"Hero" ? Neah!

Stay with me this Christmas. . .

“Mister, I’m afraid of not disappointing you or mister Jaejoong…” , you said from your chair in a restaurant, looking down at your fingers while you played with them.

“Don’t talk nonsense, ____! If you were to disappoint us you wouldn’t have been here in the first place.” , Jang Doo said smiling gently.

“Thank you, mister!”

Suddenly, you heard the door open. It was him, Kim Jaejoong. He was wearing his famous sunglasses and was carrying with him the idol attitude. You had to admit, he looked so good! Fortunately, mister Jung rented the whole restaurant so that no fan can disturb your talking.

“Is this the girl? “ ,asked Jaejoong coldly, not even looking at you.

“Yes. Take a seat, please”

You felt really shy so you didn’t manage to say a single word, the whole conversation. After lunch, you 3 went to the studio.

“___, show him what you can!” , you heard.

“Yes…”

You felt like choking and thousands of butterflies were flying in your stomach, it was your first time singing in front of someone so important as Kim Jaejoong.

At first your voice was shaking, but then you forgot about their presence and started relaxing yourself. After finishing the song, you got near them, not saying a word.

“So, how was it? “ , Dong Woo asked proudly.

“Pretty good. I think I’ll give her a chance and be her trainer. But girl, whatever-your-name-is, onlywork involved, ok?”

“Of course, mister Jaejoong! I’m not interested in that kind of stuff anyway!” , you replied looking at the ground.

He rolled his eyes and went outside for a cigarette.

~~

 

Training with him was like hell, he was very harsh on you and was criticizing you, almost making you cry every time. Now singing wasn’t a pleasure, as it used to be. But you had pride and you wanted to see how for you could go. Also, you didn’t want to disappoint Jung Dong Woo. So these days with Jaejoong were always like this ,like a déjà vu:

“Ok, now sing!” , he commanded.

You started to sing, but then got quickly cut off: “Not like this, idiot! Try one octave higher!”

 “But…mister Jaejoong, I can’t…!”

“Then why don’t you just give up, I’m wasting my time anyway !!”

“I won’t give up!!”

 

‘He’s so cold, hah, “hero” my a** ! ‘ you thought. ‘I can’t believe I used to crush him before…’ .And you tried singing farther.