Possible Solution

Dreams Do Come True

It's been a week since the issue came out. A lot of comments, opinions and reactions from different people. From the media, other  artists,and fans But luckily, people's interest about the issue have subsided after Donghae's statement on an interview saying: "It was just a coincidence  that I met Nana on my way to the convenient store. I and Nana have been friends so I don't think it's an issue. And it just so happenned that the person who took the picture misunderstod the situation." And the Leeteuk the leader of the group, Prince Manager and the management of SM seconded Donghae's statement. And that's how the issue ended. Though there are stil people whho would ask Nana random things about the issue.

- - -

Today is Tuesday. Just like other usual days, Nana would go to school and then attend training lessons and spend the remaining time of the day fangirling for SJ. But since she's still in school, she kept her attention to their teacher's lecture for the day. "Okay, so after our discussion about this topic I want you to do a presentation by pairs. You have to report about the other succeeding literar survys that will be assigned tp you. We'll have a draw lots to see who's going to be youir partner. Those who got the same topic will be paired." Their teacher in Literature explained. Soon, they all got their assignd literary survey.  As for Nana, she got the literary survey from Japan which is 'Yugao'.

Hmm...I wonder who got the same topic as me. It would be better if it's a girl... Nana thought. When their teacher started to call out on the topics one by one, she looked around to find her partner. "Yugao." Their teacher called. Nana raised her hand to notify the tecaher then she looked at her right side when she sighted someone raising his hand. "Nana and Lee Joon for Yugao. what about for The Analects?" Right when Lee Joon brought down his hand, Nana was sure on what she saw. Lee Joon smiled and winked at her. But what for? Anyways, she needs to got o the training lesson today. She'll just talk to Lee Joon head about their report tomorrow.

- - -

Miss Kahi nodded her head gesturing that she liked how Uee imitated the dance that she taught just once. "Very well. Anyone who still wants to try?" Miss Kahi asked. Lizzy started to nudge NAna to raise her hand. But Nna pretended to not notice. "Unnie~." Pallie and raise your hand." Lizzy whispered and suddenly grabbed Nana's hand and raised it herself. "Yes, Nana, you want to try?" Miss Kahi aksed. The blonde girl's eyes widened in shock and in nervousness. "I-I..."

"Yes, she wants totry." Lizzy answered for Nana though she's not the one being asked. Nana stood up and took the chance to glare at Lizzy for putting her in this situation. Though she's not sure if she's able to do it, she still tried. Unlike before when Uee did it, Miss Kahi's facial expression is much brighter. She held on Nana's shoulder and said, "Great job Nana! Okay, did you see that? That's how you're going to do that routine. Now, I want to assign you Nana to teach your co-trainees to do that dance. It'll be your weekend's practicum as a group. See you tomorrow." And that's how today's training ended. After Miss Kahi left, the trainees went to compliment Nana on her dance and asked her to teach them how to do that routine. They're lall chatting and laughing while changing their clothes while the other one was secluded on the very far corner of the room not wanting to mingle with them.

"Psh. Don't be so glad with it." Uee said loud enough for the whole room to hear. All eyes tuned to look at her. She got up after untying her rubber shoes and replaced it with a doll shoes. "Don't let your confidence go up too high. You might get diappointed." Uee said and left the room. The trainees who was just chatting and laughing a while ago was so confused on Uee's behavior that they keep on looking each other cluelessly. Rain chuckled disbelieving ly and said, "What's wrong with her?"

"Unnie, don't listen to her. She's just like that because you're better then her." Lizzy said trying to comort Nana after noticing the look on her face. So to ease the tension, Nana tried to smile like nothing happened. It's also been a week since Uee said those things to Nana at the locker. She thought it was just because of the issue and that it'll be the first and the last time so she didn't mind. But after seeing Uee's behavior today, Nana knows that it's something serious.Whether it's because Uee envy her for being complimented by Miss Kahi or she's just like that, Nana's sure that there's something wrong. But she couldn't exactly tell what it is. She wants to ask her and she needs to know why.

So the next da after class, nana decided to confront Uee about their misunderstanding. "Uee!" Nana called as she hurriedly stood from her seat to catch up on Uee who's about to exit the room. Uee glared at her for even daring to call her name out loud. Then ignored her and continue walking. "Uee wait!"  Nana chased her until they reached their locker. "Uhm....Can I talk to you for a while?" Nana asked properly. But she almost jumped in shock when Uee suddenly slammed her locker's door. "I'm busy so make it fast."

"A-Araseo. Uee-ssi, do you hate me? Is there anything I did that you didn't like?-....."

"You know what Nana? I like you humor, but you're not funny. Don't worry. I don't hate you, I just don't like you."

"Why?"

"Because you're you. And as long as you're you, we would never ge along. Now, is that all you want to know?"

"Ne." Nana answered as she looked down to her feet. Ueechuckled disbielivingly and said, "I can't believe I've wasted three minutes of my precious time just talking to you." She rolled her eyes at Nana and left annoyed.

After hearing those things from Uee, instead of being relieved that she already knows the reason behind Uee's behavior, she became even more confussed and sad at the same time knowing that she couldn't do anything to get along with Uee just simply because she's her - she's Im Nana.

"Yah, Nana-ssi!" Lee Joon called out of nowhere. Nana looked around to see who called her. She turned at her right, at her back, then to her eft. "Omo!" Nana exclaimed when she saw Lee Joon right in front of her. "Are ou okay?" Lee Joon asked when he noticed that Nana was s lost o n her thoughts. "Huh?"

"I said, are you okay? You look so lost."

"Uh...Y-Yeah. Why did you call me by the way?" Nana asked back trying to change the topic. "Oh, yeah. It's about our report in Literature. I was thinking if we could do it now since we're dismissed early. Is it okay with you?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Great!" Lee Joon ec;aimed happily. "Let's go then!"

- - -

They went to the public library to look for books and other references. Nana's about to open the door when Lee Joon held her hand. The blonde girl looked back in curiousness. but before she knew it, Lee Joon aleafy put a fake reading glass on her face matching the one that he's already wearing. She blinked in surprise but Lee Joon just winked at her through his eyes and opened the door for Nana. they showed their ID to the lobby attendant and signed the log book to let them in.

Inside the library, there's these very tall bookshelves full of book s from top to bottom. They begun searching on the Literature section. Lee joon on the right side while Nana is on the left. The blonde girl found a book that's related to their topic at the fifteenth level of the bookshelf which she knew she couldn't reach but still trying hard to do so b extending her hand while jumping. Lee Joon spotted her doing that little stupid thing when there's a ctually a ladder to help her reach the book. The guy just chuckled to himself seeing Nana like that while thinking how cute she is while doing that.

Aigoo.... He came closer but Nana didn't notice that Lee Joon is already standing behind her so she just kept on jumping. Not until Lee Joon reached for the book that Nana's trying to get and gave it to her. "Thanks." Nana said, but she doesn't know why she felt so light as if she's floating in air when Lee Joon smiled at her in reply. Especially when he brushed his index finger on the tip of her nose and said, "Silly." She was so stunned that for a moment she coouldn't move her body. And all she could do is bite her lower lip and hold on tight on the book she's holding.

What was that feeling for?

- - -

After getting all the references they need, Nana and Lee Joon went to the nearby coffee shop where they could also stay and make their project since the place is quiet and wifi zone. Nana set her cellphone in silent mode so that she could concentrate on their project.

On the other hand, Donghae is on the taping of WGM with Leeteuk, Sora and Eunso. Unlike Nana, Donghae couldn't concentrate on his work because every now and then when they have a break he would look at his cellphone to check if Nana has send him a message - but unfortunately, none. So he decided to send her a message first.

- - -

Nana's cellphone vibrated but she didn't notice because she was so engrossed in doing their project. She and Lee Joon was seating opposite to each other. Lee Joon facing the laptop and Nana scanning the books. "Wait here. I'll just get our drinks. What flavor do you want?"

"Hmm...Coco Shake."

When Lee Joon came back, Nana immediately took a sip on her drink after saying, "Thank you" but still looking at the book. Unknown to her, Lee Joon was looking at her through the tip of laptop's screen so she wouldn't notice. But out of a sudden, Nana unexpectedly looked at him so he immediately diverted his look at the laptop. 

- - -

"Cut!" The dirsector shouted. "Okay, that's all for today. You've all worked hard." As soon as they're done taping, DOnghae immediately went and checked his cellphone as if it was the only thing on his mind the whole time. There were aout 15 messages but none of it were Nana's. "Worried?" Eunseo asked from behind. "Huh?" Donghae said as he turned around. You look so upset during the taping and...you're busy with your cellphone." "U-uhm...I'm sorry. Did I offened you?" Eunseo chuckled at how serious Donghae's face is when he said sorry. "I was actually going to tell you to be professional but I guess that girl's special."

"Very special." Donghae corrected. "Yeah..." Wunseo was trying to be serious but she couldn't help but crack up into a small laughter. "What?" Donghae asked curiously. "You're in love." Eunseo simply said. "Psh..." And Donghae tried to be mad but he also cracked into laughter. They just stopped with thei little chat when Prince Manager called for Donghae's name. "We'll talk when we got back to the dorm." Donghae and Eunseo looked at each other and Eunseo mouthed something like 'Good Luck' as if Donghae was going to be scolded big time.

- - -

"Donghae, what were you doing?" Prince manager started and Donghae just raised his eyebrows cluelessly. "I know that I told you before that i won't interfere when it comes to your love life but I won't tolerate it if this thing happened again. And please, when you're at work focus and do your job." Prince Manager scolded and Donghae nodded because he understands Prince Manager's concern. "Mianhae. promise, this won't happen again. Uhm..Then, can I go out now?"

"FIne, just come back before ten."

"Araseo."

- - -

The blonde girl leaned her back and moved her head in a circular motion to stretch her neck. She then looked at her wrist watch to check the time. "Omo!" Nana exclaimed when she realized it's already 6:30 pm. "Wae?" Lee Joon asked.

"Ah, nothing. I just realized it's already late. Hmm. Are you done with presentation?"

"Ne, just in time."

"Good. I'm also done with the written outputThey began packing there things when Nana decided to check her phone and she was in deep surprise on how many messages and calls she received from Donghae. "Omo! Eotteokhae?"

*rings*

"Eo, Y-Yoboseyo?"

"Phew. Finally, you answered. Where are you?" Nana bit her lip before answering. "I'm at the National Library."

"Araseo. Wait me there. I'm on my way."

- - -

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?"

"Ne, I'm fine. Hurry, your family must be waiting for you."

Lee Joon chuckled. "Araseo. I'll be going then. See you. Take care, okay?"

"Ne~. You've worked hard." Then they both waved at each other. At that moment, Donghae's car is arriving and witnessed Nana and Lee Jon's litlle conversation before parting. He stopped right in front of Nana. The blonde girl smiled and immediately rode on the passanger seat. "Who is he?" Donghae asked curiously.

"Huh?...Uh..he's my classmate Lee Joon. We're doing a project that's why we came here at the library. Nana explained. Wait. Why explain by the way? He's just asking 'who'. Though she's curious why Donghae asked , she didn't dared to ask why. Is he jealous?

Impossible....But I hope he does... Nana thought. But Donghae just nodded like it's nothing. "Let's go."

- - -

"Aigoo. Ah, so relaxing." Donghae said as he laid down on the grassy river bed. "Hmm. Let me guess. You got scolded by Prince Manager Oppa, didn't you?" Nana said as she sat down beside Donghae. "Mwo? A-Annieyo." Donghae denied because he doesn't want Nana to ask further why he was scolded. But Nana looked at him in a doubting manner. Not that she's really in doubt but she just wants to Oppa. "Aish. Chincha~..." Donghae insisted.

"Araseo." Nana said as she chuckled because of Donghae's cute face. After that they became silent. It's not an awkward silence, it's just that no one's talking. They stayed at the river bed just like that. No one's talking but they could understand the silence. Nana was staring at the reflection of streetlights on the river. While Donghae was staring at her secretly. He got up on a sitting positionand patted Nana's head. The blonde girl got surprised at Donghae's sudden action so she looked at him curiously. Donghae replied with a cute smile and said, "I'm the luckiest oppa in the world. You know why?"

"Wae?"

"Because I have you as my dongsaeng." A smile bloomed from Nana's lips because of Donghae's kind words. But then Donghae's naughty side popped up and ruffled Nana's hair messily. "Yah, Oppa!"

"Haha!" Donghae laughed so hard out of Nana's new hairdo. "Annie. Mianhae, mianhae. I was just kidding." Donghae apologized and fixed Nana's hair. Nana on the other hand flashed a cute pout while looking at Donghae. "Nana-yah..."

"Hm?"

"I was wondering, if oppa would tell you that I already have a girlfriend, what would you feel?" No, not that question. That wasn't the question Nana was expcting. He's probably joking around again, right? But why is my heart aching? But she can't stay silent so she cleared her voice before speaking. "Hmm. Of course, I-I would be happy for you...and I would support your realtionship with her. A-And besides, you're 22, how can you not have a girlfriend yet. W-Wait, yah, Oppa, do you really have a girlfriend?"

"A-Annie~. That wasn't really the cae..." Donghae started to explain as he rub his nape. There he goes with one of his mannerisms again. "...There's this girl that I like but she's not yet my girlfriend."

"Not yet your girlfriend. Hmm. Does she know that you like?"

"I'm not sure. But I hope she do..." Donghae said and looked at Nna directly in the eye. "...You know what, she's so beautiful, like a model. She speaks with so much enthusiasm in her eyes. She smiles brightly and her hair falls perfectly. She completes my day and she's so damn perfect." Right at that moment, Nana felt like all those things that Donghae said was about her because of his eyes and the way he looked at her. But No. Nana knew that she needs to wake up in reality that those things wasn't about her but for the girl that Donghae likes. So she breathed deeply but silently and shifted her eyes to other things than Donghae's eyes. "Sh-She seems interesting. I wish to meet her anyway." But Donghae didn't say anything and just kept on staring at Nana instead and much closer right now as if examining her face. Nana got awkward at the closeness so she asked why. "You're not jealous?"

"What?"

"I'm asking if you're not jealous."

"A-Annieyo. Maybe a little bit..." She confessed honestly. But she wasn't sure about the next thing she said. "But as I've said, I will support you as a fan, a hoobae, a friend and a dongsaeng." Then she smiles like one of those smiles she always shows him.

- - -

Nana got back to her apartment after Donghae drove her home. She closed the door behind her and leaned her back on the door. The blonde girl sighed soundlessly and dropped her bag on the floor as if she's so tired afterhaving a run. She slowly got down to sit on the floor and hug her knees with her back still leaning on the door. And when she can't take it anymore, she buried her face between her knees and cried. It's the first time that she cried again after the first day of her diet and intense excercise.