a rival arrived...

HIDDEN FEELINGS

 

Miyo's POV:

 

" what's up with Hiro...? and what's up with ME..??? why am i feeling this kind of feeling..?? NO..! he's not the type of guy that i will like...what i like about a guy is he also has to be a certified otaku like me..."

 

=the next day at their school=

 

Sensei: ok class, please take your seats for i will introduce you your new classmate...Watanabe-san...

Shou: (enters the room) Watanabe Shou desu...yoroshiku..

Miyo: (looks at the new transfer student) aaaah! (stands up) that necklace...! it's the same as Gray* (*Gray is a character from the anime Fairy Tail フェアリーテイル)

Shou: (looks at Miyo) oh! and is that a celestial key of Lucy*? (*Lucy is also a character from the anime Fairy Tail フェアリーテイル) (walk towards Miyo) do you also like fairy tail..?

Miyo: hai...hai...but not just fairy tail..i also like all animes...

Shou: great..! i'm glad there's an otaku like me in this school...

Sensei: ehemm...Watanabe-san...since you're already close with Takahashi-san, you could sit beside her..

Shou: hai...(sits down...)

Sensei: ok, we will start our lesson now...

Shou: (whispers to Miyo) talk to you later...

Miyo: hai...(smile)

Ryu: looks like they got along easily Hiro..

Hiro: don't remind me...(staring at Miyo and Shou)

Keiji: looks like you have a rival at Miyo-chan Hiro...

Hiro: what are you talking about...? i said that i don't like Miyo...

Ryu: (whisper to Keiji) he's keeping he's cool front again...

Keiji: as always...

Hiro: did you say something..?

Ryu and Keiji: nothing...

 

=after class=

 

Shou: Takahashi-san...

Miyo: oh, Watanabe-san...

Shou: you know Takahashi-san, i'm really happy that there's an otaku like you here...at first i was scared because i thought that i will not be able to have friends in this school...but i was wrong, because there is an otaku like me here..

Miyo: me too Takahashi-san, i was so happy to know that you're an otaku too..

Megumi: ehemm..did i disturb the two of you..?

Miyo: Megumi-chan..what are you saying...? Watanabe-san, this is Megumi-chan, my best friend...

Shou: yoroshiku Megumi-san...

Meumi: yoroshiku...looks like you two get along so well...

Miyo: hai...that's because he's also an otaku like me...

Megumi: yeah, i heard that a while ago during our class when you shouted when you saw his necklace...hahaha

Miyo: cut that out Megumi-chan...yeah...it's kinda embarrassing...

Shou: well, i guess it can't be helped...

Miyo: yeah, i was always like that when i saw anime stuffs...

Megumi: yeah, and not just anime stuffs also when she sees new published manga...she will scream...and it's embarrassing because sometimes were at the mall..

Miyo: stop it Megumi-chan...(now blushing)

Megumi: (looks at her watch) oh, it's already 4:00 pm, gomen Miyo-chan, i think you should go on first, i had club activity to do...gomen...

Miyo: daijoubu Megumi-chan...well, see you tomorrow...jaa..

Megumi: jaa...(runs away)

Shou: i'm going home too..i think i shall accompany you home...

Miyo: ok...and we could talk more when were on our way home...

Shou: hai...so let's go...(the both of them walks away)

Hiro: (looks at Shou and Miyo, his fist were clenched..) that Watanabe-san...(holds to his chest...) what is this pain that i'm feeling?