♥say your HIDDEN FEELINGS....♥

HIDDEN FEELINGS

Shou's POV:

" oh man..! i've been thinking about her ever since the day that i met her...and i guess i understand how i feel now...i think...i love her...and i have to confess to her my true feelings..."

 

=the next day at their school=

 

Megumi: ohayo Miyo-chan..! so how's the anime convention..?

Miyo: it's great Megumi-chan...! we had a lot of fun...! i just wish that you'd come with us...

Megumi: gomen Miyo-chan if i was not able to go to the anime convention with you...you know i had a lot to do on our club...but i'm glad that you enjoyed the anime convention...

Miyo: daijoubu Megumi-chan...yeah...we went to the different booths in the convention and after that we ate dinner...

Megumi: kyaaaa...! you two look like you're having a date...

Miyo: it's not like that Megumi-chan...

Shou: sumimasen Takahashi-san...

Miyo: what is it Watanabe-san...?

Shou: anooo...may i talk to you for a moment...?

Miyo: sure...

Shou: uhmmm...come with me...

Miyo: ok...excuse us Megumi-chan...

Megumi: ok...

Ryu: Hiro..! did you see that...? looks like he's gonna tell her an important thing...

Hiro: most probably...

Ryu: baka...! (spank Hiro on the head) maybe he will gonna confess to her...!

Hiro: naniiiiii...!!?? (jumps out of his seat...) that can't be...!

Ryu: so that's why you must stop them...!

Hiro: (hurriedly follows Shou and Miyo)

 

=at the rooftop=

 

Shou: you know, i really like you...i can't get you out of my head since the day that i met you..(holds the hands of Miyo)

Miyo: Watanabe-san...(looks Shou at the eyes)

Hiro: (opens the door)

Shou: so that's why i'm asking you if you can be my girlfriend..? because i really...really like you...no, I LOVE YOU...!(embraces Miyo-chan...)

Hiro: (run towards Shou and Miyo) get away from MY Miyo...! Miyo is mine...!(grabs Miyo's arm)

Miyo: Kobayashi-san..?

Hiro: (embraces Miyo) Miyo...please listen to me also, i know that you saw me as an arrogant guy from the start and that i was a nuisance to you demo, i guess that's was just my way for you to notice me...

Keiji, Ryu and Megumi: (went also at the rooftop)

Hiro: little by little my feelings for you began to change...and now, i realized that I LOVE YOU...!(embraces Miyo)

Miyo: Hiro...

Hiro: finally, you call me by my name...please Miyo-chan...give me a chance to love you...

Miyo: what are you talking about...?

Hiro: please choose me...

Miyo: nani...???

Hiro: (releases Miyo from his arms...) isn't Watanabe-san confessing to you as well..??

Miyo: oh, aaah....hahaha about what you saw a while ago...

Shou: i was just practicing what i will be saying when i confess to the girl that captures my heart...and i thought that Takahashi-san might help me so i ask her for her help...

Hiro: so you mean that you're not confessing to Miyo-chan...???

Shou: yeah...i'm happy to have her as my friend because she's also an otaku as me but there's this girl whom i really like...

Hiro: oh, so i made a mistake...gomen Watanabe-san...

Shou: daijoubu...so now, i think this is also the right time for me to confess to the girl i love...(walks toward Megumi) Tanaka-san, as what you heard a while ago, you're the girl who captures my heart...i've been thinking of you since the day that i met you and i can't get you out of my head...(holds the hand of Megumi) so please Megumi, will you be my girlfriend...?

Megumi: Shou...i also became attracted to you when i saw you...i guess it's love at first sight but since you're also an otaku like Miyo-chan, i thought that you like her...but i was wrong, and i'm happy that you feel the same way as i feel towards you so Shou, it's a yes...!

Shou: naniii...???!!! hontou ni Megumi-chan...?

Megumi: hai...

Shou: (kiss Megumi at the lips and embrace her...) i love you...

Megumi: i love you too...

Hiro: so Watanabe-san likes Megumi-chan and not Miyo-chan...but a little squirrel said that Watanabe-san will confess to Miyo-chan...Ryu...!!!(sharply stare at Ryu...)

Ryu: take it easy Hiro...you must thank me that i make you panicked a while ago because you finally say your feelings to Miyo-chan...

Hiro: on the other hand, you're quite right...(looks to Miyo) so Miyo, would you be my girl..?

Miyo: though i saw you as arrogant and proud at the start, your being persistent changes my feelings towards you and i think i'm starting to love you too so it's a YES...!

Hiro: hontou ni...???! you really did say yes...???!!!

Miyo: hai...

Hiro: banzai...!!!! (embraces Miyo and kiss her at the lips...) i really, really, really love you Miyo...

Miyo: i love you too...

 

 

---END---