undefined feelings...♥ ♥

HIDDEN FEELINGS

Hiro's POV:

 

" Miyo...Miyo...Miyo...arrrggghh...i can't get her out of my head...!!! why am i feeling this way...???what is this i'm feeling..?"

 

=the next day, Ryu and Keiji were excited to hear about the date between Hiro and Miyo=

 

Ryu: hey Hiro...tell us what happened in your date with Miyo-chan...

Hiro: well, she really had fun on our date...(smiling)

Keiji: i think she's not the only one who enjoyed the date...

Hiro: what do you mean Keiji...??

Keiji: tell us Hiro, you'd fallen to Miyo-chan right..?

Hiro: of course not...! where did you get that idea...?

Keiji: don't lie to us Hiro, and it's even written all over your face...

Hiro: i'm telling you, i'm not in love with Miyo...

Ryu and Keiji: ok, as you say Hiro...hahaha

 

=Miyo also told Megumi about their date=

 

Megumi: kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was soooooooooo romantic Miyo-chan...!!!!!!!!!!!

Miyo: what's romantic about that..? and will you please stop screaming Megumi-chan...it's kinda embarrassing...

Megumi: gomen Miyo-chan...it's just that what you told me was so romantic...

Miyo: i told you...it's not romantic...

Megumi: hontou ni...??????(teasing stare)

Miyo: ok..ok...maybe it's a little bit romantic...

Megumi: see...say Miyo-chan, you'd fallen for Hiro-kun right...???

Miyo: no...! of course not megumi-chan...not with an arrogant guy like him...

Megumi: ok...hahaha

Miyo: stop teasing me Megumi-chan...!

 

=at their classroom, as usual Miyo was reading another manga...Hiro went inside their classroom and saw Miyo=

 

Hiro: (walks toward Miyo) ohayo Miyo-chan..!

Miyo: great...an early disturbance...

Hiro: nani..?(looks left and right) are you pertaining to me..?

Miyo: of course it's you...you're just the only person standing in front of me...

Hiro: don't be so hot-headed this early in the morning Miyo-chan...you might get a lot of wrinkles...(touch Miyo's forehead)

Miyo: hey...! don't touch me...if you don't have any business with me, then can you go now, you see i'm reading my manga...

Hiro: don't treat me like that Miyo-chan...have you already forgotten about our date...?

Miyo: will you please stop reminding me about it...

Hiro: oh my...poor me...the girl that i dated last saturday already wants to forget about our date..!(acts in front of the class)

Girls in the class: so the date was real...

Miyo: (walks toward Hiro) hey, will you stop that...! it's embarrassing...! come over here...

Hiro: see Miyo-chan...you can't resist my charm...

Miyo: (now gets very angry) BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..!!!!!!!(hits Hiro on the head)

Ryu: ow...i think that really hurts...

Keiji: see Hiro, you really are no match with Miyo-chan...

Hiro: (rubbing his head) shut up..! aww...it really hurts...

 

=after their class had ended=

 

Miyo: Megumi-chan you can go first...i have to go to the library because i have to borrow a book...

Megumi: oh, ok Miyo-chan...see you tomorrow...! bye...!

Miyo: (walk towards the library) ok...now where can i find that book..? (search through the book shelves) found it...gotta go to the librarian to borrow this book...(went to the librarian) arigatou...(walks outside) now i must go home...(shocked to see who's standing at the door) Hiro..?

Hiro: hi Miyo-chan...! going home...?

Miyo: well yeah...(walks to the hallway...)

Hiro: hey...chotto...i said chotto...

Miyo: (looks at Hiro) what is it..?

Hiro: well, since your going home i think i shall accompany you...

Miyo: why...?

Hiro: nothing...i just want to accompany you in your way back home...

Miyo: well you don't need to...i can take care of myself...(walks away...)

Hiro: matte..! (walks toward Miyo)

Miyo: i said you don't need to...(slightly running already)

Hiro: hey..! chotto matte Miyo-chan...! (grabs Miyo's arm...) i insist that i accompany you...

Miyo: he's really persistent...demo...what is this i'm feeling..? (sigh) ok whatever...

Hiro: great...! let's go now...!

 

=when they arrive at Miyo's house=

 

Miyo: ok, you could go now...

Hiro: ok...see you tomorrow Miyo-chan...(kiss Miyo in the forehead then runs away..)

Miyo: why you...????!!!!

Hiro: (look back to Miyo and winks at her...) bye..!

Miyo: really, what's up to him...?(touch her forehead)