wao!

Dancing Love?!

Yo Seob's pov

her tears fell down and touch my hand. 'stop crying, you make me feel so...' "oppa, am i doing something wrong?" she asked. i didn't answer it. she still crying. 'aish, i never can see girl cying. so stop it' "oppa? answer me" she says again.

finally i raised and sit. her head bowed and crying. 'Yang Yo Seob, you really really a bad guy!'. she raised her head. i can see her clear now, her eyes is red. "oppa..." she call me. "oppa, stop make me feel guilty!" she says. still crying.

"op..." i cut it. "i don't like to see you with Key, i don't like to see you as Key ex girl, i don't like to see you be his girlfriend again!" i yelled. she gasp.

"oppa..." she call me. "do you believe in love at first sight?" we aked in unison. i gasp. she gasp.

"haha... oppa, he asked me to become his girlfriend again..." i cut it. "and you want?" i asked. "no" she replied. "what?" i asked again. "no, i don't want" she replied.

i wiped the tears from her eyes. she smile, "mianhe..." i says. "ne~ it's okay" she replied. "oppa! let's go, the weather is nice today. let's take some fresh air" she asked and pulled my hand.

i throw my body to bed. "aish, i'm still sleepy". "aish, this oppa!" she mumbled. "i will wake up the SHINee's boy" she says and stood up. she going out from Dong Woon's room, but suddenly she's back.

"what's..." i stop. she leaned down her head and give me a peck on my lips. "good night oppa" she says and running out from room.

i'm smile happily.

 

Hyun Ra's pov

i running out from Dong Woon's room and enter my room. Key sleep in my room last night.

"oppa!!!" i yelled. "what?" he raised and rubbed her eyes. "wake up! it's already morning!" i repeat. "why you blushed?" he asked and show my cheeks burning red. he touch my cheek, "and your cheeks also hot" he says. i push away his hand.

"just wake up!" i says and walked out from my room.

 

Key's pov

"something must be happen" i says. "hahaha...."

 

Doo Joon's pov

"Jenny" i called her. "yeah?" she replied. "how if we going out for a while? near from this mansion, there is a waterfall" i says but my sound was to big.

"what? waterfall????" Dong Woon yelled. "Haruna, let's go then" Jun Hyung asked. Haruna nod. "let's ask SHINee boys for come also" Hyun Seung suggest. "i'm gonna get some picture" Haruna yelled happily.

"waterfall????" suddenly the 5 members of SHINee appeared, including Hyun Ra. "take long time to wake up all of them" Hyun Ra says.

"where is Yo Seob oppa?" Jin Ae asked. "still sleeping" she replied. "so, can we go too?" ask SHINee in unison. "actually, i wan to go only with Jenny...."

"OOWWW!!!"

"but, it's okay if all of you want to go too" i continued. "aish, oppa! you make her blushed" Eun Joo says. i look at Jenny, she hide her face. "stop it!" Jenny yelled to Eun Joo.

"oppa, do you know... if Jenny is a big fan of you?" asked haaruna. "yeah, he says if you are a charismatic leader" Hyun Ra continued. "everyday she always talking about you" Jin Ae continued. "Doo Joon like this, Doo Joon like that and bla bla bla" Eun Joo continued.

"YAH!!! You want to died???" Jenny yelled as she throw a tissue.

"OWWW!!!"

"is that right?" Dong Woon asked. "it must be so cute you can be paired with your idol" Hyun Seung added.

"aish, you make her more blushed. you see his face now like tomato!" i says. "you too!!!!" all person in the kitchen yelled too.

"am i?" i asked to myself and finding mirror. 'hell no" my cheeks also turned red.

"owww..."

"YAH!!! shut the hell up!!!" i yelled at them.

 

Jin Ae's pov

"are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Taemin asked at Hyun Ra. "ne~ it's okay oppa. take some fun" she replied. "really sure?" Key asked her too. "ck, i'm not kid anymore! just go, take some fun! i'll go there too, if Yo Seob oppa already wake up" she replied.

"okay... bye" we yelled in unison. "bye bye!" she replied. we get into the car, i sit beside Hyun Seung. AGAIN?

"oh, i'm gonna sit with ice princess" he comment. "shut up! i don't want to sit beside you too!" i replied. "do you know, if a girl and a boy always fighting. it meant they have some feeling, l-o-v-e" Gi Kwang says.

both of us turn our head to back, facing him and give him a glare face. "oh, okay! i'm gonna shut up" he says.

 

Eun Joo's pov

he still act weird to me. we didn't talk this morning until now. i look at him, Haruna sit between us. "what happen yo you with Gi Kwang oppa?" Haruna asked. whispering, off course.

"i don't know too. he act so weird since last night" i replied. we look at him together, he turn his head.

"whaatt?" he asked. "nothing" we replied. "see?" i says. "just ask him later in the waterfall" Haruna suggest. "i will" i replied.

"guys! we arrived!!!" Doo Joon yelled. one by one get down from car.

BUG!!!

i hit Gi Kwang who standing infront of me. "mianhe oppa" i apologizing. "oh? it's okay" he replied confusely. "what all of you looking at?" i asked. i jump for see what they see. "aish, why all of you so tall?" i asked.

i rushed between Hyun Seung and Jin Ae. and...

"wao!"