Are you trying to put me in A&E!!

Oppas~

 

Your POV

 

I looked round the corner to make sure the coast was clear. Yes freedom was near. The school gates are in sight. I turned round to see if anyone was following me.

 

(*oh this feels like mission impossible. I could be the next best teen spy….*mentally slaps self no back to business)

 

*Looks left*

*Looks right*

 

“Ok coast is clear” I whisper about to move.

 

“Okay but who are we keeping an eye out for. I must know who the enemy is” someone says behind me.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I screamed as I jumped a mile high into the air, I clutched my chest as I tried to calm down. I turned around to find out who it was that nearly made me go into cardiac arrest so early in the morning. It turned it to be none other than my best friend Aya-cha.

 

“YAH AYA-CHA ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME” I yelled my hands waving about in the air frantically.

 

“Hehehe but it’s so fun scaring you, it’s too easy” she said grinning from one ear to the other.

 

“Anyways why are you looking around scanning the area like a spy, you look kind of suspicious you know” Aya-cha asked with a puzzled look.

 

“I’ll tell you in school, I’d feel a lot safer there” I said then started running towards the entrance.

 

“YAH~~~~ WAIT UP” Aya-cha yelled after me.