Chapter 6: Mistrust?

A Time for Us

 

                “Omma, what if I wouldn’t just go there? I’m worried.” Taeyeon said.

 

                “Yeon~yeon my dear, I don’t see anything bad that will happen. Maybe that ‘PLT’ made you shocked with what he did, but I guess he really has no bad intention. Besides, he wants to meet you to clear things out right?” Her omma replied.

 

                “Araseo. Hmmmm… Another thing omma, do you think it’s ok if I go there looking like this?”

 

                Taeyeon asked her mother about what she was wearing. It was her normal way of dressing. But for other modern girls, Taeyeon’s fashion looks cheap and ugly. She dresses like an ahjumma. She has an old-fashion set of clothing. On that day, she was wearing a bright orange blouse which she matched with a loose denim jacket. She also wore black pants which doesn’t really match the rest of her clothes. She wore rubber shoes which made her look like a 90’s person. Despite of her goddess-like beauty, Taeyeon did not know how to style and beautify herself, so her pretty face is often unnoticed.

 

               

                “My dear, you look perfect.” Her mom said. And she was serious. She really thinks Taeyeon looked fantastic.

 

         

 

                ***Beep..Beep***. A car honked in front of their house. Who could it be? Hyunji peeked through their window, and found Taeyeon’s guest, Jonghyun.

 

                “It’s your friend, unnie. It’s Jonghyun~oppa.” Hyunji uttered.

 

                “What? It’s Jonghyun~ssi? So, he has a car?” Taeyeon asked in shock?

               

                “Well, it’s not impossible. He almost became an elite right?” Omma chuckled.

 

                “Yeah right… It’s just 1pm. He came early. I told him to go at about 5pm. Anyway, I’m already prepared. So, kwenchana, it’s ok.” Taeyeon whispered.

 

                “Taeyeon, my dear, before you go, I just want you to remember, do not immediately trust into someone, especially those who you just met recently. I’m not against Jonghyun~ssi, and I’m not saying he’s a bad person. But I want you to take care, araseo?” Omma warned.

 

                “Of course omma. Thank you again.” Taeyeon said.

 

                ***Knock~knock*** Jonghyun finally knocked the door. When Taeyeon opened the door, she was shocked with how Jonghyun was groomed. He was dressed so differently on how she saw him yesterday. He used to be simple, where he only wore a white top, denim pants, and shoes. Now, he was wearing a white Armani coat over his blue-colored branded long sleeves. His light-hued pants fitted him perfectly which emphasized his Italian shoes. Even though he wore a very descent set of clothes, he didn’t look stiff-formal. It really fits him. He just looked so *hot*. Taeyeon was astounded by what she saw. Her heart was thumping. She was blushing, almost forgetting that her omma and sister was still around. Suddenly, Jonghyun spoke.

 

                “Annyeong haseyo!” He greeted the family.

 

                “Annyeong Jonghyun~ssi!” Taeyeon greeted back.

 

                “Uhm, I brought this for Hyunji. Is she here?” He said.

 

                “Ah, jinjja oppa? Kamsahamnida!” Hyunji’ s eyes sparkled with happiness as she received the toys Jonghyun was bringing.

 

                “Oh, Jonghyun~ssi. You didn’t have to buy those for her.” Taeyeon said shyly.

 

                “Don’t worry. I just love children. Kkk. Uhm, sorry if I arrived earlier… So, are you ready? He asked.

 

                “Uhm, yeah. Sort of..” She replied with a smile.

 

                “Ka~ja? Let’s go then? Jonghyun appealed.

 

                “Araseo.” She confirmed. “Annyeong ommoni! Annyeong Hyunji! See you later.” She bid.

               

                “We’ll go now Mrs. Kim.” Jonghyun bid with a smile and then bowed.

 

                “Ok, take care!”

 

 

Meanwhile, at the V-square.

 

                “I still couldn’t believe how that Taeyeon let me wait here for 3 straight days! Aissh! I wonder… Is she really that mad about what happened? I didn’t even do anything bad to her, I even did her a favor. Aissh… I’m losing my patience.” Leeteuk told himself, and then he hit the table with his closed fist heavily.

 

At Jonghyun’s car.

 

                “I didn’t know you have a car.” Taeyeon said just to open a topic.

 

                “Mm-hmmm.” Jonghyun replied, and just smiled.

 

                “By the way, thank you for accompanying me today. I guess I couldn’t go there if you weren’t with me.” Taeyeon tried to make a good conversation.

 

                “Oh, don’t worry. That’s no problem with me. You know Taeyeon, I consider you now as my friend. So with these things, I’m willing to help you.” He said while looking at her sincerely.

 

Taeyeon’s eyes sparkled while looking at him. She was really into him. And then she thought. “Ommo! He considered me his chingu! I’m so happy! Mmmm…” And then she paused. “No Taeyeon! You shouldn’t be acting this way. You’re making yourself an easy-to-get type of girl. You’re not like this before! And don’t expect too much! As what omma said, take care, and don’t trust easily.” She thought again.

 

“What’s the matter? Seems you’re thinking of something?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“Ah, aniyo. I was just happy that we’re friends now.” Taeyeon showed an ‘aegyo’ face.

 

                “Hahaha. That’s cute!” Jonghyun chuckled.

 

                A few moments passed. Suddenly, Taeyeon realized that Jonghyun is driving on the wrong way. As far as she couldn’t remember, the road where they are doesn’t go straight to the V-Square. She was starting to get worried. Where would Jonghyun bring her?

 

               

At the V-square.

 

                “Teukie! Hmmm.. What are you doing here alone? Waiting for me?” Tiffany said as she just sneaked into Leeteuk’s reserved VIP room.

 

                “Hey tiff! Ah, aniyo. I’m waiting for somebody else. Mianhae. But, I can’t allow you to stay here.” Teukie explained.

 

                “Awww.. Even just for awhile?” Tiffany persuaded as she placed her arms over Leeteuk’s shoulders, as if hugging him from his back.

 

                “But….” Leeteuk muttered.

 

                “Don’t worry my dear. I just want you to have someone to talk to. You seem so lonely in here.” ~Tiffany.

 

                “But I’ll be fine being alone.” Leeteuk raised his voice.

 

                “O-oh… I’m sorry. Ok, I’ll leave now.” Tiffany said softly. She was shocked, and she had somehow, wet eyes. And then she left immediately.

 

 

Meanwhile, back in Jonghyun’s car.

 

                “J-j-jonghyun~ssi… can I ask where are we going? I-i-I think this isn’t the right way… Or is it…?” Taeyeon uttered.

 

                “No. We’re going on the right path. I’ll take in charge. And don’t worry too much. Trust me.” Jonghyun explained.

 

                Taeyeon was really worried. She was thinking, what if Jonghyun had bad plans for her? What if she’ll be kidnapped by this guy whom she just met about 2 days ago? She’s nervous about it... A few more moments passed, Taeyeon’s mind was already bothered.

 

                “Aigoo! Eotteoke? What shall I do?” Taeyeon thought.