Plane Ride to Jeju

Our Promise

~The next day~

*kringggg!!*

"Ugh!! Time to get to work AGAIN!" Hwayoung exclaimed 

"GIRLS! HURRY UP!" 4minute's manager said

"Aish~~" The members said in unison

They started taking a bath and dressing up. They all went down to their van, but they saw 4 vans. They were wondering why there were 4 because they only need 1. What they didn't know is that Super Junior is inside the other 3 vans. SJ went out of their vans and greeted 4Minute. So, they all went to the airport and 4Minute wondered why.

"Yah!! Why are we here? We didn't even pack our things =/" Jiyoon said

"We packed them for you" Their manager said

"Who is 'WE'?"

"Your parents and I"

"Omma and Appa?" They said in unison

"Yes"

They arrived at Gimpo aiport. So much reporters came! It was really crowded with reporters and fans. Flash here flash there. Their eyes hurt already. Once they checked in all their luggages, they all bought some snacks for breakfast since their manager didn't let them eat breakfast before they left the house.

"So where are we going?" Hwayoung asked Donghae

"Umm... Jeju"

"I love Jeju! I used to go there with Eunhyuk."

"Really?"

"Yup! He bought my this bracelet" She should Donghae the braclet she was wearing

*Man! I'm so jealous of Hyung! He is such a gentleman!*

"Wow! That bracelet is so pretty."

"I know. He bought this with his own money which made me blush a lot since he was my 1st crush"

"1st crush?" Donghae mumbled to his self

"Actually. He never I noticed that I still wear this bracelet. I never took it off because it makes me remember him."

*She really loves him. But i'm going to make sure that she'll love me **evil laugh** *

"Hwayoung!" Eunhyuk shouted

"Neh oppa?"

"Come here! Eat with us"

"Neh! Bye Donghae"

"See you later"

Hwayoung walked away from Donghae and went to Eunhyuk,Leeteuk,Ryeowook,Gayoon and Sohyun's table. Hwayoung sat beside Eunhyuk and they started talking in their own world.

 

"Hwayoung. Do you still have the bracelet I gave you?"

"Neh oppa! I never took it off ever since you gave it to me."

*She never took it off? Does she still like me?*

"Umm.. Weird question, but do you like anyone right now?"

"Yah I do, but I'm always having a slight feeling that he is not the right guy for me."

*What does she mean "She has a slight feeling that he is not the right guy for her?" Who is she talking about? Me or Donghae?*

"Ohh.. Okay."

"How about you oppa? Do you like anyone right now?"

"Yes i do, and I think that she is the right girl for me." He said as he flashed his gummy smile

*Please don't tell me it's me! I don't know who to choose. Eunhyuk oppa or Donghae oppa!? Eunhyuk oppa always makes my heart skip a beat and I'm not really sure about Donghae oppa =((*

"That girl must be really lucky."

"Yes, yes she is. Because that girl is the one sitting beside me."

*TING*

"Me?"

"Yup. Hwayoung I loved you ever since we were still young. I just didn't want to confess to you because... because I was afraid that you might not like me."

"Really? Why did you break our promise?"

"I'm really sorry about that. Remember our goal? We both wanted to become famous? I left you because I did it for you. All the pain and sweat that I felt during my trainee days were for you. I kept a picture of you in my wallet and I would always look at your picture to keep me going and I got this far because of you."

"Oppa! You do know you're sweet and cheesy" Hwayoung stuck her tongue out

"I know that" =)))

"Guys come on! We have to board now" SJ's manager said

They stood up and boarded the plane. Eunhyuk's beside Hwayoung, Donghae is beside Hyuna, Leeteuk's beside Kangin, The managers are sitting together, Yesung with his turtle (Lol), Sungmin with Kyuhyun, Gayoon with Jiyoon, Jihyun with Sohyun, Siwon with Kibum, Shindong with Ryeowook, Heechul with Hankyung and Heebum. As you see Yesung and Heechul brought their pets. (XD) 

 

"Do you want to sit near the window?" Eunhyuk asked Hwayoung

"Yup! Thanks oppa! You're so kind!"

Across Eunhyuk and Hwayoung is Donghae and Hyuna. Hyuna is not comfortable with Donghae so Hyuna sat near the window and just fell asleep while hugging her pillow. Donghae gave Eunhyuk a death glare since he was jealou because Eunhyuk is beside Hwayoung. A few minutes passed Hwayoung fell asleep Eunhyuk let Hwayoung sleep on his shoulder. Donghae became more jealous.

 

"Oppa."

"Eh?"

"This brings back our childhood memories."

"I know. I miss our childhood memories."

"Oppa. I want to stay with you when we're in Jeju because I want to bring back all the memories to life again."

"Sure. That's fine with me. Go back to sleep. I know you're still sleepy."

"Neh arasso."

 

They finally landed at Jeju. Eunhyuk woke Hwayoung up. After Donghae heard that Hwayoung wants to stay with Eunhyuk, he got really jealous because they are starting to have a good relationship, but yeah they were childhood friends after all.

"Can we bring back our Childhood memories to life again?" -Hwayoung

"I loved you every since we were young." -Eunhyuk

"I can't believe they are starting to have a good relationship." -Donghae

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter is kinda Crappy =((( Mianhe =((( Anyways! Stay tune for for more! Hwaiting! Please Subcribe! =)))

Will Hwayoung finally fall for Eunhyuk or Donghae will do something?

I DO NOT own any of the photos! CREDITS To the owners =)))

GOMAWO! SARANGHAE! <3