Episode 4: Paparazzi (>_

Lollipop Shop

 

Episode 4: Paparazzi (>_<)” ~2 HOUR SPECIAL!~

[MORNING SUNSHINE] KEK is sleeping in bed, when she suddenly hears wide spreads of people in the street, in front of her home, she goes over to the window all surprised and frantic, “What’s all this?” KEK then realises that it was the paparazzi, waiting for her to come out to ask her all crazy questions, she panicked and instantly got the phone and called both Hyori and Sunny via a three-way call on her CYON mobile; Hyori:“OMG! Your all over the TV this morning, I’m so jealous!” Sunny: “KEK why didn’t you tell us that you were dating DJ, the best singer ever? You can’t hide things like this from us!!!” KEK: “Aigoo, I’m not, it was an accident at the studio yesterday!” Hyori: “Spill, Spill, what actually happened?” both Hyori and Sunny listens carefully on the phone (excited expressions ^_^).KEK: “I’ll tell you guys later, now there are big problems at my house! Come over quick: Bballii! Bballi!” The two best friends, Hyori and Sunny hurries over to KEK’s house, only to get stuck in front of the house with the crowd of people surrounding the gate [KEK’s phone rings: ~Gee, Gee, Gee, Gee, Baby, Baby, Baby~] KEK: “Annyoung-Ha-Se-Yo” Hyori: “We can’t get in! we are stuck!” KEK: “Where are you guys? (Looking out the window) Oh! I see you! Use the back way, go around the block and there’s a laneway, go in there, then knock on the yellow door!” Hyori & Sunny: “Aduh so, we will go quickly!” the two secretly run from the crowd then makes their way through the back entrance, but stopping for alittle because they saw a lady selling ddukbokki and they thought they would buy some, because they were hungry and didn’t eat breakfast.

KEK is waiting patiently at the backdoor for them, then [Yellow Door: “Knock, Knock, Knock”] “your finally here! ….. (-sigh-) who are you? (BTG appears) what are you doing at my house?” BTG: “I’m here to help you get out of here!” KEK: “Why? Who asked you too?” BTG: “There’s no time quick!” (BTG grabs KEK’s hand and runs, taking her to his Mercedes convertible then quickly drives off) KEK’s two friends at that moment just arrived at the back door [“Knock!, Knock!”] Hyori: “Huh? She’s not even here waiting for us!” Sunny: “I’ll Call her” [KEK’s phone rings: ~Ring Ding Dong Ding Dong Ringa Ding, Ding, Ding~] KEK: “Annyoung-Ha-Se-Yo”Sunny: “KEK where are you? We are outback!” KEK: “Aish, BTG grabbed me into his car and I don’t know where I’m going now!” Sunny: “Lets meet at East Gate, Ok? We’ll see you there” KEK: “Umm, OK, see you there” BTG: “Who was that?” KEK: “None of your business, drop me off here” BTG: “Whatever you want” (BTG stops, then as just KEK opens the door, he drives off again) “oops, green light, you have to drive” (BTG smirks and giggles [KAWAII smile :)] KEK is not impressed and scolds him.

The car finally stops in front of a high class restaurant called Aendi’s, BTG:“Come, let’s eat, you must be hungry” [KEK’s Stomach: “Rumbles, rumbles] “OK, one meal”. The both go in the restaurant and sit down; BTG pushes the chair in for from behind, BTG: “What do you want to eat? They have the best lobster omelets here, do you want to try it?” KEK looks at the menu list… [Menu: Lobster Omelet - $500 Won] KEK: “500 WON??? How can you eat that?” (-Gasps-) BTG: “Don’t worry, it’s my treat, to apologize for this morning” Waiter: “What would you have for today?” BTG: “I’ll have two Lobster omelet’s please and two glasses of fresh grapefruit juice”. BTG looks at KEK and then stares into her eyes, “do you remember, ever since we were little, we had the greatest times together? Always playing and eating ice cream and chocolates, where our mums would hit us for playing too much?” KEK: “Oh! Yes I do remember, they were great times”BTG: “I always loved playing with you and all I want to say is that I, I, I” at that crucial point DJ spots KEK and calls her name out loud “KIM EUN KYO! COME HERE!” she excuses herself from BTG and marches over to DJ, looks him right in the face and: “How dare you call my name out loud, you know how I felt in the morning where my privacy was invaded by those people? I had to leave my mum at home by herself!” DJ with as much force screams at her “did you know, ever since yesterday I got the same thing x10 times worse, (“chuh” (in a cocky way)) saving your life was the worst thing I have done in my entire life!” KEK: “You, You! ARGH!!!” (>_<)” KEK walks straight out the door angrily and BTG chases after her (paying the $1000 Won bill too, of course) “Kim Eun Kyo-Ah, Kim Eun Kyo-Ah” ~[ENDS!]~ OR DOES IT?