Episode 3: The Studio Meeting (O_O)

Lollipop Shop

Episode 3: The Studio Meeting (O_O)

Kim Eun Kyo is randomly eating a lot and a lot of candy at the Lollipop Shop, looking all depressed, because she is so tired from all the extra jobs she has done, suddenly the door opens [door bell: “ding-a-ling”], her two best friends Hyori and Sunny rushes in and hugs her, “How are you, are you well? We have been so worried about you, ever since that day when your fa…” at that point KEK breaks into tears crying and sobbing. Both Hyori and Sunny decides to cheer her up, persuading her to take a break from her jobs and instead go out with them tonight to have some fun. KEK: “No! I can’t I have to get money to pay back the debt”, HYO & SUN:“KEK, how can you work in this condition?”,KEK: “I must work to get money”, HYO: “OK, but you have to promise us that you will look after yourself, OK?” KEK: “Don’t worry, I will”. The two friends stay with KEK at the Lollipop Shop helping her with the store operations, laughing and playing at the same time, until it was time for KEK to go to her third job at the filming studio as an assistant.

As Kim Eun Kyo is walking over to the film studio she, gets a hunch that something might happen very soon, after eating a piece of candy she had an imagination in her head of Daejoong kissing her in-front a crowd of reporters, [KEK: “Why am I seeing this? Why is that shameful singer kissing me? Oh! I’m going to be late!”] (Looking at her watch) Kim Eun Kyo arrives at the filming studio, at the same time Daejoong the singer and his manager arrive, the two looking directly at each other in disgust [KEK: “chuh”]. Daejoong starts to film his Music Video, while KEK is helping the director as her assistant. The session ends with everyone very proud, because they finished everything in one day! “Cheers! Cheers! Kamsahamnida everyone!” says the director. Director directs KEK to show DJ and his team outside, “KEK can you please show Daejoong and his team outside to the front door please?” KEK: “But, but”, “No buts, just do as your told”, KEK: “Ah-Deh-Suh”; “come follow me, I’ll show you out”, DJ looks at her and smirks (“huh”). KEK shows them out the door and suddenly trips on one of the stairs outside “ahh”, luckily, DJ catches her in time, but the two then land on the floor, accidently kissing on the lips, the reporters and paparazzi immediately snatches pictures on the two kissing on the floor, immediately spreading it all over the internet, newspaper, magazines and even made it on “Breaking News” on live TV. DJ’s manager quickly runs over to the two and guides them back into the building, covering them up from the cameras with his jacket. Netizens immediately attack on the issue, trying to guess who Kim Eun Kyo is. Meanwhile BTG hearing the news on TV, felt very sad and realised his true emotions for Kim Eun Kyo, that he truly loves her, “why are you with him, don’t you know that I really love you? Did I leave it too late to win your heart?” we see BTG tearing in his hotel suite, all lonely and sad, thinking of our lovely Kim Eun Kyo [Aww, how sweet!J] ~[ENDS!]~