Forgotten.

Emptying the bag

 

 
(Se Huns P.O.V) I stood still with my head up, looking straight ahead. I did not want to attract any attention from the others. Everyday I waited for the bus was another day of isolation. I had to hide away from the others and pray that nobody noticed me. Sometimes they did, sometimes they didn't. Most people treated me as if I wasn't there, that was all I wanted. But some did notice me, and I guess sometimes they felt like bullying someone and it was a great opportunity. What could I do? Hit them with my bag full of textbooks? I was an easy target. A weak target. A target with no strength. I didn't have anyone to save me, nobody to fight for me. But today my bully was just as weak as I was, of course he covered it up by threatening me; but it was the first time I felt a little moment of strength. Power. I could've fought back and won, but I chose not too. And I regret it so much.
 
"Hey you! Gonna get on or what?" A croaky voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to see the familiar loud, grey bus in front of me. The same old bus driver was sitting there, arms resting on the big steering wheel with a cigarette in-between his two fingers. I don't think that's legal, but nobody seemed to complain. 
 
"Hurry up little daydreamer!" He yelled. I jumped back to reality. I needed to stop doing that. I nodded, apologized and hopped into the bus. I headed straight to the back of the bus and slid right against the cold window, only taking up half of the soft, foam-like seat. I leaned down and opened my bag, pulling out my school diary to check that I had all my folders I needed to finish my homework. Biology. Biology folder. Science. Science folder. Maths. Maths folder? Oh no. I must of left it in my locker. I quickly shoved my diary and folders in my bag and stood up and clicking the red button on the pole that stood next to the door. The bus stopped and I quickly hopped off and began walking back to school. 
 
~
 
"What are you doing here at school Se Hun? Schools finished. I thought everyone would be out of here as quickly as possible and wouldn't come back till the holidays finished. But look at you, you're back already! It's only been 10 minutes." The principal always talked to me. I'm not sure why, she probably felt sorry for me. She titled her head to the side slightly, her blonde, fake curls fell over her chocolate brown eyes. Her smile was warm, like a teddy bear with his arms out asking for a hug. But I didn't want her hug or comfort.
 
"I forgot my book." I mumbled, walking past her towards my year levels' corridor. I passed my classroom and noticed there were two people inside. I took a few steps back and looked again. Kai? Kai, probably the most popular student in the school was with another boy student in a classroom after school? Why was he at school still? I thought he'd be partying or making out with all those girlfriends of his. He stepped closer to the other male and whispered something in his ear.
 
Oh. He wasn't whispering. He was kissing his neck. What? Kai kissing a boy? What was going on? The other male put his arms around Kai's neck and they started kissing. Soon enough, they were making out. And why was I still watching? I have no idea. I could not believe what I was seeing. For about two minutes I just stood there. Frozen. I was completely shocked. 
 
Kai leaned back and grabbed the males' shirt. 
 
"If you tell anyone I'm going to bash you up so bad. I swear, I will break your bones and just.. I will just bash the living daylight out of you! So shut up and don't tell anyone okay?" Kai yelled at the guy. He lifted his hand up and slapped him.
 
"Now piss off!" He screamed. The guy started walking out and Kai's eyes followed him and stopped at me. Oh crap. I forgot about them being able to see me. It all seemed too unreal that I almost thought I was watching a movie. His eyes widened. Shock. Fear. Anger. He bolted at me, pushing the other guy out of the way. He wrapped his hand around my neck, pushing me against the wall.
 
"You saw nothing nerdy boy! If I hear anything about this, I'm blaming you. You better keep your mouth shut or I'll shut it for you." He tried to look strong but I saw straight through him. He was scared. Petrified. I wasn't going to tell anyone. I wasn't going to wreck someone's life for no reason. Although many would be more than happy to do that to me, it's just not the kind of person I am. I nodded and he slowly loosened his grip around my neck. I could practically feel the fear seeping out his eyes, entering the atmosphere between us. He shoved me into the wall again and sprinted down the corridor. 
 
~
 
I've always disliked people like Kai. He only cared about his image. So much in fact, that he had to threaten others and go through so much stress because of it all. He was asking for it. He was a player too. Obviously, just using all those girls to cover up the fact that he was gay. He cared so much about what others thought that he changed himself completely for them all?And what about that poor boy? Being kissed and before he knows it he's being slapped and threatened by the same guy. 
 
And here Kai was. In Exo. Not only Exo, but Exo-K. My group. He doesn't even recognize me. He hates me. But he doesn't know who I am. Doesn't remember me at all. 
 
~
 
My alarm did precisely what asked it to do. 6 o'clock exactly. That annoying screeching noise buzzed into my ears. I clicked it off and hoped out off bed, making sure to be quiet for Tao. He was curled up in his bed, quietly breathing. He really isn't anything I thought he was. He was tall, so I thought he'd be manly and strong. He did martial arts, so I thought he'd be rough and tough. Just looking at him, that pale, narrow face. Those dark eyes. He looked so cold, but he wasn't at all. I turned away, picked up my bag and walked out of the room, slowly closing the door behind me. I headed into Kai and Kris's room. Lu Han had slept in there last night. What I was about to do was horrible, but it had to be done. I needed to make Lu Han got away from Kai. 
 
I pulled out the papers from my bag. It pained me to look at what I had written. I tried my best to put them up without looking at what they read. I chucked the rest in a pile in the corner of the room. Maybe the next thing I had done was a bit overboard, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. I pulled out a razor and roughly shaved Lu han's legs. I quietly laughed at the thought of the situation I'd be in if Lu Han woke up or somebody walked in on this. Complete awkwardness. I chucked the razor back into my bag and walked towards the door. As I took my last step, a loud screech seeped from under my foot. 
 
"" I whispered to myself. I turned to see if Kai or Lu Han had woken up. Kai. His eyes widened as he jumped off his bed, walking towards me. I was screwed. He was going to kill me. I did this for Lu Han. I wanted Lu Han to see this and realize somebody had set him up. Then he'd try his best to prove that he's not gay and get so locked into that, that he'd never stop to think of actually being gay. I just wanted him to stay away from Kai. But I stuffed it up. Kai is going to murder me, he's going to take away all the papers and Lu Han won't even realize any of this happened. 
 
~
 
(Lu Hans P.O.V) 
 
"Get up! We need to get back to the apartment and go straight to dance practice from there. I just got a call from Tao. They're all waiting for us!" Se Hun yelled at me. I didn't want to leave. I liked the grass. I ran my fingers through the thick strands and looked up at the glaring sun, completely ignoring Se Hun. A shadow suddenly covered my sunlight and the warmth fled from the darkness. It was Se Hun. He leaned down and wrapped his hands under my arms, lifting me off the ground. I stumbled, trying to push him away and stepped back.
 
"Don't touch me." I mumbled, walking away from him, into the entrance of the apartment building. We walked there in silence. Why did Se Hun come after me? Why did Kai let him? Why didn't anyone stop him? 
 
"So... Why'd you run away?" . My god. Why did he even bother talking to me? 
 
"You knew what Youngmin was going to say? Is that what he told you? That's why you got so upset? You isolated yourself for a whole day because you were being shipped with me? Wow... That's kinda pathetic.". Stuff him. He was such a jerk. Always judging. Assuming.
 
"Shut up. You don't know what you're talking about." I snapped back.
 
"I thi-" Luckily he was interrupted by Chanyeol's voice from down the hallway.
 
"Se Hun? Where are you?" His head popped around the corner and his eyes widened when he saw me.
 
"Lu Han! You guys gotta hurry up. We gotta get to dance practice. I waited because I needed to lock up the place but I wasn't sure if you guys were in appropriate clothes for dancing... So, let's go get your stuff and leave before Su Ho... Or in your case" He said looking at me "Kris kills us!" 
 
I never really thought of Kris as my leader. Su Ho seemed like a better leader. Always chatting with s. Kris didn't talk much, unless someone was in trouble or need of help. Other than that, he'd just do his own thing.
 
Eventually we got to the practice room after stopping by at the apartment to change. Chanyeol and Se Hun walked in front, chatting and laughing as they opened the smooth, grey doors of the entrance to the practice room. I trailed behind them, watching Chanyeol's light, fluffy brown hair bounce around as he took each step. 
 
"Hey guys!" D.O's voice yelled out as Chanyeol and Se Hun stepped into the room. 
 
"Oh.. Lu Han. That kid needs to grow up. Where is he? I mean, I want to help. But how am I meant to if he's not even turning up?". Great. I feel great now. I turned around and dropped onto the floor. If I don't go in, they'll talk about me like I'm a little two year old but if I do go in they'll treat me like I'm one. I don't want anything to do with being a kid. I'm 21. What was wrong with me? I slid my finger down the crack between the floor boards, wishing I would crumble into dust and hide myself in the cracks. Nobody would notice me. Nobody would talk about me. 
 
"Lu Han. C'mon, you gotta stop running away from everything." I turned around to see Chanyeol standing behind me with his arm reached out towards me. He didn't get it. I'm not running away. I'm stuck. Confused. I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up. We walked towards the door. I could feel my body heating up. What would the others think of me? I looked down at Chanyeol's hand. I needed to hold onto something. I snatched the side of his shirt and held it in my clenched fist. It didn't help at all. Little prickled nerves ran down my neck. Leaving a cold trail of anxiety and fear like tiny melting ice cubes. Chanyeol didn't say anything as I pulled his shirt tighter. He just kept walking. He reached his arm out and opened the door. I quickly pulled my hand away from Chanyeol's shirt. 
 
The loud buzzing sound of laughter and talking stopped as we walked in. I looked up at my members. Their faces read guilt and regret. I passed them all, walking towards the mirrors and pulled off my hoodie. I collapsed onto the shiny, polished floor and closed my eyes. The sound of light footsteps approached me from behind. 
 
"Lu Han." Kai. I looked up at the mirror and there he was. Staring straight at me through the reflection.
 
"So... You and Se Hun... What do you think about it? Is that what manager Youngmin told you?". He beamed. He almost looked proud of himself. He must of thought I was so distressed just because I had been shipped with Se Hun. Upset just because I couldn't be with him. He had no idea that I was in a situation of choosing between two difficult options. I had to choose between two things that meant the absolute world to me. It was like picking favorites between your children. Impossible. Performing meant everything to me. Although I screwed up a lot, I loved it. Being in Exo was like a dream come true. Just as Youngmin had said. It was my life. But so was Kai.
 
 
 
______________
 
CHAPTER 10! yay! finally did it! I haven't updated for like ages! I've been having really bad writer's block, so I've just been adding in paragraphs every now and then... and today I finally completed this chapter! hopefullly I'll get the next one in sooner! SORRY ABOUT THE FONT. I'LL FIX THAT SOON. I said I'd put a bit more Tao in this one but it wouldnt fit.. so I'll have to put in what I was planning to do in the next one... otherwise this chapter would be like a billion words long! YAY! TAO! anyway.. what did you guys think?? I didn't want to make Se Hun the meanie-bum he sounded like... so.. I changed it! hehe.. anyway, leave plenty of comments please! What went wrong? what was good? any advice? like I said.. this is my first fanfic... so I'm really new to all this and i need some help! and remember.. ask for suggestions if you want! I'm serious! go ahead! Someone asked me to add in some more Tao, and look what I'm doing now! I'm adding him in! anyway.. thanks for all your support! get ready for some action! .. wow I sound so lame... anyway (I'VE SAID THE WORD 'ANYWAY' LIKE A BILLION TIMES ALREADY!) and a special thanks to deeclemmy (this is her wall: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/104404) for being the one who suggested some Tao and for supporting me since I just started at chapter 1! You were the first person to ever comment and I still remember it! (she also writes fanfics, so read hers too! They're really good!) Thank youu :D