Dun dun dun~

Falling for you.

I got ready and waited for Dasom at my place. 

"Aish! Where is this girl? She said she'd be here at 8pm, not it's already 8.15pm." I checked my watch to make sure of the time.

RING~ RING~ RING~

"Eh? Nugu?" I answered. 'Yoboseyo? Dasom?! YAH! where are you?! I have been here waiting for you since 8...- bwo? Arasso! Don't move!" I shoved my phone into my pocket and made my way to Aurora club.

I arrived there not long after, I looked for Dasom and finally found her behind the bouncers.

"Dasom!"

"Miss. Is she your friend?"

"Deh, she is."

"Please come with us." Both Dasom and I were escorted by the bouncer into the club into one of the VIP rooms.

Inside the room, there was a bunch of guys. Instantly, Dasom realize who they were..

"Infinite?"

"Oppa, oppa... she was the that pulled my hair for saying that I was your girlfriend..." one of the girl whined. 

"Is this what it's about?" I looked at Dasom and to the girl.

"Yah, Dongwoo-ah... isn't that girl that I lent the pen from?" I looked at Woohyun who had a girl next to him.

"Oh, neh neh. Myunggie's seat partner." I looked over to L who had a beer in his hand and alone. He raised his head to look at me scoffed and got up then left the room. Do I amuse him? Always scoffing and smirking all the time... I watched as he left the room.

"I will pay for the damage and then we'll leave." I said.

"Aniyo, there is no need. You can stay...-girl's leave us."

"Ah oppa~"

"Ka!" one of them said firmly. I was shocked hen he suddenly raised his voice.

"Oh, Seulmi-ah... please don't go around saying you're my girlfriend. It's bad for our reputation." He smiled and did a hand gesture asking the girl to leave. She went away stomping. It was unbelieveable.

"What's your name?" One of them asked.

"Dasom imnida." she bowed.

"... and your friend?" he looked at me from top to bottom while smiling.

"Yah, are you some kind of ert?" 

"Yah! Rae Im-ah. Hajima." Dasom nudged my elbow.

"Ah. Rae Im... "

"Nice name." the fair looking skin one said.

"I'm Sunggyu. Infinite's leader." said the one who asked me what my name was.

"This is Sungyeol and Sungjong. No, they are not twins." Sunggyu added.

"I'm Woohyun but... you can call me oppa if you like..." I scoffed and someone playfully hit his stomach.

"Mianhe, he is always like that. I'm Hoya." he saluted. Finally, a normal one in the group. I thought as I nodded.

"... and I'm Dongwoo." he smiled and took a sip of his drink. Oh, another normal one...

"Rae Im... right? Well, what are you girls doing here? In a club like this?" Sunggyu asked

"My friend wanted to come see you guys perform and.. she couldn't come unless I came."

"So, you're... not a fan?"

"A fan? Aniyo, not me... but my friend here."

"Oh... it's nice to have a fan." Sunggyu smiled. "Want to come and join us?" Dasom nodded immediately and went over to Sunggyu.

"Arasso, looks like you're in good hands Dasom-ah, I will see you in school tomorrow~" I said and started too leave.

"Yah~ Rae Im-ah...-"

"I'm going..." I said and left.

I tried to find my way out but I got lost. Why does each and every corner look the same? I kept walking and walking, opening each and every door to see if it was one of those first escape. Each and everyone of it was a room and one of them even had people making out or something like that. Aish! I turned around the corner and bumped into a man. I apologized and was on my way but the guy caught my hair and slammed me against the wall.

"Ahishh."

"Yah. Did you just walk by me after saying sorry?"

"I said I was sorry. Let me go!" 

"You seem pretty and decent... Shall we go to my place?" he said and dragged me to the fire escape and out through the back door. 

I screamed and tried kicking him but failed. He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me out the back alley and away from the club.

"Yah! Help!! Help!!" he slammed me against the car and held my neck.

"Shut up . I will slap you." I glared at him. He grabbed my elbow and injected me with something. 

"Yah! What's that?!" Suddenly my heart begin to race. What did he inject in me... The world felt like it was turning upside down, I was falling... 

My eyelid became heavy, my vision blurry... is this the end? Am I going to die?

"Yah! Who do you think you are...-*punching sound*...-Yah!" ... then everything was silent.

A face appeared in front of me but it was so blurry that I even mumbles something I wasn't sure of... this is the end... I'm going to die... and with that my eyes closed and my world became dark.

 

 

Dun dun dun! XDDD

Comment and subscibe~!!