Episode 2: That Stupid Hallyu Star! (*_*)

Lollipop Shop

 

Episode 2: That Stupid Hallyu Star! (*_*)

Kim Eun Kyo arrives home in the morning, where her mother is preparing breakfast;Mum: “Where have you been all night? Did you know how worried I was”, “I am sorry, I just didn’t feel like going home and slept at Hyori house instead”, Mum: “Well you should have called me, I was scared of loosing you too”, KEK: “Sorry” and she goes to her room to get changed. BTG rings the doorbell and KEK goes to the door to answer it, KEK: “Aish! What are you doing here?”, BTG: “I’m just here to check if you were OK, your mum was worried sick last night about you”, KEK: “I’M FINE!” [Flashback: BTG was looking in the cold snowy streets of Seoul looking for KEK, he was shivering in the cold]. KEK flips open a newspaper to the job section looking for jobs to pay back the debt to the gangsters, BTG seeing that she is looking for a job: “If you are looking for a job, I know a friend that operates a restaurant who needs work”, Mum: “Yes, that’s a great idea!”, KEK: “Thanks, but no thanks, I can do this myself”, Mum -sighs- and goes back to cooking.

BTG leaves, leaving the restaurant card on the table, KEK accidently comes across it and looks a it, thinks really hard, but decided not to call the number. She goes downstairs countless of times to eat, get magazines, drink milk (wearing glasses) etc… and comes across it each time, thinking on calling the restaurant, her mind wanting to call even more, KEK ends up calling and meets the owner, only to get accepted immediately, KEK thought it was strange but didn’t think anything of it.

[First Day of Work at Seoul Garden……]

Seoul Garden is a high class dining experience, being a well known restaurant in Seoul and popular among celebrities. KEK is assigned to be a waiter, she serves all her customer with a smile and is very professional, the manager is very pleased, complimenting her; Manager: “Keep up the great work, I can’t believe it’s you first day!”,KEK: “Kamsahamnida” (smiles vividly). What KEK doesn’t know is that BTG is actually secretly at a dining table, watching KEK to see how she is going, the manager reports back to BTG saying “She’s doing an excellent job, I am very pleased! [smirks] is she your girlfriend?” BTG shows a blank and surprised expression, Manager: “Just joking, don’t worry, ahaha”. Knowing that KEK is doing fine, BTG leaves, while at the same time Hallyu Star (*Famous Singer*), Daejoong arrives at Seoul Garden restaurant by himself, the manager shows him to his table [fans are screaming and are all excited by his presence]. Manager: “Kim Eun Kyo can you please serve that gentleman over there please”, KEK: “Neh”, KEK collects the order and makes her way to DJ’s table, a child runs pass causing her to loose balance and pour the meal all over DJ’s clothes, with discuss DJ scolds KEK “How can you be so careless, do you know how much this whole outfit costs?” KEK: “I am so sorry, let me help you tidy up”, the manager sees [“huh”] and comes to help KEK clean up, “How can you have careless workers here, fire her immediately!”, Manager: “I am so sorry, she is new here”, KEK hearing what is happening “Who are you to tell my manager to fire me, just because you are a pop star with money, you think you can do what ever you want? You, are shameful” with disgust DJ walks out of Seoul Garden angrily. ~[ENDS!]~