Christmas miracle

Stay with me this Christmas. . .

It didn’t pass much time and you arrived at his house. ‘Ahh…ok, I hope he won’t abuse me or something like that, after all he’s a stranger and I’m in his house, right? But neahh, he’s Kim Jaejoong, that would ruin his reputation. Ok, so I’m safe!’ , you thought following Jaeoong as he entered the house.

It was a big house, decorated with things which looked like he took them from the future and brought them to the present. ‘He said he’s an SM slave, but still look at this house. Pfft...’ , you thought once again.

“So what do you want to do?” , he asked.

“Nothing. Just mind your Christmas plans and pretend that I’m not here.”

You didn’t want to be there, you wanted to go home. But Jaejoong helped you so much with your vocals, also helping you not disappointing mister Jung, that you felt you should listen to his request.

At your comment, he started to laugh: “Christmas plans? I don’t have any. This day is like any other for me…” , he replied.

You two were now in the living room. You took a sit on the chair and he the TV.

“Why? It’s such a nice day and it should be celebrated! There’s the feeling happiness, friendship, love, freedom, and …” , but before you continued, you stopped and looked at him who had his brow raised. “You…you don’t have any of these…”

He smiled and also sat on the chair, but not before pouring wine in two glasses.

“Sorry, I don’t drink!” , you said excusing yourself.

“Drink, you said it’s a nice day. And yes…you’re right, if I don’t have any of these, should I celebrate?”

“But you still have a Christmas tree…”

“Jiji wanted me to make one” , he replied and took a sip of his wine.

“Jiji?”

“My cat. And he’s a male.”

You looked at him confused not knowing what to say. He also looked at you with a gentle look, and you quickly looked away.

“Haha, I was only kidding” , he said after this. “I just wanted to look like I’m happy that Christmas’s here.”

Seeing that you were still quiet, he went to the kitchen and brought some food.

“Hey…maybe you’re hungry, that’s why you’re quiet. I cooked these, this morning, tell me how it is!” , he said smiling, placing the plate of food in front of you. You looked at the food, it looked so delicious, but you were too shy to eat in front of him.

“Um…thank you mister Jaejoong, but I’m not hungry…” , you lied. Too bad, because your stomach just made a funny noise. ‘Oh no…’ you thought.

Hearing it, he started to laugh like a little kid. “You really funny, ___ ! Ah, and don’t call me “mister”, I’m not an old man, you know”

“But still I’m 18 and you’re 24. I can’t call you just like th-…” , you said looking down still blushing after the earlier incident.

“Just call me Jaejoong.” He said winking. This made you feel real weird.

“Ok..Jae…joong.”

“Much better! Now let’s eat!” . You nodded and you both started eating.

After the Christmas dinner it was silence again. He looked at you and asked you to say something.

“What should I say?” , you asked.

“I don’t know, just say something…”

An idea popped out. Since he wasn’t able to feel the Christmas, you decided to sing a Christmas carol. He started smiling and looked at you with his gentle eyes again. After a while, he joined you in singing and you both showed up your smiles.

It was such a happy feeling, you haven’t experienced this in a while, so you missed this feeling. And maybe he also missed it.  You spent the rest of the time chatting, laughing and getting to know each other more. You felt like you’ve been good friends forever, and you even forgot that he’s an idol.

It was now around 9 PM when you looked at the clock.

“I should go now !” , you said getting off the chair. “Sorry for staying so much over your place, I must’ve disturbed you. I apologize !”

You were a bit surprised, he didn’t say anything and he didn’t even get off the chair. But you were ready to say “it’s ok!” in any moment.

“Umm…Jaejoong?” , but no reply. He was still on the chair in his living room. “Anyway, bye! Merry Christmas !!” , you said, intending to put of your shoes, wanting to leave.

“Don’t go…” , you heard him whispering into your ear, making you shiver.

“Wh…en did you get here so fast?” , you asked but he ignored your question.

“____,stay with me this Christmas…!” , he added wrapping his hands around you.

You were shocked again by his actions. Then, he disappeared leaving you alone at the entrance. But it didn’t take much time and he appeared again with something which looked like a little box in his hands.

“What’s this?” . you asked blinking at it.

“Just open it…”

You looked at it. It was a beautifully wrapped box, and you started unwrapping it. To your surprise, it was the kitten plush you wanted to buy for yourself.

“Merry Christmas!” , he said ruffling your hair, making you blush.

“B-but you said Jiji likes it…”

“Yeah, Jiji loves these plushies, but he already has too many. So I decided to give it to you.” He replied putting his palms on the door which you were leaning on, trapping you in between his arms.

“Stay with me this Christmas…” , he said again coming closer and closer. And closer. And closer. So close, until you felt his lips soft touching yours. You were shocked once again, by this unpredictable Kim Jaejoong.

“Now I know how Christmas is like…” , he said after kissing you gently.

“Jaejoong, stop it. You told me not to fall in love with my vocal trainer. What is this, now you’re tempting me?” , you asked with your eyes widened.

“Yes. Because now I want you to fall in love with me.”

 Time passed by and you became happy lovers, thanks to this beautiful day of Christmas. Now you both have someone to celebrate Christmas with!

 

 

~~

 

finished ^^ ! ahh it's not a one-shot anymore, it;s more like a very very short story haha, i should delete the "one-shot" tag :D lol