Did you drug me?!

Falling for you.

I woke up groggily the next morning to find myself all cuddled up next to someone. At first I didn't really bother but then I realise that I wasn't even in my own apartment. I sat up straight and turned to my left to see Myungsoo sleeping soundlessly beside me with his arms around my waist and head where my shoulder was. I looked at him in shock. What the hell happened last night? Did he freaking drug me?! I picked up the pillow and hit him repeatedly with it. I heard him cursed as he got up and stood on the opposite side of the sofa.

"Igen mwoya!?"

"Yah! Jeugeuleh? huh? jinjja micheosseo! Did you drug me last night? What was in that soup!?"

"Bwo? There was nothing in that soup! I made it with nothing but SOUP!" he ruffled his hair in annoyance.

"I fell asleep here. Next to you."

"So?" 

"I have to go. I'm late for class." I said and left his house. What is wrong with you Raeim? Sleeping with the enemy? Are you crazy or just plain stupid? I shook my head and went back into my house. Took a shower and got ready for class. I picked up my bag and got out the house the same moment he did as well. I paused to look at him and he did the same. He let out a small smile before closing the door and walked down the stairs. I followed behind him but in a distance. I was putting my key back into my bag when I slipped and fell forward. Myungsoo who was in front of me caught me but he slipped as well and both of us fell to the ground my head landing on his arm where his elbow was and sprained my leg.

"Kwenchana?" he asked as he pulled me up. I dusted my skirt and nodded. 

"Neh, gwenchana. Komawo." I started walking but leaned onto the wall for support. 

"I think you sprained your ankle." I bit the inside of my lip and tried to walk again but it hurt more. He squated down in front of me. "Get on. I don't think  you will make it in time for school." 

"I'm fine." 

"Quite being stubborn and just get on." I let out a sigh and got onto his back while I carried his bag with my hands. 

All the while in my head, I was hoping he wouldn't say I was heavy... that would be embarassing. Instead of going to the bus stop, he carried me somewhere else.

"Where are we going?" 

"To the clinic to get your ankle checked." 

"I said I was fine, now can you put me down so that I can get to class?" he ignored me and proceed to the clinic. 

After check-up and got my ankle wrapped, the doctor gave me a letter saying that I should stay home and rest for a week until my ankle is not swollen anymore. Myungsoo carried me home after that, putting me on the sofa while he went and made hot water for me in the kitchen to shower. I got a text message from Dasom saying that I had lots of work to do. I let out a sigh and threw my phone aside then shut my eyes. 

He sat beside me putting my phone on the table and the TV. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He turned to me as well...

"What?" I shook my head and closed my eyes again.

"Nothing." 

"Once I pour the water into the bucket for you, I'll leave." a part of me felt a pinch of pain when he said he'll leave. I didn't know why it hurt but i ignored the feeling. I felt the space beside me empty as he heard the kettle whistling. 

"Okay, the water is in. Becareful okay?" he said as he went to the door and turned the doorknob open but the door didn't budge.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your door won't open."

"That can't be. Quit messing around Myungsoo, you did the same thing to me the other day."

"Me? I didn't lock you in your house."

"You're not lying..."

"Of course not!" He tried the door again but it still didn't open. "Great."

"Why is this happening to me?" I said softly but Myungsoo heard me.

"Not only you, to me as well."

"What if there was suddenly a fire and we can't get out?" my eyes widened.

"How can there be a fire?"

"Yah! Don't jinx us!" he raised one eyebrow and shook his head, entering the kitchen once again.

"I've turned off all possible source that fire could come from." he smiled and sat back on the couch.

"Okay, I'll go take a shower then" I tried and stand up then hopped my way into my room and shut the door, making sure I locked it.

--

"I tried to find something that was healthy for you to eat but I couldn't find anything, is ramen okay?" In the midst of drying my hair with my towel I looked at Myungsoo, but not in a disapproving. "Bwo?" I blinked and shook my head

"Is the door still lock?" he nodded and hand me a pair of chopsticks. "Why are you being so nice to me? Did something happen to the real Myungsoo?" he let out a laugh.

"Yah! Micheosseo? I am the only Myungsoo there is... and... I am actually nice." he mumbled towards the end of the sentence.

"Then why were you so mean to me before?" 

"...- here eat before the ramen gets cold..." he ignore my question.

"Ani, shiroh, I don't want to eat unless you tell me first." he let out a sigh

"Eat first then I'll tell you..." I looked at him

"Promise?" 

"Deh, now eat." I did as he asked and ate the ramen that he cooked. 

After when we were done, he took the pot and bowl into the kitchen to wash it. It felt really weird that Myungsoo, my enemy was in my house. It was even weirder that he was cooking for me and taking care of me. When he came back into the room, he sat beside me. The atmosphere suddenly got a little awkward. How am I suppose to ask him? Ani, he's suppose to tell me because he promised. I opened my mouth to ask...

"So...-" and without saying anything more his lips met mine, while his hand cupped my face.


Sorry that I have not been updating, having lots of stuff going on lately :) but hey! I updated :D

Thank you for staying until now :D

Hope you enjoy!