Introduction

Kiss Cafe

 

Hi! I’m Kiss Café. I was opened for business about five years ago. Not too new, not too old.

My owner is French, and often goes back and forth from France to bring in new chic ideas to freshen me up. His wife is Asian, and an expert cook. She can easily tell the origin of a spice by tasting it. She takes care of the beverages and the flavors part of the deal. The baristas and waiters? They come and they go. Most of them are college students trying to earn money on the side. I see them working on their homework sometimes, tapping their pencil as they worry about finals, money for student loans, and their futures.

I wish I could keep them in my haven, assure them that they have nothing to worry about. Sadly, I’m only a café, so I can’t do such a thing.

As a café, at least I can try to give comfort for a few hours.

Try one of my drinks. I have many, and I’m always getting new ones.

One cup will take care of you for a short period time. It will distract you from the troubles in your life and look at story with a fresh perspective.

What else can a café do?

But I’m special. I was blessed with the l’amour of everyday….

Just walk in the doors, and take a sip. Sit down and look around.

There’s always magic here.

*

Hi guys! Working on first chapter/oneshot: Hot Chocolate! I'm going to try to finish it soon >.< Fighting!