Chapter 17: The Day Out

The Maiden's Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Eun Na, along with the boys, walked around the underground shopping mall, COEX, shortly after they have arrived. It was not technically a far journey, mostly due to the fact that the road was not as busy as it would have been. Speaking of, the girl found it rather hard to stifle her embarrassment as the guys attracted so much attention from the elders and teenage girls, not only due to their clothing and handsome looks, but also due to their odd behaviour earlier. The guys did not actually feel familiar with the transportation, so both Dongwoo and Woohyun kept asking her questions regarding the ‘device used to keep the vehicle running’.
    There were a couple of high school students, whispering to each other and pointing on each of the guys before giggling, at the bus earlier. It was no different now. Girls whispered to one another and pointed their finger at the guys as they walked past. The lass raised an amused eyebrow; she knew they all got charmed by their handsome looks, since she was, at some point, charmed by them as well, but she did not know they would attract this much of attention. The shopping mall had practically been crowded by squealing and giggling girls. It was like as if a superstar was present and everyone was dying to get an autograph or a photo.
    The lass glanced at the guys behind her and noticed that they were all looking around the mall with variety of expressions plastered on their face. Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong kept smiling as they looked around, whereas Sunggyu and Hoya kept a close eye around their surroundings with a serious look, their ears and eyes alert to any sign of potential danger. Woohyun seemed to be the one who enjoyed the attention from the girls the most; he kept throwing winks and smiles at them every now and then. Eun Na shook her head at his flirtations before turning her attention to L, who had his hands inside his pocket. He was wearing his poker face, as always, and kept looking up ahead, ignoring the looks he was getting from the ladies.
    Walking up ahead of them, the girl whirled around with a smile on her face. "Where do you guys want to go first?" She asked, her hands clasped behind her as she walked backwards. She glanced behind her every now and then to make sure she would not bump into anyone carelessly, albeit L was keeping a close eye on her as well.
    "Can we go there?" Sungjong beamed as he halted to a stop and pointed at a random clothing shop on their right. She followed his gaze before giving him a nod.
    As they entered the shop, heads automatically turned towards them. Girls, who were shopping for party dresses or heels, gasped as they saw seven overly-handsome guys walk in. Eun Na motioned the boys to scatter around and find some clothes they like, which they eagerly did. Or at least, most of them. The girl chuckled as she watched the boys look around the shop like some clueless puppies. Some girls crowded over Woohyun and Dongwoo, who gladly acknowledged their presence. Sungjong was already holding a handful of clothes, while Sunggyu scolded him for ‘picking too much’. Hoya walked around, his eyes scrutinising the whole place, whereas Sungyeol looked at a black and white sweater before moving to a different aisle.
    "You should get it, Yeollie. It suits you." She smiled as she looked at the white dress shirt with a collar and sleeves with cuffs. The upper part was coloured navy blue and runs down the full vertical opening with buttons.
    Sungyeol looked at her with a smile. "Really? You think so?" He asked and she nodded. His smile widened even more, but not because she had told him that the polo shirt would suit him, but because she had called him by his nickname. Although it was not the first time for him to be given a nickname, it was certainly a first to be one from a Human. He wouldn't even deny it; he liked the feeling of being given a nickname, especially that by the girl. It felt as if he belonged in the world; in her world, her family.
    "Let's go and see!" She beamed as she dragged the older male towards the fitting room and gently pushed him inside. She gave him a smile before shutting the curtain shut.
    "Do I...strip here...?" Sungyeol asked, genuinely confused.
    Eun Na let out a small chuckle. "Just change your top." She responded. She waited for a couple of minutes before Sungyeol suddenly pulled the curtains open and stepped out. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped as she saw the shirt on the older male. He absolutely looked hot. The shirt complimented him well, making him look rather manly and not the choding kid that the lass thought him to be. A few girls from the shop stared with heart-shaped eyes as they spotted Sungyeol.
    "Well?" He asked, studying her stunned face.
    "I-It looks ho- g-good on you." She stammered, her cheeks slightly blushing. The tall Immort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter