No Calls No Answers, No Text Messages No Replies?

Our Promise

Your POV

We woke up really early so that we could go back to our dorm. I noticed that Super Junior Oppas left really early because they are gone. 

~In 4Minute's dorm~

I decided to call Eunhyuk, but there is no answer. I wonder what happened to him.

"Unnie. Did you see Eunhyuk Oppa leave the building?" You asked Jiyoon

"Yah. I did. He said he would go back to their dorm."

"Oh okay. thanks."
 

He must be in SJ's dorm right now. Maybe I should go check. I showered first then changed my clothes.

~In SJ's dorm~

*Knock Knock*

"I'll get it!" I heard Sungmin oppa shout

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said then bowed

"Annyeong Hwayoung! Come in."

"Neh."

You sat down on the couch and Sungmin called the guys.

"So what brings you here Hwayoung?" Ryeowook asked

"Actually. I haven't received any calls and texts from Eunhyuk Oppa. Jiyoon unnie said that she say Eunhyuk go here."

"He was here. Awhile ago. Then he said he would pick you up from your dorm."
"Ehh?? Maybe he is already there. Ugghh! I have to go back =("
"Don't worry Hwayoung. I'll drive you back there." Donghae said

"Gomawo Oppa."
"Let me have a shower and change first."
"okay."

~After showering and changing~
"Let's go?"
"Okay."

End of POV

~In Donghae's car~

We passed by a car that looks exactly like Eunhyuk's car that was caught in an accident.

"That accident looks bad." Donghae said

"Doesn't it look like Eunhyuk Oppa's car?"

"It sure does look like it, but a lot of people had cars like that. Like mine!"

We were not really sure if that was his car because we couldn't see the plate number.

~In 4Minute's dorm~

"Thanks for the ride Oppa."
"Don't mention it. If ever I can contact Eunhyuk I'll tell you."

"Neh. Gomawo."

~A few hours later~

"Just this morning, Super Junior's Eunhyuk was caught in an accident while going to 4Minute's dorm. It's said that it wasn't his fault. A car that violated the speed limit hit the artist's car.----" The reporter said

Tears started forming in your eyes because you're not sure about his condition.

"Hwayoung, Leeteuk oppa just called. Eunhyuk oppa is in Seoul National University Hospital."

"Gomawo."


You rushed down to the basement and went to Seoul National University Hospital using your white Lamborghini Murcielago.

You tried to get to the hospital as fast as you can, but carefully since you don't want to violate the speed limit.

~In Seoul National University Hospital~

You ran to the nurse's desk and asked where is Eunhyuk's room. When she told you He was in room 290 you rushed your way there. When you opened the door you saw Eunhyuk lying down on the bed while the other members were there beside him. More tears formed on your eyes and you didn't want to go near him. Donghae started comforting you. Also the other members.

"It's okay. He is still alive." Donghae whispered

~At night~

The SJ members left You, Donghae and Eunhyuk alone. You decided to stay beside him until he wakes up. Donghae decided to buy me some food because if Eunhyuk will know that you skipped dinner, he will be really worried and I don't want to leave Eunhyuk's side. I drank some soup and ate kimchi for dinner. It was really cold inside the hospital and I forgot to bring my jacket and Donghae noticed that I was feeling really cold, so he just rushed to my dorm and got my Varsity Letterman Jacket.  You laid your head down on Eunhyuk's hospital bed and you intertwined your fingers with his.

"I'll be going now. The manager needs me."
"Arasso."

"Annyeong."
"Bye Donghae."
"Please take care of hyung for me."
"Arasso."

Donghae left You and Eunhyuk alone. The room was covered with silence. You fell asleep.

~50 minutes later~

You felt Eunhyuk's hand move, but his eyes were still closed.

"Hwayoung?" He mumbled. He kept on repeating your name a lot of times even though you would reply him.

He suddenly stopped and you fell asleep again. He opened his eyes and he you hair using his other hand.

"I'm glad you're safe, oppa." You mumbled to him

"Me too. I will never leave you, Hwayoung." He told you

~Morning~

You woke up early to prepare Eunhyuk's breakfast with the help of Yuri unnie. 20 minutes later, the other SJ, Snsd (except for Hyoyeon, Tiffany, and Taeyeon due to filming, but they will visit soon once they are done.) and 4Minute members came. Good thing you and Yuri unnie prepared a lot of food fit for the other members and of course Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk woke up and we were just all happy to see him safe. He couldn't hold the Spoon and Fork properly so you had to feed him. Which was a sweet moment for the other members. Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Taeyon visited and they gave Eunhyuk some "Get well soon" cards.

"How are you feeling oppa?" You asked

"Fine actually."

"Are you sure?"
"Of course =) When will I be discharged from this place? You do know I hate injections."
"Keke~^^ We just have to wait for what the doctor will say."
 

*Knock knock*

"Door's open." 

"Mr. Lee" The doctor said while going near Eunhyuk

"Neh?"
"You can be discharged today. It looks like your body condition is fine and also your health."
"Neh. Gomawo."
 

Everyone was so happy to hear that Eunhyuk's condition is fine. He will just have to rest for a bit then he is safe to go and dance. Good thing he is fine months before the concert. =)

Hiii!! =)))) Hope you'll like this chapter! =)

Please Subscribe or Comment!

I do not own any of the photos! Credits to the owners!

GOMAWO! SARANGHAE! <3