Teddy Bear Museum and....... CONFESSION?!

Our Promise

 

Hwayoung decided to go to the Teddy Bear Museum 1st with Eunhyuk because that was the 1st place they went to when they were still young. Once they arrived, there were a lot of people as in A LOT, but barely recognized them. (Are you joking me? What is the meaning of this?) The ones who recognized them asked for autographs or pictures. Eunhyuk decided to call their manager first before he starts worrying about them.

 

(Eunhyuk is color blue while the manager is color green)

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Neh Eunhyuk-sshi. Where are you and where is Hwayoung?”

“Uhh… Hyung, we are at the Teddy Bear Museum right now.”

“Ohh.. Having a date? Kekeke~”
“HYUNG! We’re not. By the way, do people know where on break that’s why our fans barely recognizes us?”
“Actually they do know about it and we asked your fans if they could let you take a break and they actually said “Yes” so they won’t bug you guys.”

“Really? Okay.”

“Neh.”

His manager hung up and Hwayoung asked what they talked about.

“Oppa, what where you talking about?”
“Nothing, he just wanted to know where we were.”

“Oh okay! Oppa let’s go!”
“Neh” Hwayoung grabbed Eunhyuk’s hand and they ran to the counter to get their ticket.

 

*He warm smooth hand is touching mine. I miss this feeling. We’re lucky that we get to make our Childhood memories live again.*

“I’ll pay for it oppa!”

“No I’ll do it. My treat” He flashed his gummy smile

“Okay okay”

Eunhyuk payed for the tickets and you both went in. You clinged onto Eunhyuk’s arm. The people around you, I mean fans were all thinking if you guys are really dating! They really don’t know that you are just childhood friends. Once you saw all the Teddy Bears, you decided to go to the shop and buy a Teddy Bear.

“Oppa! I want this one.”

 

“Neh? That’s exactly the same one we bought when we were young.”
“Exactly oppa! Pabo!”
“Yah I’m not a fool”

“Mianhe oppa.”

“It’s okay Hwayoung”

“So you want this one?”
“Neh?”
“I’ll pay for it.”
“Are you sure? Because I can pay for it.” Eunhyuk nodded

“Really oppa! Kamsahamnida!” You hugged Eunhyuk for about a minute.

“My pleasure Hwayoung.” You blushed

 

It’s already Lunch Time, so you decided to eat out. You ate at a not really fancy restaurant 50% fancy 50% not.  Eunhyuk decided to pay for it again and you will never forget to say “Thank You” for letting him pay even though you wanted to. When you were done eating lunch, you decided to take a stroll at Geumneung Beach, Eunhyuk agreed so you walked there since it was just near. You just walked and walked while you hand is intertwined with Eunhyuk’s hand. You were just walking silently with Eunhyuk, but he broke the silence.

“Hwayoung.”
“Neh?”

“Do.. you … umm.. How do I say this?”
“What is it oppa?”
“Do you still like me?”
“Eh? Define like.”
“As in like like.”
“Why did you ask?”
“Because I noticed you always cling onto my arm and now you're hand is intertwined with my hand.”
“Oppa. I’ll be really honest with you. Yes I do like like you. Until now. I never loved anyone after you left me.”

“Really? You didn’t have to do that.” He hugged you for a long time and when we let you go you noticed that the sun was setting.

“Wahh! It’s so beautiful.”

“Just like you.” You looked at him then you blushed. “It’s getting late. Let’s go back to the hotel.” He continued then you nodded.

 

Both of you walked back to the hotel, but decided to get some snacks first because you were both hungry. Fans started staring at us some said “They are such a cute couple. I hope they will become an official couple.” And “Can they get married? They are just so perfect.”

*Married? Seriously?*

~In your hotel suite~

“I’m so tired” You said as you just fell onto your bed after taking a shower and changing your clothes

“Me too.”
“I’m gonna sleep now.” You said

“I’ll sleep too.”

When Eunhyuk laid down. You fell asleep on his shoulder and he your hair until he too fell asleep.

Hi! Updated 3 chapters in 1 day =)))) Ummm......  Please COMMENT or SUBSCRIBE! =)) I want to read your thoughts about the story or maybe this chapter =))) I will soon be making the chapter with the twist (Spoiler) when SJ and 4minute will come back to Seoul from Jeju =) Please stay tune for more! =)) Sorry for the grammar mistakes! =) Please support this fanfic! 

I do not own any of the photos! Credits to the owners!

Gomawo! Saranghae! <3