Day 3 and Last day in Jeju

Our Promise

~The next day~

Your POV

I woke up from hearing someone's heartbeat. My head was on top of Eunhyuk's chest listening to his heartbeat. I practically found myself snuggling to him and it actually felt comfortable. Oh my Gosh! I just noticed! Today is the second to the last day in Jeju before we leave! Since Eunhyuk has been so kind to me yesterday, I shall repay those. Grrr... My hair is so messy! I look like a freakin monster =/.

End of POV

Eunhyuk's POV

I felt someone's head on my chest. For sure it was Hwayoung. I noticed she was half awake so I decided to randomly pretend to sleep for awhile before she moves. She still looks pretty even when her hair is messy. Mhhhmmm.... Where should Hwayoung and I go today? Mhhhmmmm... Oh now I know! We can go to Cheonjiyeon Falls! Ahh! Cheonjiyeon Falls. Today is the second to the last day in Jeju? Really? I have to make my move tomorrow during sunrise before Donghae does!

End of POV

You moved a bit quietly making sure not to wake Eunhyuk up, but he noticed you.

"Good morning."

"Good morning oppa!" You said with a smile

"Have you decided where to go today?"
"Nope! Since you were so kind to me yesterday, I'll let you decide."
"Ohhh! I decided that we should go to.... Cheonjiyeon Falls!"
"Cheonjiyeon Falls?!" Eunhyuk nodded. "Are you joking me? How did you know I really wanted to go there?!"
"Lucky guess!?" He laughed

"Okay then, looks like I have to take a bath now!" 

"Okay, i'll go after you."

When you were done taking a bath. You decided to wear shorts and a loose shirt for awhile before changing. You went out to the balcony for awhile and noticed that it's a bit chilly. You felt Eunhyuk hug your waist and his head was resting on your shoulder.

"I noticed that you were snuggling with me last night."
"It was really cold and I just needed some warmth."
"It's abit chilly out today, why don't you wear some comfortable clothes?"
"I will and you should wear warm comfortable clothes too."
"Neh. Arasso. You sound like my mother. Haha"

"Whatever oppa! Keke~ It's so cold." Eunhyuk then hugged you before you went in

"Does this make you feel warm?" You nodded while blushing

He released you from the hug and went inside your room to get some comfortable clothes and rushed to the bathroom. You placed your shorts and loose shirt in a bin for clean clothes, since you're gonna wear that later. When you got out, you saw Eunhyuk dressed in warm clothes. 

 (Yes, you do feel warm in a skirt too let's change your bag.)  (the bag in the pic is your bag)

" Pretty as ever." Eunhyuk said with a smirk. You blushed

~In Cheonjiyeon Falls~

"Wah! So beautiful!"
"Very."
"I can't believe that we're here! My dream came true!"
"Yup it did."
Eunhyuk intertwined his fingers with yours and your fans started saying.. Again "Can they just get married NOW?! Perfect couple!".

*Seriously? You want us to get married?*

*SKIP*

~Last day in Jeju~

Eunhyuk woke Hwayoung up really early before dawn. Since it's their last day, Eunhyuk wants this day to be special just for you. 

"We're here!"
"Where are we?"
"Seongsan Ilchubong" (Sunrise Peak)

"Jinjja?!"
"Yup. I want to watch the sunrise with you."

"To be honest. Me too"

"Eh?"
"Neh." Eunhyuk checked the time in his phone. "It's time" He mumbled

"Hwayoung, I know this is like a bit kinda informal to ask you something."
"Ask me what?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

*Hwayoung say yes! You do know how much you love Eunhyuk*

"Neh!" She said with a smile

"Jinjja"
"Neh! Waeyo? You don't want? Okay"
"No no I was just you know shocked (?)"
"I was joking oppa!"
"Hwayoung, I love you, only you. You're the girl that stole my heart. You thief."
"Eh? I'm a thief for just steali-" Even before you continued, Eunhyuk gave you a passionate kiss while the sun was rising. Your first kiss you ever had. His lips left yours.

"Saranghae, Hwayoung."
"Na do Saranghae oppa." Eunhyuk hugged you and you hugged him back. You watched the sun rise more.

"Let's go back. We might miss our flight"
"Neh"
*BEST DAY EVER!* You thought

Hello! I could barely right this because I love this chapter so much =P Prepare for the twist of the story in the next chapter! Please Comment or Subscribe! Please support this fanfic! =))) Do you guys want me to update the twist already? Because i'm free the whole day, so I can update =)

I do not own any of the photos! Credits to the owners!

GOMAWO! SARANGHAE! <3