What's true and what's not?

Dreams Do Come True

Hmm...I'm wondering what oppa is doing right now. Is he alright? Nana thought. She was so lost on her own thoughts when Raina called for her attention. "Yah! Im Nana stop daydreaming now. It's time for training."

"Ne. Araseo~."

- - -

(Flashback)

After their little bonding time at the park, Donghae walked Nana back to her apartment. "It's 12:30 now. Be sure to get straight to bed, okay?"

"Ne~, ahjussi. Thanks for the treat."

"Sure. But will you stop calling me ahjussi? Seriously, it's not funny." Donghae said while pouting, no, almost begging.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Mwo?"

"You keep on treating me like a little kid. I'm 18 now. I'm on the legal age already." Nana pouted.

"I'm older. I'm just taking care of you. Isn't that what older people do?"

"Ne. But still."

"Stop being stubborn now. And drop that 'ahjussi', araseo?"

"Stop treating me like a kid then I'll stop calling you ahjussi."

Donghae stared at Nana disbelievingly at how stubborn this little blonde girl he's arguing with. He opened his mouth to answer back but he failed and just sighed in defeat knowing that Nana wouldn't give in. "Fine, fine, if that's what you want."

Nana then smiled cheekily and stuck her tongue to Donghae (just like a little kid does). And she says she's not a kid anymore. Aigoo...seriously... Donghae thought while mentally shaking his head.

"Anyways, I'll be away again tomorrow for an endorsement in Thailand. Maybe it'll be for a week. Be a good girl, okay?"

"You've been away for a month and I've been a good girl. How much for a week? Can't you just trust me a little bit?"

"Okay ma'am, you already win. Now go inside now and sleep." Donghae said to Nana as he ruffles her blonde hair for the last time and pushes her inside the building.

"Ah, Oppa stop messing my hair!" Nana complained. But Donghae just chuckled it out.

"Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

(End of Flashback)

- - -

"Okay, that's all for today. For those who can't catch up maybe you could ask your co-trainees to teach you. Goodbye. Be ready for this weekend's practicum, 'kay?" Ms. Kahi said calling it a day for the trainees.

"Ne!" The trainees replied in unison. As soon as Ms. Kahi went out of the studio, they all begun to change clothes, wipe there sweats and whatnot. While doing so, Nana noticed that her co-trainees are looking at her. Some of them are whispering to each other and it seems like they're talking about her. But she just ignored it. Maybe it's just her imagination or something. Or so she thought.

"Yah unnie! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" Nana asked cluelessly about Lizzy's sudden approach.

"Don't deny it~. Don't act like that you don't know~. Why didn't you tell me~?" Lizzy complained with all the pouting expression on her face.

"I really don't know what you're talking about Lizzy. If you're going to complain, say it directly."

Lizzy sighed first before bursting out what she's been feeling bad about. "About you and Donghae going out~!"

"W-What???"

"Don't what me. I should be the one asking that. What's true?"

"What do you mean? What's true about what?-...."

"About this." One of her co-trainees said holding up a newspaper right in front of her face. Nana looked at it closely and read the headline: Lee Donghae of Super Junior is Living in with a Girl

Her eyes turned wide. And it even turned wider if possible as she looked at the picture below. It was Donghae and herself on the picture. They're both on their pj's holding plastic bags on their way out of a store. "Oh my God! How did-..."

"How did what Nana, caught you?" One of her co-trainees continued for her. "Duh! There's a lot of paparazzis everywhere."

"But it's not like that."

"Uh-huh. But isn't that you in the picture?" Woah. Wait. Why so much questions? Is this some sort of an interrogation? They all looked at her with a care-to-explain look. Does she really have to explain herself to them?

"I-I..."

*rings*

"Phew. Saved by the bell. Nana picked up her phone and looked at the caller's ID. It was Leeteuk. She doesn't know why he's calling but she definitely have to pick up the call. "Uh...I got an emergency." Nana excused. She immediately grabbed her things and stormed out of the studio taking the chance to escape from her co-trainees' non-stop interrogation. "Yah! Nana!" She heard her co-trainees calling back for her but she didn't care anymore.

"Yoboseyo?" Nana answered the call while walking through the hallway. "Hey, Nana."

"Ne?"

"I know this is so sudden but have you seen the newspaper?"

"Yeah, I saw it just now. I'm sor-...."

"Don't. Donghae wouldn't want to hear that from you." Leeteuk sighed. "It's not your fault. but we wouldn't want things to get even more complicated so promise e one thing."

"What is it?"

"Don't say anything about the issue. Just leave everything to us, okay?"

"Okay." Just when Leeteuk's about to and the call, Nana called for her attention. "Oppa!"

"Hm?"

"Komawo."

- - -

On the other hand....

"Good thing she just saw it. I already told her not to say anything about the issue." Leeteuk told s. Most of them sighed after hearing Leeteuk's news. "What should we do now?" Sungmin asked. Leeteuk just shrugged obviously not knowing exactly what should be done though he told Nana to leave everything to them. They're currently inside the conference room to talk about the issue. But here they are just staring at each other not knowing how to solve the problem. Suddenly the door burst open "What is this?" Prince Managaer asked putting a newspaper containing basically the problem right now on the center table. "Manager hyung..." Leeteuk muttered.

"Explain this to me." Prince Manager demanded. Once again the members looked at each other. And being the leader of the group, Leeteuk spoke in behalf of s. He explained everything to their manager hoping that he'll understand. "So do you tink this girl deserves to be protected?" Prince Manager asked as if being convinced on Leeteuk's explanation. "Yes." The members replied firmly. "Araseo. Do what you have to do. I'll take care of the rest." He assured the group before leaving.

- - -

On her way out of the school building, Nana couldn't help but think about the issue. It's been bothering her since yesterday. She doesn't want to cause trouble to anyone especially to Donghae nor Super Junior. She wants to do something to help but just what like Leeteuk said, just leave evrything to them. And that's the least she could do to help. And so, she just sighed it out as usual when she doesn't know what to do and couldn't do anything. Looking down to her feet making her way to call for a ride, someone suddenly dragged her by the arm taking her on the opposite direction while covering to silence her. It hapened so fast but as a reflex she freaked out. BUt the person who's holding her won't let her go. they're standing behind a wall. Slowly, voices of different people are coming nearer their place. "Calm down." The guy who's holding Nana said. And Nana didn't know why but her body just followed as the guy told her to do. There's just certain something on the guy's voice that makes her trust him. But whatever it is, she doesn't have the time to think about it now. Nana focused her attention to the noise in front of their school's gate. She could hear the people say:

"Is Im Nana there? Can we talk to her?"

"We want to confirm if she's the one on the newspaper? The one living in with Donghae?"

"We need to know the truth!"

"It's impossible for oppa to be going out with that Nana girl!"

And meny others but the school guard finally shooed them after good 15 minutes. 

huff...huff.... "Oh my God...." Nana said breathlessly after being muffled by of course, good 15 minutes."

"Oh, sorry...." The guy said. Nana breathed in deeply regaining her proper respiration and finally taking the chance to look at the guy who by chance saved her from those uh...paparazzis and fangirls. "Le-Lee Joon...??"

"Sorry. Did I hurt you or something?"

"Uh...No. Thank you. Uhm...About the commotion a while ago, I-...."

"Don't. I'm not asking about it so don't say anything. Let's just leave it that way." Lee Joon said. Nana smiled and sighed at the same time, greatful that she doesn't have to explain herself.

"See you then."

"Ne. Thanks again." They parted with a smile on their faces just like normal friends does. But on Nana's way to call a taxi, a white car stopped right in front of her. She frowned in curiosity of who's inside the car. Her face lit up in a bright smile when the window rolled down just enough to see a familiar pair of eyes. Knowing that it's Donghae, Nana immediately climbed on the passenger's seat.

- - -

They put the ramen, bibimbap and pizza that they bought along their way to the studio on the table. Nana prepared their plates and utensils while Donghae strode to the speaker to put on some music then they begun to eat. "Have you been a good girl while I'm away?" Donghae asked.

"Of course, I did. But why did you came home too early? I thought you'd be in Thailand for one week."

"Wae? You don't want to? You don't miss me?"

"Of course, I want to~. I'm just curious."

"Well, we adjusted the schedules of events so I could go home quickly since there are still a lot of things to do here in Korea." Nana nodded to show that she understood what Donghae said. She's so engrossed in eating that she didn't even noticed Donghae's smiling face turned into serious one. "I heard about the issue. Are they bothering you?"

"Huh? Uh...Not really. I'm just not used to it. They would go to my school and ask  me things but I don't give them answers. I'm just a bit uncomfortable about it but it's okay."

"Don't think about it too much, okay? Let's just let them talk about the issue and then after a few days it'll die soon. Besides, it's not like it's not true."

"Huh?"

"I mean, we've been going out for what, three months? They wouldn't really believe it if we say that we're just friends. But the headline is a bit exaggerated though. Don't you think?" Nana nodded and said, "Too exaggerated." They both laughed at the thought. In the middle of their conversation, Nana noticed that DOnghae keeps on rubbing his nape as if a little bit in pain. "Are you okay?" She concernly asked. "Huh?"

"You keep on rubbing your nape. Does it hurt?"

(Flashback)

Donghae is having a fanmeeting in Thailand. He xcused himslef for a while to answer his phone that's been ringing since 30 minutes ago. "Eo, hyung. You've been calling. Wae?"

"Donghae-ah, I know you're busy but we've got a problem."

"Problem? What is it?"

"Nana..."

(End of Flashback)

After Donghae heard about the news from Leeteuk, he did all his schedules left in Thailand in just two days that's supposed to be done in one week. And immediately came back in Korea. He barely got sleep and rest just to be able too finish all of them. He couldn't possibly tell this to Nana or else she'll be worried or worse blame herself because of the situation.

"Nothing, I'm just sleepy." Donghae said instead.

"You want to sleep?" Seeing Donghae nodding his head, Nana tapped her lap gesturing for Donghae to sleep on it. Liking the idea, Donghae grinned just like a child and positioned himself to sleep laying his head on nana's lap. After watching Donghae fall into sleep for 10 minutes, Nana decided to lay back her head as sleep slowly take in to her.

The next day when she woke up, she's already the one lying on the couch with blanket covering her. The strong aroma of coffee waking her senses even more. When she opened her eyes, she saw Donghae putting a cup of coffee on the tea table. "Good morning beautiful." Donghae greeted her as he caresses her cheek with his forehand. Nana smiled at him in response as she got up to drink the coffee that Donghae made for her. The coffee is already halfway down when she realized that it's not only her and Donghae on the studio. She was so surprised that she almost coughed out the coffee that she's drinking. All the Super Junior members are with her inside the studio right now. "Good morning!" They all greeted her and she replied the same but shyly. "Are you surprised?" Eunhyuk asked.

"We need to practice for the next concert so sorry if we disturbed your little moment with Donghae hyung." Kyuhyun added.

"Yah..." DOnghae said and glared at Kyuhyun as if giving him a warning.

"Just kidding." Kyuhyun muttered and continued on practicing with the other members.

Nana bid goodbye to the boys after talking to them for a while. Donghae drove her back to her apartment to het ready to go to school. Because today is still Wednesday. Nana went straight to her locker when she arrived at their school to fix her things. "How does it feels like...to be the center on attention?" Nana heard someone asked not so far away from her position. She looked at her right side and there's Uee also fixing her things on her locker. "What?" Nana asked in case  she just misheard something. Uee closed her locker before continuing. "You think I don't know, about you and Donghae going out?" Nana stiffened on Uee's statement. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone. But this I'm going to tell, it's not because he's going out with you means he also likes you. He's only doing that just because it's it's fun. Days from now you won't be the center of attention anymore. Or maybe you still will, but the headline would already be: Rumored Live In Partner of Lee Donghae was Dumped"

Uee finished her speech by emphisizing the word 'dumped'. Then she sarcastically smiled at Nana and left.

- - -

a/n: sorry guys! ugh. it's been months since i've last updated. school is the reason...i hope you'd understand... :( but i'm a bit free now... semestral break so yeah..here's a peace offering.. LOL XD