Amusement park

Dancing Love?!

Jun Hyung's pov

"oppa! i want to go there!!!" Hyun Ra yelled to Yo Seob. "oppa, let's go there!" Eun Joo says to Gi Kwang. "oh, i want to go there!" Dong Woon says to Grace. "you want to go where?" Hyun Seung asked Jin Ae.

"aahh... just go by yourself, we met here again at.." i paused and look at my watch. "4 pm" i continued. "KAJA!!!" Yo Seob and Hyun Ra yelled and be the first who run away. after all go away, only me and Haruna.

we walk arround, and suddenly...

 

Haruna's pov

i was walking arround with Jun Hyung when i saw someone look so familiar, "SUNG MINNIE!!!" i yelled. he turn his head and shock to see me, but chaanged suddenly to happy face. i run towards him and forget about Jun Hyung.

"Haru?" she call me and hug me. i hug him back, "ah, oppa! long time no see! where have you been?" i asked. "haha... i'm busy for this month. i heard Siwon and others go to your place?" he asked and release his hug. "yeah, to meet her girl" i replied. "but they break up already" he replied. "yeah, Grace already find someone else. i think" i says.

"who?" he asked. "Beast boy" i replied. "Haruna!" Jun Hyung called me. "ah, Jun Hyung from Beast" Sung Min says when see Jun Hyung. he pulled me away from Sung Min, "hey, don't do that to Haru!" Sung Min yelled. "that's not your problem!" Jun Hyung replied. "yah! oppa, what happen to you?" i asked.

"i have to ask it to you! what happen to you" he replied. Sung Min pulled me from Jun Hyung, "don't act like this with Haru!" he yelled.

Jun Hyung pulled me back, "she's my girl!!!" Jun Hyung yelled. Sung Min pulled me back, "but she's my girl too!" Sung Min replied. 

'aargghh... '

"yah!" i yelled and pulled myself from Sung Min. "none of you will be my boy!!!" i yelled. "that's all because of you!" Jun Hyung says to Sung Min. "no, yours!" Sung Min replied

"you!"

"yours!"

"you!"

"yours"

"youfff..."

"youfhh..."

i put tissue in their mouth and go away from the kids war.

 

Yo Seob's pov

"we're backkk!!!" i yelled to Jun Hyung and Haruna. "hellooo???" Hyun Ra waved her hands on both of them. "what happen to both of you?" i asked. "ahh... Sung Min oppa!" Hyun Ra yelled. i saw Sung Min from Super Junior come with 2 glass of cokes. "oh, Hyun Ra?" he replied.

"oh, Seobbie oppa!" he called me and pulled me. "Seobbie oppa, this is my cousin" he introduced. "oh, you are Hyun Ra's boyfriend?" he asked. "yeah!" i replied. "Haru, yours" Sung Min give one of the glass to Haruna.

"ah, now i see. why they are fighting" Hyun Ra says. "wae?" i asked. "because Sung Min oppa is..." she paused. "Haruna unnie ex-boy" she whispered to me. i gasped.

"yo yo yo!!!" Dong Woon appeared with Grace. "whassup!" Gi Kwang appeared with Eun Joo. "TADA!!! we're back!" Hyun Seung appeared with Jin Ae.

"oh, why there is Sung Min oppa here?" Grace asked. "oh, Grace? so, he is the new one?" Sung Min teased.

 

Grace's pov

"oh, Grace? so, he is the new one?" Sung Min tesing me. i punch his arm and smirk, "stop teasing me, oppa" i syas and glanced at Dong Woon.

"don't care about this oppa. sometimes he crazy" i says to him. "ne~ it's okay!" he replied and kiss my cheeks.

"huh, let's go home! the others must be waiting for us!" Jun Hyung command and walk to the car park by himself. "oppa!" Haruna poke Sung Min.

"umm..?" Sung Min replied. "wanna go to our mansion?" she asked. "no, i just get a little break and need to be home now" Sung Min replied and her hair. "okay, byebye oppa!" Haruna waved her hand and and run towards Jun Hyung.

"so, byebye oppa!" we all waved our hands and run towards them.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"Jennyyyy!!!!" i called her everywhere. well, our kids life is unhappy so we are playing hide and seek. stupid game right?

"JENNNYYYYYYY?????" i called again and keep watching for her. suddenly someone covered my eyes, i toush the hand. "the one and the girl i look, Jenny" i says and removed her hand. i turn my body to her, "why you know if it's me?" she asked.

i put my hand on her wrist and smile, "because there is only 2 person in this house". she smirked, "ck". i push her until she leaned against the wall. "oppa..." i cut it and crushed her lips.

 

Hyun Seung's pov

"wondering what are they doing at home when we're gone"  i says. "are they doing somethhiinnngggg???" Yo Seob yelled. i'm not replied it and open the door.

 

Doo Joon's pov

she put her hands on my arms, i move her closer to me and she kiss me back. i heard something open and...

"HWAAAA.........." a big yelled heard in everyside of the house. 'damn!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha... thanks fr Jaeha! :D

really, i never know how to make Doo Joon's part but if the other members, i can do it. i don't know how to make his part. suddenly my brain can't work and blank.

comments are loved :D

silleenntt reeaddeerrss... i love your comment :D