it all begins here...

HIDDEN FEELINGS

 

Mrs. Takahashi: Miyoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! come down here! you'll gonna be late for school! hurry up! Megumi is here waiting for you!

Miyo: hai....!!!!! chotto matte kudasai!(went downstairs) gomen Megumi-chan..

Megumi: daijoubu Miyo-chan..

Miyo: bye mom..! we'll now go...

Mrs. Takahashi: ok...take care you two...

Megumi and Miyo: hai...!

Megumi: hey Miyo-chan, what took you so long in getting ready for school?

Miyo: gomen Megumi-chan...its just that i woke up late because i finished the new anime dvd that i bought yesterday...

Megumi: you're really an otaku Miyo-chan...

 

=when they reached their school, they went to the gymnasium were the opening ceremony will be held=

 

Megumi: hey Miyo-chan look...why is all the girls gathering over there?

Miyo: (reading her manga..)

Megumi: wait here Miyo-chan, i'll just look on what's going on there ok?(walk towards the bunch of girls) oh, so this is what causes this gathering...oh my...who is that guy...???he's really handsome...and also his friends...(walks back to Miyo) hey Miyo-chan, now i know what;s the gathering over there is all about..there's this very handsome guy here in our school..i guess he's a transfer student...

Miyo: (still reading her manga)

Megumi: hey Miyo-chan..are you listening to me...???

Miyo: ha...???did you say something...???

Megumi: ah forget it...just continue reading your manga...

Miyo: oh...ok...haha

 

=after the opening ceremony they all proceeded to their classrooms=

 

Megumi: Miyo-chan..!!!look!!!

Miyo: what is it Megumi-chan...???

Megumi: the guy that i was telling you at the opening ceremony, he's our classmate...!!!!!

Miyo: really...????where is he...???

Megumi: over there, at the last seat...

Miyo: (looks at the guy) oh, yeah, he's handsome but i know that he's arrogant...

Megumi: how did you say so....???

Miyo: well, it's based on the mangas that i've been reading...hahaha

Megumi: oh...hahaha so that's where you based it...demo, let's get to know him first...

Miyo: trust me Megumi-chan...he's arrogant...(continues to read her manga)

Megumi: hahaha looks like he's not Miyo-chan...

 

=after their class all the girls gathered around again to the transfer student=

 

Ryu: man! you're really popular among the girls in this school..

Hiro: well, what can i say...they need someone as handsome and as cool as me...hahaha

Keiji: do you think that all girls in this school like you and going crazy at you...?

Hiro: of course..!

Keiji: well i don't think so...(points at the direction where Miyo sits)

Hiro: (looks to where Keiji is pointing) i will prove you that you are wrong Keiji...