Rebelling

Emptying the bag

 

(Kai's P.O.V) I did not sleep that night; and if I did it, it wasn't for very long. I mean, how could I? Lu Han's head was against my chest. He was asleep in my arms. It's not something that happens everyday. Even if he didn't see it how I saw it, it didn't matter. I would just enjoy the moment while I had it. But I just realized something. I knew barey anything about Lu Han. Maybe today we could tell each other about ourselves. What his favorite colour is, what his family's like, how old he is. Crap. I forgot about that. I always thought he looked really young. He could get away with being a twelve year old. Maybe not twelve.. Fifteen maybe? Hopefully he wasn't any younger than fifteen. Two years apart isn't that bad. I stretched my arm out and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. The manager made this little 'get to know each other' website for the exo members... If he wanted us to get to know each other maybe actually talking rather than using a computer to find out stuff about each other would be more effective. But whatever, in this situation it was very useful. I went on to Lu Han's profile. Oh. My. God. 1990. He was born in 1990! He was 21? He was older than me. Four years older than me. I looked down at Lu Han. To my surprise, he was awake. Staring right at me. I jumped a little in shock and he let out a small giggle. Wow, a 21 year old man giggling. A man. A young adult.
 
"You're 21?" I asked. I knew it was true but I had to ask him just so I could hear it from him. He looked kinda shocked, like he was confused at why I asked.
 
"Yeah. What about it?" His voice croaked. Clearly, he wasn't a morning person. How old did he think I was? Was I young? I thought we were all teenagers. I couldn't believe it. He looked so young. He was an adult. "Kai? Why are you so shocked? How old are you? You don't look any older than me." crap. What was he going to say when I told him?
 
"17." I quietly mumbled, hoping he didn't hear me. His eyes widened. Great. I must look like a little kid to him now.
 
"Wow." was all he said. He was still looking up at me with those big eyes. What the hell. He seriously looked like a little kid. This was embarrassing. I took my arm off his waist. What did he think of me now? He rolled onto his back and we stayed quiet for a few minutes. 
 
"Does it bother you?" I asked him. He shook his head pouting his lips a little as he did. Oh my god. Why was he so cute? Why does he have to be so much older than me though?
 
"No, why would it? I'm just surprised. I thought you were either my age or a bit older" He smiled. Yeah, I thought  I was older than him too. Kris was the leader of Exo-M, Lu Han's group. How old was he? Was he older than Lu han? Most leaders are. He did not look that old. Where was he now? Probably in Lu Hans room with Chanyeol. I wonder who Chanyeol is gay for. That conversation I had with Kris in the hall about Chanyeol and my girlfriend. Had I ever mentioned my girlfriend to Lu Han? Had I confused Him too? Why was I thinking so much?
 
"Kai?" Lu han quietly whispered. "What are you thinking about?". 
 
"Have I ever mentioned anything about a girlfriend?". He looked shocked. Hurt. He nodded slowly. His expression. What was he thinking about? Fear. Jealously.
 
"Stop it" He snapped. I stopped. Stopped reading him. 
 
"When I told you I had a girlfriend what did you think? Honestly." He looked stressed. Like a criminal being questioned by a cop. He looked way before answering.
 
"I was jealous". He mumbled. I didn't say anything.He was jealous? Jealous because I was taken? Is that what he meant? I could feel myself smile a bit. He turned to look at me. He was nervous, scared. Probably because I hadn't said anything yet. But as soon as he looked down at my smile his cheeks went a bit red. He was so damn cute. Why did he have to be older than me though? I wanted to be older.
 
"So why were you jealous?" I asked. I wanted to make sure there was no misunderstanding. It was pretty obvious but I needed to make sure. 
 
"Go away" He said, sitting up and hoping off the bed as he spoke. There was a slight smile on his face but I could tell he was trying his best to hide it. He walked towards the door. I jumped out of the bed and grabbed his wrist.
 
"What are you doing?" He yelled, trying to get my hand off. God, he was so weak. 
 
"Answer my question" I whispered. I could feel a grin coming on. I couldn't help it. I hadn't done something like this in awhile. I hadn't for a long time. It's all been about ignoring, misunderstanding and conflict lately. He blushed again. Why did he blush? 
 
"I have to go now. Like right now. I have a special practice thingo with the manager." Lu Han stumbled. He tried pulling his arm free again.  I don't even know why he bothers trying. I don't understand how he can even dance being that weak.
 
"Well then, next time I see you round I'm asking the question again. Lucky we live together isn't it? I won't forget." It was more fun letting him suffer a bit. His eyes widened. He knew he couldn't hide forever. I let go of his wrist.
 
"Okay, sure. See you around." He quickly mumbled. Bolting out of the room as fast as he could. I smiled to myself. Yeah, he was jealous because I was taken. It was obvious and I knew the answer. But I wanted to hear him say it himself. 
 
"Kai? Where are you?" It was the manager yelling from the corridor. I've always just referred to him as the manager which is really rude. His name is Cho Youngmin. He was a crazy man. Probably in his late 40s. He was pretty awesome but when he got serious, he got a little scary.
 
"If you're wanking, I'm really sorry but I warned you. I'm coming in now." He was outside my room. I couldn't be bothered responding, I knew he'd come in if I didn't say anything anyway. The door opened.
 
"Kai! Jong-in! Nah, I like Kai better... Oh what a relief.. Im glad you weren't wanking. That wold be rather awkward wouldn't it? Anyway, how are things?" He said, closing the door behind him, sitting down next to me on the bed. He was just being nice, there was something he came to talk about. It would come up in the conversation soon. 
 
"Yeah, everything's pretty good... I'm working hard and we're all getting on pretty well." I smiled. I was lying but it didn't look like he cared what I said.
 
"So... About Lu Han?" There we go. This is what he came I talk about. Lu Han.
 
"I've heard a few things from some if the members about him. Some were concerns, some were complaints. What have you got to say about him?" He asked. 
 
"I dunno... Honestly I'm not that close with him. I don't know much about him, but he seems alright. He's working hard, he's friendly and he's a good person from what I know about him." Why was he asking me this? I just said what I knew he wanted to hear. Nothing suspicious. He raised his eyebrow. Okay, now I'm scared. He knows more than I thought he did.
 
"Well, you see that's a little different from what I hear from others. Apparently he's getting into a lot of strife. He's got into fights with his roommate, got into a real physical fight with another member, feinted in an alley and caused a few rumors." 
 
"Oh... I had no idea. Like I said before, I don't know much about him." The whole room heated up. I can't lie like this.
 
"That's interesting because I've also heard you two are quite close. Of course, this is what the other members said to me anyway . I also heard he's slept with you a few times. Now I don't know what the others are saying when they say 'slept'. So I'm asking you to reassure me." What? He thinks I'd have with someone I had only known for a week and a bit? 
 
"I haven't slept with him! Not in the way you're thinking. He has slept in my bed... with me. But we just slept. It was only because he got in an argument with Chanyeol and wanted to move rooms. And then we got into a fi- I mean, he made up with Chanyeol and moved back. Then he got drunk and threw u- no, I meant to say, he got cold in his room with Chanyeol because it actually has a bit of a draft in there, so he stayed with me." I am a horrible liar. I have always been one and I don't think that'll ever change. He didn't look satisfied at all.
 
"Hmm.. Interesting how you said you didn't know anything about the fights and strife he got into, yet you're mentioning it now." Crap. He knows I'm lying. "Anyway, if there's anything going on between you two drop it now. Trust me, I'm going to talk about something tomorrow with the whole group and a relationship isn't going to work with Lu Han with what I'm planning. I didn't do this for that reason. It's for the fans." What was he talking about? What could be hard about it? And what was he planning with fans about Lu Han? "Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow with the whole group for our meeting. Today you've got a Photoshoot with Exo-K. You're leaving at 2, so be ready ok? And find Lun Han will ya? I need to talk to him too. Call me when you find him alright? Stay cool. " He patted me on the shoulder and walked out the door.  This gave me a good idea. Actually, no, it wasn't a good idea... but I was gonna do it anyway. I wanted to get into trouble. To rebel a little. And on the way, tease Lu han a little too. Screw dropping a relationship, I was going to start one. And make sure everyone in Exo, including Youngmin knew about it. 
 
 
 
_____
Sorry for taking so long to update this chapter, i went away for the easter weekend! LOTS OF YUMMY CHOCOLATE! YAY! anyway, hopefully I can update another chapter today too! :D hope you enjoy this one! thanks for your support! keep commenting and subscribing please!! :D remember I accept requests and ideas for new stories! thanks :D .... after updating this chapter , I looked back and realised it wasn't that great.. sorry, it's kinda short isn't it?? I'm gonna try hard to make sure I get another chapter in today... this one is really about the two opening up, but next chapter will have a bit more action and maybe some conflict too!