Spill the beans

Oppas~

 

Your POV

 

“YAH~~~~ wait up will you” Aya-cha yelled as she finally caught up with me.

 

“I swear you have gotten faster~~~, at least have some pity on the people who are not as fast” she huffed then pouted.

 

“It’s not that I’m fast it’s just that your to lazy to run” I replied.

 

That comment earned me a hit on the arm. I laughed as Aya-cha mocked me.

 

“Also if we don’t hurry up and get into the form room, I won’t have enough time to tell you who I was keeping and eye out for and who ticked me off this morning” I grinned

 

Aya-cha grabbed my hand and dragged me (*literally) along behind her to the form room.

 

(*This girl could be fast when she wanted to be)

 

Now that we were in our form room we had at least 25 minutes to talk until we had to go to our first class.

 

I sat in my seat and Aya-cha sat beside me.

 

“Ok now spill the beans what happened this morning and don’t skip any detail no matter how boring I want to know everything” she questioned

 

“ Ok so this morning I was lying in bed and I couldn’t be bothered to get up so my mum came up and threatened if I didn’t get up she will pour ice cold water on me…..”

 

“STOP!... you... I didn’t mean that far back you know what I mean come on” she whined

 

“Ok ok this is what happened….”

 

I told her the whole story about how I bumped into the stranger, how the person got really rude, how I attacked and ran away from him and kept look out to see if I was being followed)

 

Aya-cha would do the occasional ohhh’s and ahhhh’s. Then at the end of the story she high fived me

 

“You go girl, that guy deserved it he was lucky I wasn’t there, I would have gone Jackie Chan on his face” she said “HEEWWAAAAHHHHHH!” she yelled and did karate pose.

 

“I would go Chris Tucker on his behind” I added “HEEYAHHHHH” I also did a pose next to her

 

We then hear people singing

 

“And everybody was kung fu fighting” We joined in and did all the fighting yells and poses.

 

*RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

 

We both got our bags and went to our first lesson.