Meeting you.

Falling for you.

I yawned as I leaned against the lockers. 

"Yah~ Ppali wa..." I told my best friend and yawned again

"Omo! Omo! Rae Im-ah, it's L!" Dasom, my best friend squelled again. I turned my head to her again and to the guy that was passing by with his friends. He looked at me and... smirked? then looked away.

"What a show off..." Dasom elbowed me. 

"Yah. He is so dreamy. He has milky skin, piercing eyes and...-"

"Ara ara, kaja... time for class you juliet.* I dragged her to class without another word, shrugging off what that jerk... 'L' did earlier. What a lame name. L? Pssh. Is he trying to copy Death Note's L? HA!


 

The first bell rang meaning by the first class was over. Dasom left me for an emergency and said she will be with me in my next class. I shrugged. I took out the wrapper for my last lollipop and popped it in my mouth. I continued walking when suddenly bumped into someone. 

"Oh, jeosonghamnida." I bowed. I looked up to see who it was and to mu surprise it was that dude 'L'. He looked at me and scoffed then started to walk off. "Yah yah~!" he ignored me and continued walking. "Wahh, that guy must have some nerve and rude! Ah jinjja~" I entered my next class. The only class I didn't have with Dasom. 

The teacher entered and asked us to take our place, I sat down at my usual place which was the second last row to the back. The door suddenly opened and 3 guys entered. After seeing the last guy enter, I rolled my eyes and looked back down at my desk.

"Students, meet your new classmates. They transferred here from 3W math class." the girl's squelled while the guys talked amongst themselves.

"Annyeong haseyo, Chonun Dongwoo imnida. Please take care of me.." he bowed.

"Annyeong~ Hmm... Chonun Woohyun imnida. I hope we can be good friends."

"L imnida." he said plainly and was dismissed to their seats.

Dongwoo sat in front of my table while Woohyun sat behind me and Myungsoo... was my seat partner. How nice...

"Juhgiyo~" I turned to the back, Woohyun flashed a smile at me...

"Neh?"

"Could I... borrow a pen from a beautiful girl like you?"

"Bwo? Your flirtatiousness do not work on me but here, a pen." I placed a pen on his table and turned back around. I felt someone staring at me, so I turned my head to my side and saw that L was looking at me with a smirk on his face then scoffed turning his head back to the front. 


 

"YAH YAH! RAE IM-AH!" Dasom caught my arm and spun me around to face her.

"Ah wae?! Why are you so noisy?!"

"Infinite is having a gig again tonight at the aurora club." I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"Geulae?"

"Kaja kaja... jebal Rae Im-ah... kaja!" 

"Andwaeyo, I'm not going. Why would I was to see them?"

"Rae Im-ah! Jebal! Umma says that if you're not going, I'm not going and if don't do... -" she glared at me.

"Bwo? If you don't go?...-finish your sentence."

"I won't give you that address of the bakery shop I go to, to get that crepe."

"Omo! Yah! Wae are you bringing food into this? It's so unfair!"

"Jebal?" she begged. I sighed and agree to accompny her. JUST BECAUSE OF THE CREPE!

 

 

Aja! The first chappie is out. Mianhe for the crappy grammar~ Forgive me.

^__^

I hope you guys subscribe and comment :) Komawo~!