He's back for more?

Falling for you.

BANG BANG BANG BANG!! I shifted in my bed. BANG BANG BANG BANG!! 

"Yah! Wake up!" BANG BANG BANG!! Someone was knocking loudly against the door. "YAH!!!" I sat up groggily as I had my blanket wrapped around myself and made my way to the door. I opened it and looked at the guy.

"Bwo?" I said in a monotone

"Y-Yah~ W-Why can't you put some c-clothes on..." he looked away. 

"I'm sick because of you. So what do you want?" 

"I... um... the washing machine isn't working. *clears throat*." I gave him the 'What the hell face'

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes and walked out my house, shutting the door behind me and entered his.

"Yah! Put some clothes on!" he shouted from behind me as he shut the door. I made my way into the laundry room, ignoring him and the messy state that his house was in. 

I pressed some of the buttons on the machine to try and turn on the machine but nothing seem to work. I looked at the back of the machine and I found that the power plug was not even plugged in. I gave Myungsoo a looked and plugged it in anc the machine sucessfully. 

"There. It's done, Sherlock." I said as I made my way out the kitchen. 

"Um.. hey."

"What?"

"Do you... um want... some soup?" I tilted my head and raised my eyebrow.

"Come again?" 

"Do you want some soup?" he repeated but this time in a very cocky way.

"If it's not too much trouble for you and if it's not poison." he rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen. "Oh wait, before I go in there." he went into, what seemed like his room and came out with a shirt.

"Wear this. You can't just walk around a guys house... ." 

"I'm not . I'm half . Now do you mind?" I said wearing the shirt he gave me and went into the kitchen with him after folding my blanket.

"You had some fun last night?"

"Fun? Excuse me?" 

"You know with your boyfie in bed..." 

"Yah! I'm still a !" my eyes widened as my hand clasped over my mouth. "You weren't suppose to hear that." I blushed. 

"Hear what?" he continued making the soup.

"Nothing...- so you don't stay with your parents?" 

"Parents? No, I'm independant." just then the bell rang. Myunsoo went and answer it while I followed not far behind.

"Omma, hajimaa!" Just then his mom's eyes met mine and I froze. "Aish."

"Omo. Myunggie, nuguseyo?"

"She's my...-"

"I'm his neighbour, ajumma." I bowed. "I'm sorry that you have to see me in this state. I should go." I bowed again

"Aniyo, stay. I brought lunch. It's not like I haven't seen any of Myunggie's yeoja without pants before." his mom laughed

"Omma!" I blushed red

"What? She's cute... omma for once agree." i looked at Myungsoo and blinked.

"Ajumma, this isn't what you think this is. I'm not Myungsoo's... yeoja. I'm just his neighbour who happened to come over to fix his washing machine which spoiled."

"Wearing no clothes? *chuckles* darling, there is nothing to hide. Besides, since when Myunggie doesn't know how to fix things? he is quite the handyman." I looked at Myungsoo again and mouthed 'handyman'? He just shrugged.

"Come now darlings, lunch." 

We both followed his mom to the kitchen. She took out the plates and laid out the food on the table. 

"Ajumma, I was just leaving, I don't want to interrupt family quality time." I said backing out of the kitchen

"Bworago? Aniyo, any girlfriend of Myunggie is welcome to join..."

"Omma~ She isn't my girlfriend." 

"No matter how much you try to convince me otherwise, what I saw won't change anything. Now, let's not talk about it and eat." she sat down on the dining table/ I looked at Myungsoo who looked back at me. I shrugged, he mouthed 'Sit down'. I looked at him and went over to sit down beside him. 

"So how  long have you both been together?" 

"Um...-"

"Just recently omma." he placed some kimchi on his mom's bowl. 

"Oh, will I have any granchild soon?" his mom joked, I almost choked on my rice but Myungsoo kept his cool.

"Omma, not att the table. We're not all that serious." 

"You're lying to umma again. The both of you have more than chemistry. I can see it in your eyes." 

"Ajumma, me and myungsoo... we, don't get along." all she did was smile.


"You both take care, I hope I have grandchildren from the both of you." Ms. Kim said as she left the house. I looked over at Myungsoo.

"What. the. hell. was. that?! We're together? babies?!"

"Ouit shouting, you're so noisy." he said as he plopped down on the couch.

"I guess you could be so cool about it. I take it this happens all the time huh? Who knew you uwere a player?" the words accidentally slipped out of my lips.

He shot up and was in front of in a flash. So close that I felt his breath.

"Don't say things about me like you've got me all figured out." 

"I'm sorry. I-It slipped. I don't mean it." I was afraid og this Myungsoo. He didn't look like he was joking. He backed away and sat back on the couch.

"You know where the door is. Please let yourself out." he said as he shut his eyes. I left his house. 

3days later

I was about to leave the house when I realised I was locked in. My eyes widened and tried to open the door with force but it won't budge.

"Yah! Kim Myung Soo! Let me out!!" but there was no reply. "Yahhh! I have classes to attend!!!" still no answer. I banged the door one last time and plopped down on the floor. "You're going to regret this." I promised 

At night.

My door finally opened. I had the whole day to decide how I could get revenge. and the best that I came up with was that, short circuit his power. I smirked at the thought of it. You will have no power tonight Kim Myung Soo. Happy sleeping. at 12am midnight, I went to the fuis outside his house and snipped it. Chuckling and hurried back into my house, falling asleep with a smile on my face.

in the morning he had already knew it was me, beacuse when I woke up, I smelled smoke. Thinking it was my house on fire, I ran out the hoise forgetting that I was wearing an animal pyjamas and I suddenly heard a snap. I spun around and saw Myungsoo with his phone.

"Morning." he teased and ran. I was about to chase him but I was in my pyjamas.


Days, weeks and months passed. Our jokes on each other got serious and less fun. It became more like tortures and sensitive and who knew what he did next was the last straw of my patience. He told everyone I was afraid of the dark. I was, and that was my fear. The worst for me. I was scared to death and soon after everyone teased me. That wasn't the worst. After school that day, I had to stay back in school to finish up some project. I was on my way to the bathroom when someone siddeny grabbed me by the head and shoved me into the janitor's closet. It was dark and I panicked. I tried ot switch on the light but it wouldn't turn on. I banged on the door, begging for someone to let me out but that person didn't. I scaremed and cried, hoping someone would come and open the door but soon after the school was quiet and it was completely dark. I sat in the closet, crying my eyes out. The only thing in my mind was light. 

The next morning, when the janitor came in... he found me hugging my knees, scratch marks all over my body and I was in the worst condition ever. I looked like I was mad, straight out of the mental hospital. The ambulance eventually came and I was admitted in the hospital. I was admitted for having achluophobia. I had that since I was young, now it had gotten worst. The doctor said that I would unconciously scratch myself. He said that because I was too afraid that's why. 

I stayed at the hospital for about 4 days until Myungsoo decided to visit. He brought flowers and food but I ignored him the whole way. My best friend could not even visit me, but my enemy was here. He sat on the chair beside the bed.

"Raeim, how are you feeling?" 

"Fine. What's it to you? You are probably happy."

"Hey, don't say that. I didn't...-I'm very sorry." 

"So this is guilt huh? I'm glad that you even have guilt." I looked away from him.

"Look, I didn't mean for this joke to go so far. I didn't know someone would actually lock you in the dark. I'm sorry." he sounded sorry enough, genuine enough but I couldn't forgive him.

"I'm tired. You have to leave." I said turning away from him and pretends to sleep. I won't forgive you easily, I want to but what you started... I shook my head. " I am equally at fault." I said with a sigh and went to sleep.


The day after, I was discharged from the hospital, my 'BEST FRIEND' finally decided to come because she has been busy. I let it go this time, I wasn't even worried about her at the moment. She walked me home because she felt bad. Right on the exact moment, Myungsoo opened his door to throw trash and our eyes met. Dasom looked surprised.

"Oh, My-myungsoo oppa, I di-din't know you stayed next door." Dasom started to fix her sundress. I rolled my eyes and searched for my keys.

"I just moved in...-Raeim, kwenchana? Are you feeling better?" 

"I'm fine." I unlocked my door and entered, slamming it shut before Dasom could come in. 

"Raeim? Rae-ah~..." she knocked on the door but I ignored her.

"Go away." 

"Raeim...-"

"I said leave me alone!" I went to my room and all the lights. My ceiling light, study lamp, bed lamp and toilet light. I was paranoid. Yes, but if you were in my position what would you have done? 

I sat on the bed, staring blankly at nothing. For hours, I stayed like that until the knock woke me from my trance. I got out of bed and went to get the door. I opened it and was greeted by steaming hot soup... revealing Myungsoo.

"Can I come in?" 

"No, go away please. I want to rest." I was about to shut the door at his face but his foot stopped it.

"Ouhh, hot hot." I let out a sigh and let him in.

He placed the soup on the table and looked around.

"Nice place you have here... cosy~" he commented. 

"Komawo." I sat on the couch. He sat down on the same sofa and pushes me the soup.

"Drink. It will make you feel better."

"I'm not sick. You know that right?" 

"Do you want me to give you ice cream instead?" he said suddenly in his arrogant tone. I just looked at him. "I'm sorry, I'm just really trying to be nice but you keep being cold towards me."

"Well, you deserve it..." I said looking away

"Hey, drink the soup... I'll get the spoon." he said as he went into the kitchen "Here." he handed me a spoon and placed the bowl of soup on a plate. "There isn't any poison, if you're wondering. Just made out of pure sincerity." he smiled and the TV. I blew the soup and took a sip.

"Thanks. It's nice." I said and continued drinking it. We didn't say anything to each other and just watched TV. After finishing the soup, I placed it on the table as we continued to watch TV. Without realising I fell asleep. 

... without realising that I fell asleep on his shoulder.

                                                        ... yet... it felt right...


SOrry guyysssss for nt updating often like i said i wud. Ive been busy with college. =.=' im sorrryyy!

Here is the updatee, forgive meee!