Iced Coffee

Kiss Cafe

 

Note: Names used here for universities and stuff are all fictional. Do you know Sylvester University, let alone have it in Seoul? I don’t. I just didn’t feel like sticking to facts. Hope you guys don’t mind.

Also, all the characters are supposedly speaking Korean by default. When they speak English, I’ll tell you. Although English names are mostly likely going to be written in English and Korean names are Romanized.

Enjoy!

*

“I told you man, and I proved it three times,” Taecyeon said to Junho. “If you want to, I can get a girl wrapped on my finger, just like-“ he snapped “that.”

Junho shook his head. “And I’ve heard a million times before, but you’re still lying.”

“How am I lying man?” Taecyeon sat back and crossed his arms, a defiant look on his face. “Prove it.”

Junho nodded to the cash register. A girl stood there, her light hair and pale skin gleaming against her dark uniform. “Her. You pined about her ever since you first saw. Yet, I haven’t heard anything real about her-even her name hasn’t passed your lips once. You’re so chicken you can’t even ask her what her name is.”

“Who, Jessica Jung? Listen, that was two years ago when I first saw her. I wasn’t experienced and boss like I am now. And I do know her name.”

“So ask her out. Kiss her. Then you’ll convince me.” Junho smiled triumphantly. “And all the other guys. They call her ice princess for a reason. No one has been able to ask her out ever since she’s here-it’s like her beauty if untouchable.”

“Her highness doesn’t scare me, not even her beauty.” Taecyeon stood up. “You just watch and wait.”

He strode towards the cash register. Jessica looked up. “Are you Jessica?” He asked, leaning on the counter, as if he was reading from her nametag.

“Yes. And you are-“

“Taecyeon.” He offered his hand, which she took tentatively. “I go to Sylvester University.”

“Well so do I!” She offered a smile. “Anyway, how may I help you?”

Taecyeon looked around, all part of the act, of course. Secretly, though, he reconsidered just going back to his seat for a second. But only for a second. “Listen, I need a favor. My fraternity is holding their member induction ceremony at this penthouse near the coast-it’s huge, you’ve got to see it to believe it. And every year every member has to go to the ceremony to be included. The problem is, a new girl date has to be taken every single time. Will you go with me?”

She looked at him, an amused look in her eyes. “And you don’t know any other girls who will go with you?”

“Well, yeah I do,” he scoffed. “But there’s always a ranking at the end. Members with dates that put up the least overall don’t get inducted. I’ve been part of them for two years now, and my membership better not be in jeopardy now.”

Jessica stood at the counter, considering it for a while. He tensed up, ready to leave when she said, “Fine, I’ll go with you.”

“You will? Oh my god, thank you so much, it means a lot to me.” Taecyeon took out a notebook and a pen he always brought around, which due to experience became necessary. “It’s next Friday, which is the 21st at 7 PM. I’ll pick you up. Where do you live?”

“GG Sorority.”

“Okay got that down. Thanks so much again. You won’t regret it.” He gave her the piece of paper with the date and the time and tucked the notebook with her dorm back into his pocket.

When he got back to the table, Junho raised an eyebrow. “So?”

“I got her to come to the fraternity induction,” Taecyeon replied as he sat back down.

Junho whistled. “Man, and all the guys will be there.”

“Exactly.” Taecyeon smiled triumphantly. “See, I told you I’m at the top of my game. So who are you bringing?”

Junho examined his jacket sleeve. “Oh, just the other most beautiful girl on campus,” he said airily.

Taecyeon laughed. “Why am I not surprised?”

The next Friday came around and Taecyeon drove up in his BMW with his windows rolled down and pulled up next to the curb. He opened the door and made the move to get out of the car but Jessica had already opened the door.

“You sure-“

“Chill.” Jessica sat down and shut the door. “You guys have too much to do to be chivalrous anyway. The least I can do is get into the car by myself.”

“If you say so.” Taecyeon closed his door and buckled his seat belt.

She followed suit. “How far away is it?”

“Only ten minutes, but enough time to actually enjoy the skyline on the way.” He pushed the gas pedal and drove out of the dormitory parking lot.

“You know, I have never been in the city at night.”

“Really? Why not? It’s beautiful, besides the fact there’s a lot of light pollution.” Taecyeon turned the steering wheel to merge into a main road.

Jessica shrugged. “I’m not too fond of suspicious things, and that includes the city in the dark. Once there was a stalker at our dorm. I was paranoid for weeks.”

“I think I heard about that. They issued a warning all over campus,” he replied.

“Yeah.” She looked out of the window.

“Well, with me around, there’s nothing to worry about.”

She laughed. “What do you have in your defense?”

“Muscle.” He pumped an arm. “Our fraternity requires that.”

“I see. So I’m going to a party with a bunch of beefy guys.”

“One of the best parties around.” He stopped at a red light. “But don’t worry, we’re also pretty civil. Our sponsor requires that.”

Jessica grinned. “So what do you do at the party?”

“Oh, chat, dance, fun games. You know apples to apples?”

She laughed.

Taecyeon grinned as the light turned green. “Yeah, it’s pretty fun.”

She waved him away. “No, it’s just the image of a bunch of muscular guys playing apples to apples.”

“Hey, who says we can’t? There’s also Spin the bottle with 7 minutes of heaven. We do something different each year. Do you know any other guys that are coming?”

“Nope. Just you.”

“Well, if you meet any cute guys, you can take your shot at them. But usually it requires going with your date.”

“What did you do with your past dates?” Jessica looked at him.

Taecyeon shrugged. “Talked, I guess? My past dates have always been acquaintances that I want to get to know.”

“Why do you want to get to know me?”

“You?” He glanced at her. “Why wouldn’t someone want to get to know you? You’re beautiful and reputable, and always confident. And for all I know, you could have a billion of other good qualities.”

“You’re not trying to hit on me?”

“Hey, you’re doing me a favor. That’s all I’m thinking about right now. And I’m pretty stoked you’re doing it.” He pulled up into a garage and parked. “We’re here.” He got out as she opened the passenger door-again.

Jessica smoothed out her dress. “Is there an elevator?”

“Yup. I wouldn’t want to walk up flights of stairs in heels either.” Taecyeon pushed the up arrow button. A dinging sound rang and the doors opened, allowing them to walk in.

Now in decent light, Taecyeon caught his breath.

“What?” Jessica looked at him. “Is something wrong with your dance?”

“Oh no, no not at all! It makes you look stunning!” The champagne color of her dressed accented the light color of her hair, and her earrings showed off her neck.

“Thank you.” She smiled, her face lighting up. “You look fabulous too.”

“It’s just a tux.” He looked down. Just an ordinary black suit and shoes.

“Yeah, well, you don’t see ripped guys in suits every day.”

Taecyeon rolled his eyes. “We wear them when we’re required to. And tonight’s a special night.”

“I see. So if you had to, you would just go in your t-shirt and ripped jeans, like when you made the offer.”

He started to reply but caught Jessica’s teasing eyes. “Come on, lay off. I bet you don’t wear halter cocktail dresses in pumps every day if you had the choice.”

“That’s true. Although I guess one could get used to it. But what I was getting at is that most guys who suits aren’t ripped.” The doors opened. He offered his arm and she took it as they strolled into the lobby.

“Taecyeon!” His head turned to see Junho walk towards them, a glass in one hand. “You finally arrived.” He turned towards Jessica.

“Jessica, this is my friend Junho. Junho, Jessica,” Taecyeon introduced as they shook hands. 

“Nice to meet you,” Jessica said.

“The pleasure is mine,” Junho replied as they let go. He turned back to Taecyeon. “The rest of the guys are at the dance floor. The DJ is about to start mixing. I suggest you guys get there.”

Taecyeon touched his arm. “Aren’t you going to come?”

Junho smiled and shook his head. “My date has a show and she can’t get off until an hour later. So in the meantime, I’m the greeting man until I pick her up.”

Taecyeon nodded and led Jessica to the dance floor.

“Isn’t that the guy you sat at the café the other day?” She asked as she let him lead her through the door into a hallway.

“Yup,” he answered, trying to remember which door was the one to the dance floor.

She smiled, her eyes dancing in the dim light. “I see.”

Finally he grabbed the right doorknob and found the stairs into a large ballroom-one only lit up by disco lights. The DJ had chosen a good beat to introduce the dance floor and was merging it with his first set.

“Wow.” Taecyeon turned to see Jessica survey the room in awe.

“It’s huge, isn’t it?” He turned back to admire the view as well.

“Who owns this place?”

“Jay Park. He graduated and is doing his own thing, but he lets us use it in the spirit of our fraternity. Sometimes we just hang out here, as opposed to parties.” He offered his arm again.

She took it as they went down the stairs. “I keep forgetting to ask-what’s the name of your fraternity?”

“One Day. We’re technically two fraternities-2PM and 2AM. They describe our temperament, so 2PM guys are really energetic while 2AM guys are bit more soulful. But there’s really no difference between us. And when you put those two times together, morning and afternoon, you get “one day”. Does GG stand for something in particular?”

“Yeah. Girl’s Generation.” Jessica flipped back a piece of hair that had been bobbing front of her face. “We look doll-like and fragile, but we all worked hard to get to the place we’re at now and we’re feminists.”

“Is that something we should be worried about?” He asked as they reached ground floor.

She laughed. “As long you don’t try to take away my rights, you’ll be fine.”

“I have no intention of doing that, so I assume the plan still holds.”

“What plan?”

“That we’re going to have fun tonight.” Taecyeon smiled. “Come on-let’s get out on the dance floor. I’m sorry you’ll have to meet so many new people in a short time.”

“Nah, I need to get out more anyways.” Jessica smiled back.

Taecyeon nodded and spotted a “brother”. “Chansung!” He called over.

“Yo man,” Chansung said as he and his date came over, exchanging fists. “How’s it going?”

“Great. You had your daily dose of banana?”

“Yup. Wouldn’t want the craving to be here.” He nodded over to his date, who stepped forward. “This is Seohyun.”

“Hi Seohyun.” Taecyeon shook her hands with her. “This is Jessica,” he added, bringing her forward.

Chansung and Seohyun both shook hands with her as they exchanged greetings.

“So do you know who Junho is bringing?” Taecyeon asked, noticing out of the corner of his eye the two girls form a conversation easily.

Chansung shook his head. “Knowing him and his good looks though, he’s sure to bring a homerun. But you definitely have a contender.”

“Is the contest still going on where the guy with the least pretty girl is out?”

“Nah. The boss is satisfied with what he has. I think Doojun should have made it-but you know about the standards and how picky the committee is about us. Besides, I think the boss may be scared that we’ll break our dating ban or something. Not that he actually issued an official one.”

Taecyeon nodded. “Do you know what our next project is?” He had the urge to take out his notebook that he didn’t bring.

Chansung scoffed and patted his shoulder. “Relax man. This is our party night! Stop worrying about what we have to do next and how many all-nighters we’ll have to pull for the boss. Anyway I need to find Jinwoon. I want to make sure the other maknae of this fraternity has taste too.”

Taecyeon chuckled in response as Chansung waited for their dates to stop talking.

Jessica joined him again as they went away, a sly grin on her face.

“What’s so funny?” Taecyeon asked, but she shook her head. “Did you know Seohyun?”

“Oh yeah. She’s part of my sorority. She was just telling me about a new project she’s part of. I would have been included, but I’m already doing something else,” she replied as they walked towards the bar.

“What does your sorority do?” he asked as he handed a glass of punch.

“Our sorority is somewhat an artistic family on campus. We do all sorts of arts, music, dancing, and fashion. We don’t have any strength yet in visual art like painting or drawing though.”

Taecyeon nodded. “Our fraternity is like that too, although we also focus on aerobics and fitness. Who’s your head professor?”

“Lee Soo Man. We technically live in the SM dorm. ”

“Ahh, no wonder we’ve haven’t really seen you guys. Our boss is JYP.”

Jessica nodded. “Yeah, it’s really weird how many professors have influence over dorms in the art side, but that’s how it goes.”

At that moment, Taecyeon felt a tap on his shoulder and turned. Nickhun grinned. “Hey hyung! How’s it going?”

“Great!” They fist-bumped. “Where’s your date?”

“Tiffany!” Nickhun called out.

“Coming!” A reply came back in English and a girl with a yellow highlight going down her bangs appeared. “Hi!” She said with a smile.

“This is Taecyeon,” Nickhun said.

“Nice to meet you,” Taecyeon replied in English as he shook hands with her. “This is Jessica,” as he brought her forward.

Then while Nickhun and her shook hands, Jessica hugged with Tiffany.

Taecyeon turned to Nickhun, an eyebrow raised, but all Nickhun did was shrug and ask, “This is the first time I’ve heard you speak English casually and not specifically asked during a recording.”

Taecyeon nodded. “You know me-I still want to be remembered as Korean, not that guy who moved from Korea without a choice and then came back for opportunities.”

“Well try to put those worries to rest, man.” Nickhun patted his shoulder.

“So do you know who’s coming with who?”

Nickhun nodded. “All the dates are from GG sorority, it’s quite funny actually. But hey, they have nine girls and we have nine boys-it works out pretty well.”

“Amazing isn’t it. Wouldn’t it be funny if all the dates lasted?”

Nickhun grinned but shook his head. “It’s only for tonight. I promised Victoria that. In turn, she was the one who picked Tiffany out.”

Taecyeon nodded. “Is she good?”

“Pretty amusing. She’s more comfortable with English sometimes, but I haven’t lost my touch in the language. Unlike you,” he replied, teasing.

“At least my Korean is fluent,” Taecyeon replied, and got a punch in the shoulder. 

“Nickhun?” Tiffany had walked over. “Let’s go say hi to Wooyoung and Hyoyeon. They’re right next to Jo Kwon and Taeyeon.”

“Ooh, those fanfic writers are going to be so mad,” Taecyeon said with a grin.

Nickhun rolled his eyes. “They won’t even know about this. See you later, Taec.”

“Have fun Khun.” As the left, Taecyeon turned to Jessica. “You know English?”

She nodded. “Born and raised in the States. You?”

“I moved there with my family, so I know a little of the lingo.”

She giggled. “Lingo. It’s been so long since I heard slang from someone else than Tiffany or my sister.”

“Alright guys, here’s the first slow song tonight! Everyone get your dates and out onto the floor!” Taecyeon heard someone say-was it Seulong?-into the DJ’s mike. As he turned, he saw Seulong get off the platform and join a lady with tan skin but a tall height, her white teeth contrasting with her dark, black hair.

Taecyeon bowed to Jessica. “May I have this dance?”

“Yes.” She shifted uncomfortably. “Um-“

“Just put your arms around my neck,” he said softly as he led her out to the dance floor. “And I will help with the rest.”

She nodded and they took their place in the dance floor. She locked her hands right where his spine ended as he put his arms around her waist.

The music started and they started to sway. “Do you want to know something?” He asked.

“What is it?” She replied into his ear.

“I remember the first time I saw you…and I just wanted you to know you’re beautiful.”

“Do you want to know something?”

He smiled. “What is it?”

“I remember the first time I saw YOU…and I just wanted you to know you’re handsome.”

“Where did you first see me?” Taecyeon couldn’t help asking. “Do you remember?”

“Of course I do.” Jessica breathed out softly. “You were coming in from outside and you whipped off your sunglasses with a little growl. It was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. I’ve been obsessing this for a long time.”

He laughed quietly. “It’s one of my habits.”

She shifted her arms slightly. “Where did you first see me?”

He thought about it. “It was the first week of school two years ago and the weather was still warm. You were wearing a sundress, half of your hair casually tucked back in a ponytail. And although everyone else was panicking, trying to meet every demand of college, you were just strolling down the hallways like nothing could ruffle you. And yet when you passed by, I could hear you humming a tune in a way that a person knows you’ve been refining it for days.”

“Which tune was it?”

So Taecyeon lowered his head and hummed it.

“Oh, that one.” He saw her smile as he drew back. “I had been working on that for a week until I got it right. My composition class had assigned homework on the pentatonic scale. Of course, it was a hassle to write down all those notes.”

“Do you still have it?”

“Have what?”

“The music sheets.”

“Oh, yeah. I’ll show it to you the next time I see you.”

The slow song ended and they drew apart from each other.

Jessica looked over at the clock and jumped. “Oh my god, it’s this late?”

“Do you have to be back now?”

“Yes. But you can stay-don’t you have a ceremony to attend?”

“Change of plans. The boss isn’t including any new guys or kicking out some, so it’s really just a hangout. And besides, the games aren’t that important. Let me take you back.”

“Thanks.” She gave him a grateful look. “It’s just that I have a meeting in the acting department tomorrow and I don’t want to arrive with bags under my eyes.”

He laughed. “I don’t think anyone would want bags under their eyes. Let’s go.”

As they walked out of the room, their arms linked, Taecyeon caught Junho’s eye. Junho was standing with a girl, whose face shone like the moon, showing a bashful smile.

But it couldn’t compare to Jessica’s face, who radiated the sun’s brilliance. Taecyeon held up a hand to the side of his face, the gesture for “call me”. Junho nodded and turned back to the girl.

Jessica also looked that way. “That’s Junho, right?” She asked. “With Yoona.”

 “Yeah.” He opened the door to the hallway. “Who’s Yoona?”

“Oh, she’s one of the younger girls in the sorority. Everyone think she’s the beauty of our sorority, but I’m not one to judge.” She shrugged as he opened the door out of the hallway and pushed the elevator button. “What do you think?”

“She’s not beautiful as you.” With a ding, the elevator doors opened and he stepped inside.

She followed. “Thank you,” she said softly.

They stood quietly. As Taecyeon glanced at her, he noticed she was shivering, clutching her bare arms.

“Are you cold?” Before she could reply, he took off his jacket and put it around her arms.

“Thank you,” she replied again.

“I’ve always wondered…” He cleared his throat. “Have you ever heard people call you ice princess.”

She looked at him for a second. “Yes.”

“Do you know why?” The doors opened again and they stepped out into the garage. The car beeped faintly as Taecyeon unlocked it.

Jessica was quiet for a few moments as they walked. “I think so,” she finally said as they were close to the car.

They got in and he started the car, pulling out of the parking space. “Well, why?” He said as he turned.

She sighed. “I don’t trust people easily, especially guys trying to ask me out. I think it was because the first guy who asked me out-he thought everything was serious after the first date. I didn’t feel the same way. He used to send me poems, asking why was I just treating him like a friend. I felt so bad that I was hurting this guy. Afterwards, when anyone asked me out I would freeze and reject them automatically.” She the hemline of her dress. “I mean, I guess it’s a bad reputation to uphold, but I really can’t help it. Either it seems like they’re asking for a one-night stand or they fallen way too hard for me. A girl can’t really handle that when asking for her heart.”

The car was silent for a minute. “Well, I’m honored you accepted,” Taecyeon finally said.

Jessica smiled. “You’re welcome.”

“I also want to disagree about that idea of why you’re called the ice princess. Sure, you may seem cold, but you also shine, light reflecting off of you in every direction. And your beauty only transitions, never fading. It’s like a sculpture that will stay beautiful for all time.”

“But of course that’s not true,” she put in.

He shrugged. “Depends if the guy is looking at you only through the outside.”

“You really think that?”

“I don’t think. I know.”

He saw her smile through the mirror. “I think that’s one of the reasons why I accepted. You were sincere, yet you were willing to walk away if I said no. Even if you had a reputation for being a player.”

“Hey, I was checking out the market. Besides, my eyes never left off the best.”

She giggled. “You have the most amazing of speaking metaphorically.”

“Thank you. I try. I’m not just some player without common sense or brains.”

“It’s true. You aren’t.”

Taecyeon pulled up next to GG sorority. “Well here we are.” As Jessica unbuckled her seat belt, he laid a hand on her shoulder. “Please, let me open the door for you this time.”

“Okay.” She settled back into her seat.

He quickly got out and walked out to the other side, opening the door and holding her hand as she stepped out. “See, it wasn’t so bad.”

She laughed. “Yes, but an inconvenience if you had to do that every time.” She took of the piece of clothing that had been hugging her shoulders for the past fifteen minutes. “Here’s your jacket.”

“Thanks.” He put it on quickly.

“Well, I guess this is it. I had a really great night.” She stood there, holding her clutch in her hands.

“So did I. Thank you for coming again.”

“The pleasure is mine.”

As he stared at her underneath the light from the public lamp, he knew this was different from all the other nights. He hadn’t lied-he had talked to his other dates. But they tended to be friends, one from the same dorm.

But Jessica…She was different. He had been dreaming about her for days since he first saw her. And now the night they spent together was coming to an end.

“Well, good night,” she said.

“Good night.” And before he could help himself, he leaned over and pecked on her cheek.

The next thing he knew, she was gone.

-

A few weeks later, Taecyeon found himself sitting outside of the Kiss Café, studying some lyrics Nickhun had written. As he sipped from his ice coffee, he tapped a rhythm with a pencil, playing the words in his head.

“Hey!” He looked up to see Jessica sit in the chair across from him.

“Oh, hi!” He sat up. “Long time no see.”

“Probably because of me. I’ve been busy so lately,” she threw up her hand at the sky while glancing in that direction, as if it was the sky’s fault. “So how are you?”

“I’m great. You?’

“I’m great too. What are you working on?” She asked, pointing at the sheet.

“Oh, it’s some lyrics Nickhun had thought of for our next project.”

“May I look at it?” Taecyeon nodded and handed it over. “That reminds me…” Jessica reached into her bag and took out sheaves of paper. “This was the music I wrote.”

He took them and studied the notes. Yup-this was the tune she had been humming. He could hear it played in his head.

“These are good.” Jessica returned the lyrics. “Are you going to be singing them?”

“Singing and rapping some of them. The other guys part of 2PM are also singing.”

“Nice.” She nodded appreciatively, the put her hands on the table, clasping them. “Listen, I want to apologize.”

“For what?”

“Running away that night after..after you kissed me on the cheek.”

He looked at her. “No, that’s my fault. I shouldn’t have-“

“No,” she interrupted. “I didn’t mean that I-oh what am I saying.” She let out a long breath.

He waited there patiently, watching her face as she struggled to get her thoughts together.

“You weren’t being rude when you kissed me on the cheek. No, I should have given you a proper good night kiss for giving me a great first date.” She looked down at her hands. “I was being stupid-I thought you were just another guy who would leave and not take me seriously even after I told you everything that troubles me. But that kiss on the cheek…I panicked. I thought it was all a dream. That when I would come and find you again, you would ignore me. Like some other guys did to my friends. I hope you will forgive me.”

He put his hand on top of hers, making her look up. “There’s nothing to forgive. What you did was perfectly logical.”

“Even if irrational?” she said with a smile.

He stood up. “Come on, let’s take a walk. I’m done with my drink anyway.”

They walked in the fading sunlight and the growing wind. Some leaves blew in front of them.

“You know, even when you disappeared into that night, I kept thinking about you,” Taecyeon finally said. “You always appeared in my dreams, where I was watching you in class or somewhere.”

He saw her smile out of the corner of his eye. “Did you ever do that in real life?”

“All the time, but just glances. Not like some creepy stalker.” He was reward with a laught.

 “I dreamed about you too. That time you asked me to come with you. Sometimes…” she blushed.

“What?” He turned to her and stopped at the corner they had reached.

She stopped too. “What are some fantasies you have…about me?” She asked, looking up at him.

He looked at her eyes for a second. “Sometimes, I fantasize about you and me just living out life together, being there for each other. Sometimes…” His voice trailed off as he looked off into the afternoon sun.

Her hand found his, making Taecyeon look back. Jessica nodded. “I have dreams of that too.”

He took her other hand. “Are you afraid, just like me?”

She laughed. “If you’re terrified to death, so am I.”

“So I’m not the only one dreaming.”

“You just drank coffee. How can you be dreaming?”

He laughed as he took a step closer to her. “Did I tell you I love your humor?”

“No, but now you have.” She stepped closer too. “And I’m glad you do.”

“Then I can do something to make sure I’m not dreaming?” He put his arms around her waist.

“As long as you’re not hurting yourself,” she replied, her warm breath brushing his nose compared to the chilling air as she put her arms around his neck. He dipped his head so their foreheads were touching. Her eyes were already half-closed.

So he closed his eyes and tasted the most delicious kiss he had ever taken.

*

KYahhh! Finally finished!

Okay so the last story kinda romantic-wise, so here’s what I’m giving to you guys to make up for it! Didja like it? Didja like it? –jumps up and down like a puppy that had WAY too much caffeine- (on the second thought, do puppies even GET caffeine?)

God this took a week to write and actually sort through my head. If there are some parts of the story that are still inconsistent even after I reread it three times, that’s why. I’m really bad at writing stories because of that. Sorry! I just don’t like pre-writing and organizing stuff-that’s just for English essays. Ideas just have to flow through my hands onto the computer screen or I’ll spend even more time deliberating what I should write.

Though of course I often reread what I just wrote and then revise so it sounds better. Maybe it’s because I feel like I’m slightly dyslexic? I don’t know-I once walked by an ad and then backtracked because I thought it said “” instead of “condemn”. If that’s not dyslexia I don’t know what it is. Does anyone else feel that way?

Anyway, so I might be making a sequel of this soon…obviously something to do with coffee. Will you guys be mad at me if it’s M-rated? I’ll try to come up with a clean story at the same time so if you can’t read that kind of stuff, you’ll still have something to read.

Which of course means a delay in updating, but I hope y’all understand.

So AP’s and SAT 2’s are coming up and I’m like HALF FREAKING OUT! And all these music competitions and performances. –sigh-. So I’m really sorry if I don’t update in a month! May is just a REALLY inconvenient time of the year. I’ll try to update once all that stuff is done and June comes around, but school ends the second week of June and then my family is shipping us out to Europe-who knows when I’ll get wi-fi again???

But if I die instead of all that and that’s the reason why I’m not updating, I’ll let you know. :P

Happy reading friends!