Ch. 3

Music to Our Hearts

NOT EDITED

One by one the members of Btob slowly introduced themselves. While they were in the middle of telling a joke two boys bursted in to the classroom.

"Sorry, I'm lated. I was on my way to class when I saw Sungjae on his way to ditch so I had to drag him back here."

The boy who dragged the other stood in front of you and smiled at you.

"Hi my name is Minhyuk. I heard you were gonna be the new member of Btob. Well I can assure you that you will love being part of our group. Even though we can be crazy at times, you'll still love us right?"

Minhyuk extended his arm for a handshake. However, all you did was blink at it.

"Oooo Minhyuk hyung got burned!" All the boys cheered. While Minhyuk scratched the back of his neck, embrassed.

What you didn't know was during the whole introduction Sungjae had been staring at you.

He found it interesting that you didn't really speak much considering that you were now a member of one of the most popular groups in Anyang. 

He noticed how when the boys fooled around and told jokes you would keep a straight face or nod. To be honest he found you interesting.

Sungjae's train of thought was broken when he realized that everyone was staring at him.

"Sungjae didn't you hear us? Why don't you introduce yourself to Hye Su?"  II Hoon asked.

Sungjae quickly snapped out of his thoughts,"Hmmm I'm Sungjae."

He quickly turned his attention to his Ipod. While trying to avoid anymore attention.

Peniel tried to lighten up the atmosphere by telling a funny story until the teacher came in and the lesson started.

To be honest these boys seem nice to you. You just didn't know how to express yourself. And you needed a little more time until you can open up to them.