Finished

Dancing Love?!

Jun Hyung's pov

"oh, i'm too tired for driving" i says. "anyone, driving please! i wanna sleep" i begged. i turn my head to Haruna, "no, no, no... i'm bad in driving" she says. i turn my head to Yo Seob, "forget the last time i'm driving? we almost died right?" he says. Hyun Ra, "no! i'm too lazy!" she says. "ah, let me drive only" Dong Woon take the key and get behind the wheel. we all get inside the car.

"oppa, i sleep on your shoulder okay?" Hyun Ra asked Yo Seob. he just nod, Hyun Ra put his head on his shoulder and Yo Seob put his head on Hyun Ra's head.

"uh, Haruna, i sleep on your lap okay?" i asked and sleep on her lap. she just smile. i heard a snoring voice. "omo? whose snoring is that?" i asked.

"maybe, you must asking that to our fake maknae" Dong Woon replied. "how can Hyun Ra sleep with that annoying snored?" i asked. "if she sleep, she will never care about the real world" Haruna replied.

"ck, twin couple!" i mumbled and sleep.

 

Dong Woon's pov

"is it okay oppa?" Grace asked. "what okay?" i asked. "if you driving? are you not tired?" she asked. i her hair, "ne~ it's okay, do you see the other hyung can driving?" i asked pointing at Yo Seob and Jun Hyung. "yeah, you correct" she replied.

"i want to ask you something" i says. "what's that?" she asked. "what do you meant by you choose dare last time because you don't want your secret revealed? can i know what's that?" i asked. 

her face changed suddenly, "ah, i don't want if someone asked me about why i broke with Siwon oppa" she replied.

"oh..."i just nodded. i turn the wheel to right and enter the mansion. "YAH!!! wake up!!!" i yelled. Yo Seob and Hyun Ra is the first who wake up.

"oh, i want to sleep more" Hyun Ra mumbled and get down from the car with Yo Seob. "oppa!!!" Haruna yelled. "whaatt??" he replied. "come on! wake up!" Haruna replied. Jun Hyung raised and get down from the car followed by Haruna.

"i want to sleep, i'll go first oppa" she says and get down from the car and run inside the house.

 

Gi Kwang's pov

"maybe, she too tired. just bring her to her room without wake her up" Hyun Seung commented. "yeah!" i replied and bring her bridally to her room.

"uh, oppa?" she awake when i put her on the bed. "oh, i wake you up? sorry" i says. "it's okay" she replied. i covered her.

i was about to walked out from her room when she grab my hand. "why?" i asked. she suddenly pulled her hand, "ah, nothing" she replied as her cheeks turning red. i smirked, "i know what you meant, i'll sleep with you" i says and get to bed.

"this is what you want right?" i asked and get closer to her. "oppa, it's already dark and i'm so tired. just sleep okay?" she says and turn arround.

 

Hyun Seung's pov

BUG

i throw my body to the bed and sleep. Doo Joon just says if today is the last day and the rest one week, we will taking some holday before the girls go home weeks after tomorrow.

lalalala lightless...

i get my phone and raised it without see-ing whose the caller. "hm.. yoboseyo?". "Yah! where are you?" she asked. "oh, this is Jin Ae?" i asked. "Jin Ae? this is me your umma!" she replied. "huh... umma?" i asked. still can't response it.

"UMMA???" i raised and yelled. "umma? why you call me? it's already night" i replied.

tok tok tok

"come in!" i yelled and Jin Ae appeared. i lypsinc to her for quiet. "whose that?" my mom asked. "Doo Joon hyung" i lied. "how about Jin Ae?" she asked again.

i scratch my head, i don't know want to answer what to her. "is that your mom?" Jin Ae whispered. i nod, "she's my friend, umma" i replied. "i'm not sure about that" she replied.

"don't lie to me" she says again. "ah... she's my girl!" i replied. "ck, i know it! and she's now with you right?" my mom asked. "yeah, you want to talk with her?" i asked. "yeah, where is she" i give my phone to Jin Ae.

"yoboseyo... ne~... oh... haha.. yeah he is... okay... kamsahamnida" and then the call ended. "she say what abou me?" i asked. "why you wanted to know?" she replied.

i give her a glared face, "she says if you are a shy boy, that's why you are eliminate from big bang, you are stubborn and bla bla bla" she replied.

"aish, that umma" i mumbled. i turn my head to her, "what are you doing here?" i asked. "hehe..." she just laugh. "you.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about the reason why Hyun Seung eliminated from Big Bang is fact you know :D YG entertainment says if Hyun Seung is too shy. haha... :D

comments are loved :D

sileent rreaderrss... i love your comments !