What a rude guy!!

Oppas~

Your POV

After I finished getting ready for school I rushed downstairs and ate breakfast.

“Bye Mum” I kissed her on the cheek.

“Bye dad” I also kissed him on the cheek.

“Have a good day at work dad” I yelled as I rushed out the door.
I looked at my watch as I started strolling down my street.

(*Hmm doesn’t look like I have to rush I can take my time)

“Wow the weather is so good today” I said smiling while stretching my arms towards the sky.

“YAY that means I can relax with my friends outside on the field today” I was so excited I jumped happily and quickened my pace, while I was in my own world I didn’t notice a man walk out in front of me.

But by time I got out of my daze it was too late. I had already ran into said man and sent us both flying.

“WAHHHHH” we both screamed.

*THUUD!! 
Was the noise that was made when we both hit the ground.

“OWWW” I yell

“YAH----WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!” the stranger yells at me

“Ouch, oww my bum” I whine not listening to the stranger

“HEY LISTEN WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU, BRAT” the stranger yells at me again

(* Uh Uh its too early in the morning for all this noise. Hold up this stranger did not just call me a brat….. Well two can play at this game. You want a brat, I’ll show you a brat)

I get up and check I have no scratches and make sure everything is where it is meant to be.

“HEY BRAT STOP IGNORING ME! ANSWER ME” the stranger yells at me yet again

(* This guy is so noisy and rude! Even a deaf person would be able to hear him. Does he ever SHUT UP!! I wonder if he always shouts at people like this.....right now he looks like a steaming gorilla)

I start to glare at him.

“HEY YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME NOW” when he said this to me (*no better way to describe it was yelled this at me) he gave me a look that would make someone turn in their grave and thank god that they were dead. But this didn’t scare me as my mother’s glares were much worse. (*shudder that look should not come from a women who looks so nice and innocent nor can that look be taught mothers are scary people)

(*I can’t believe this guy after yelling at me and calling me a brat he wants ME to apologize to HIM)

“You must be joking or has the world gone mad” I mumble to myself making sure he didn’t hear

But I might not have been as quiet as I thought as he started yelling again (*is there a mute button on this thing)

“APOLOGIZE TO ME NOW IF IT WASN’T FOR YOU RUNNING WHILE IN YOUR DREAM WORLD I WOULDN’T BE IN THIS MESS. LOOK YOU’VE MESSED UP MY OUTFIT” he yells

(* Urgh now this guy is getting on my last nerve. I better get out of here before I can no longer restrain myself and end up attacking him)

“Oh No!” I wail sarcastically “What have I done. I have ruined your outfit what am I to do” I say really sarcastically throwing my hands in the air.

Then I went into my serious and blunt tone

“Why should I apologize to the likes of you? You know its people like you I hate the most RUDE AND BULLIES” I grab my bag from its resting on the pavement and turn around to start walking to school.

“HEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING!” the man yells

“Seriously do you ever stop yelling and it’s none of your beeswax where I go”

“I SAID TELL ME WHERE YOU’RE GOING OR APOLOGIZE!” the man screams.

“I SAID IT’S NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX. FOR ALL I KNOW, YOU COULD BE A STALKER OR ERT OR SOMETHING” I yell back (*I need to get out of here before I really slap this guy)
___________________________________________________________
Hiya again so the second chap is up :)
Hope you guys enjoyed it please leave a comment it would make my day knowing that people are reading this and telling me if they like it or not :D
I'll maybe post a chap or two frequently as school just broke up for Easter

Well till I next update :) See ya later Olivia~