After two weeks.

Falling for you.

After the incident two weeks ago, Donghae has been staying at my place since he came down to Seoul from Busan just to visit me. To tell you the truth, Hae oppa sees me nothing more but just his best friend and dongsaeng. He even told me so when I so- called confessed to him. So it didn't really bother the both of us that we slept on the same bed at night. Given the circumstances, we'll stay on each of our own side of the bed. 

I woke up that morning because of that people shouting and the loud noises outside of my apartment. I got out off bed without waking hae oppa up and went to check on what's going on.

What if someone was breaking in?

"Into my house?" I said aloud with my eyes widen open and a finger pointing at myself. "Ani!" I opened the door to see a guy standing on the opposite side telling the movers where to put his belongings. 

"Oh.. someone is moving next door." the moment the guy turned around, my eyes widened. His eyes looked like they could popout. 

 

 

I put my hand up and waved.  "Annyeong.." 

 

 

"What's all the noise about?" Hae came out scratching his head. I swear he looks so y with ihs bed hair. Aish, Yah! Rae Im focus!! I shook my head and turned back to Myungsoo "Are you catching flies or something?" he shut his mouth and regained his arrogant posture.

"What are you doing here?" he asked

"Me? I live here. What are you doing here?!" he looked at his unit and back to me.

"I live here too." he shrugged.

"Ohmygod." I said and rolled my eyes. "I'm living next to ice prince."

"What did you call me?" his eyes felt like they could shoot daggers.

"Nothing."

"Why are you still standing there? Go make breakfast for... your yeobo or something."

"Yeobo?" Donghae repeated

"Bwo?! Yah~!"

"... and... you look ugly in the morning." he smirked and walked off

My mouth hung open. What the...-

"Yeobo~ make me breakfast~" Oppa was tugging my sleeve. I glared at him.

"If you do not want to die. Please move aside." I was mad. Boiling mad~

ARGHHH!!!!! Stupiddd pudd mouthh fair chubby cheekss dark eyesss ICE PRINCEEEE!!! I took a deep breath and stepped inside as hae oppa moved aside and shut the door.

"Hey, saeng,,, you know him?"

"He's in my school."

"Oh... is he your chingu?" I looked up at him as if he asked the most stupidest question on earth. 

"Ani, he's my best friend in the whole wide world.* I said sarcastically and frowned. "Urhhh~!! Umma eottokee??!" I plopped down on the sofa.

"He sounded annoying. If I were you I'd make his life miserable." Hae oppa said and went back to bed. I shot up. Miserable? A smirk formed at the corner of my lips. Ice prince, you're NG. XD

 


 

Soooo~~~ the chappie is short but from now on imma post short updates so that you guys will still be able to read without waiting :)) And since my semester break is ending, its going to get hectic. So bare with me okayy?~!!!  I love you guyys!!! 

Comment and Subscribe pleaseee~ <3