The ice melting...?

Stay with me this Christmas. . .

Training with him was like hell, he was very harsh on you and was criticizing you, almost making you cry every time. Now singing wasn’t a pleasure, as it used to be. But you had pride and you wanted to see how for you could go. Also, you didn’t want to disappoint Jung Dong Woo. So these days with Jaejoong were always like this ,like a déjà vu:

“Ok, now sing!” , he commanded.

You started to sing, but then got quickly cut off: “Not like this, idiot! Try one octave higher!”

 “But…mister Jaejoong, I can’t…!”

“Then why don’t you just give up, I’m wasting my time anyway !!”

“I won’t give up!!”

 

‘He’s so cold, hah, “hero” my a** ! ‘ you thought. ‘I can’t believe I used to crush him before…’ .And you tried singing farther.

~~

 

It was now a week before Christmas. You decided to go search for presents by yourself, because you didn’t want your friend to find out about what were you going to buy her. It was a snowy day, the lights, smiles and laughter were everywhere.

You got into a cute, empty store and the first thing which caught your eyes was a cat plush. You smiled, thinking it would look good on your bed, but before you could reach it, someone else grabbed it before you.

“Mister Jae…joong? “ , you said with your eyes widened.

He turned to you smiling. But you could swear it was a smile in annoyance.

“Ah…it’s mine now. Sorry.”

“But…I love these type of plushes…!”

“My cat also loves these ones. Bye.”

And he left. ‘What a jerk!’ , you thought frowning. ‘I guess this is what I get for wanting to buy this for myself. I forgot about my friends’ presents…stupid me!’

The following days you kept training your vocals with his help.

“Your name is ____, right?” he asked.

“Yes…”

“Ok, so try singing like this!” , and he sang, you paying attention to him so that you could sing the way he did. You were really concentrated, and when he finished and told you to sing after him, you got nervous. You started singing and maybe it was in your imagination, but you thought to yourself you got better, and you almost sang the way he did. Of course, you didn’t sang perfectly like him, because he had hundreds of years of training behind.

After finishing, you looked at him scared of what he could say, but instead, he smiled a bit : “See? You can do it if you try your best!”

“R…eally? I did well?” , you asked surprised.

“Yeah, finally. It wasn’t that bad.”

“I’m happy to hear that!”

“Ok don’t think you’re the best now, it was only a little praise.”

~~

 

Days passed by and you started singing more and more better.

“___, if you keep singing like this, there won’t be no need of a vocal trainer anymore!” , he said smiling.

“Wouldn’t that be too early?” , you asked smiling back.

“No.”

Since the day you started improving, he started acting nicer to you, thing which made you think that he treats you like one of those from his world, which didn’t make you very happy. You just wanted to be treated in a normal way. You two got closer, you even went to lunch together but…well, he didn’t talk much.