when their worlds meet...

HIDDEN FEELINGS

 

Miyo's POV:

"i'm Miyo Takahashi, 16 years old. i am a certified otaku and i'm proud of it! i don't care with anything else other than reading manga and watching anime...and also i have my very supportive best friend Megumi-chan...now i'm enjoying my peaceful high school life...demo...i can feel that my peaceful days will end...i wonder why...???"

 

Megumi: look Miyo-chan, Hiro is really popular in our school..all of the girls were around him again...

Miyo: (closes the manga that she's reading) well, i knew it Megumi-chan! he really wants popularity...!!!!that kind of guy...!Megumi-chan...???(saw Megumi in the bunch of girls around Hiro) ok...i guess she's in it as well..haha gonna continue reading my manga...(opens the manga) (walks pass hte bunch of girls...) hey Megumi-chan, i'll be heading to our class first ok..??? see you later...

Megumi: hai...

Hiro: ( looks at Miyo)

 

=at their classroom=

 

Hiro: ohayo Megumi-chan!

Megumi: oh, ohayo...

Hiro: may i talk to you for a moment?

Megumi: sure, what is it about...???

Hiro: what does Miyo likes...???

Megumi: eh...????hey, tell me Hiro-kun, are you interested to my best friend..?? well, if your curious about what Miyo likes, she's really an otaku..! what's important to her was just anime and manga...

Hiro: oh...soka...arigatou for the info Megumi-chan..!

Megumi: doitashimae..!

Hiro: (walk towards Miyo)

Ryu: hey Keiji, look at Hiro..

Keiji: nande..???(looks at Hiro)

Hiro: (grabs the manga that Miyo is reading)

Miyo: what the...hey...(looks at Hiro) give me back my manga!

Hiro: hi Miyo-chan...!

Miyo: don't casually call me that way! we're not even close...!!!and give me my manga! (tries hard to grab the manga out of Hiro's hand)

Hiro: i won't give this back to you..

Miyo: nani..? that's mine...!!! i spent all of my allowance just to buy that manga so give it back to me...!!!

Hiro: ok...since you really want your manga that bad i will let you have it...but with one condition...

Miyo: condition...???and what condition is that...???

Hiro: you have to go out on a date with me...

Miyo, Megumi, Ryu and Keiji: naniiiii....?????!!!!

Hiro: yup, you heard me right...for you to be able to get your manga back, you have to go out on a date with me...

Miyo: he's really irritating...! ok fine...! i'll go out on a date with you...!!!

Hiro: good, then it's settled..saturday...1 pm at the park...don't be late ok...???(go back to his seat...)

Keiji: what is that all about...?

Hiro: just wait and see...she's an interesting girl...

 

=on Megumi and Miyo's way home=

 

Miyo: i hate that Hiro...!!!! i really hate him...!!!!!

Megumi: i think he likes you Miyo-chan...

Miyo: yeah, he likes me...he likes to bully me...!!!

Megumi: i think that's not it...

Miyo: Megumi-chan...my manga...if its with me i already finish reading it...that baka...!!!!

 

=and the day of Hiro and Miyo's date arrived=

 

Hiro: (looks at the park clock) 1:30 pm...man! she's late...

Miyo: (went towards Hiro) ok, give me my manga back...!

Hiro: finally you arrived..! what took you so long..???and i thought you'd never come...

Miyo: of course i will come...i need my manga so give it back to me!

Hiro: don't get too excited...our date is not even starting...so where do you want to go..??

Miyo: i don't know...it's up to you...

Hiro: ok then...let's go...!(grab Miyo's hand)

 

=after 15 minutes they arrived at their destination=

 

Hiro: here we are..!

Miyo: amusement park..???

Hiro: why...?you don't like here..???

Miyo: no...i like here...it's just hard to believe that a guy like you would ever pick an amusement park as a place for a date...(giggles)

Hiro: hey, its nice here...and besides, i really want to go here since i was a kid but i couldn't have the opportunity because no one would come with me...so now i've decided that on our date we will go here...so i hope you'll enjoy...wait here ok, i'll go buy tickets...(walks toward the ticket booth)

Miyo: so that's the reason why he chose this...just like in the manga the i've read...

 

=when Hiro had bought the ticket, they went to the different rides in the amusement park..they tried the roller coaster, the bump cars and even the carousel...they also went on the horror house...lastly, they ride the ferris wheel...=

 

Hiro: it's evening already...i didn't notice the time coz i had fun today...

Miyo: yeah, it's evening...i should go home now...give me back my manga...

Hiro: chotto matte...let's eat first...i'm starving...

Miyo: eh...????

Hiro: come on...i know you're starving also...(grabs Miyo's hand)

Miyo: oh well,what can i do...???

 

=after they had their dinner=

 

Miyo: ok, i'm really going now so please return my manga back to me...

Hiro: chotto...

Miyo: what is it now...???

Hiro: it's dark already and i will not let you go home alone...i will take you to your house now...

Miyo: no need...i can take care of myself...

Hiro: Miyo-chan, i insist...

Miyo: (sigh) ok..ok...

 

=when they arrived at Miyo's house=

 

Miyo: ok, here we are...you can go now...and my manga please...

Hiro: haha...you never forget about your manga...ok, here you go...(hands the manga to Miyo)

Miyo: (took the manga) arigatou...

Hiro: arigatou also...i had fun...

Miyo: me too..i also had fun...

Hiro: (embraces Miyo) arigatou Miyo-chan...well then see yah at school..!(look at Miyo again and winks...)

Miyo: (sigh) he's kinda irritating but i could not believe that i will enjoy this day with him...i think he's not a bad guy after all...