Served Him Right

Oppas~

 

“I SAID TELL ME WHERE YOU’RE GOING OR APOLOGIZE!” the man screams.

“I SAID IT’S NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX. FOR ALL I KNOW, YOU COULD BE A STALKER OR ERT OR SOMETHING” I yell back (*I need to get out of here before I really slap this guy)

 ___________________________________________________________

Your POV

I start to walk away from the fuming man hoping to get to school.

 

“HEY YOU GET BACK HERE” this time the stranger grabbed your wrist extremely tight not letting go

 

(*THIS GUY IS SERIOUSLY NOT TOUCHING ME IS HE. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?! )

 

(*I’ll show him....It's time to use the karate that my dad forced me to learn, so I could protect myself from weirdoes and erts....like this guy)

 

I turned around so my back was facing the stranger. While he still had a tight grip on my hand.

 

(*Thank you dad   *wipes tears of happiness* you came through for me and taught me something useful)

 

“ERT WHO THE HELL SAID YOU COULD TOUCH ME” I yell

 

“HEY PUNK WHO---” but before the guy could finish his sentence

 

“HHHHIIIIIYYYYAAAAAA” 

 

 I had already swung my leg round and kicked him in the stomach very very hard.

 

The stranger immediately placed the hand he had held my wrist with over his stomach, clutching it while on the floor gasping for air.

 

*sticks tongue out

 

“Serves you right for touching me ert” I say while grabbing my bag off the floor 

"Papa didn't raise no fool" I quickly ran as fast as I could to school (* I know I will be safe there) before the guy could get up.

 

(*but I doubt he will be getting up any time soon with the kick I gave him Hehehe severed him right though)

--------------------------------------------------

 

Strange guys POV

 

“URGH my stomach that girl has a really strong kick” I say as I got up still clutching my stomach.

All of a sudden I could hear laughter behind me. I turned round to see my band mate’s laughing behind me.

 

(*Ohoh don’t tell me they saw that whole scene......They will never let me live it down)

 

“YAH- WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING AT” I yell.

 

“HAHAHAHA ohhhh my cheekbones huuurt AHAHAHAH MY STOMACH” one guy says in-between laughs then collapses on the pavement still laughing.

 

“OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE KANGIN GOT BEAT. BY A GIRL. A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL TO BE PRECISE” another guy exclaims in-between uncontrollable fits of laughter also collapsing on the floor next to the other guy.

 

“YAH HEECHUL HYUNG AND EUNHYUK SHUT UP” I yell but they just continue there laughing on the pavement rolling about like toddlers.

 

“Yah.......can we just go and do what we came to do here, unless I came all this way for nothing” I sigh as I look at the rest of the members who were still laughing then redirected my gaze to Leeteuk our leader.

 

“Ok ok, we are here to see someone at a high school I think it was a fan girl or boy I’m not that sure” Leeteuk says calming everyone down.

 

“AISH I HATE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS” I yell

 

“Of course you would hyung”  Siwon says sympathetically while patting my back.

 

“Yeah since you got beat by one” Eunhyuk retorts as he got up from the pavement helping Heechul up to.

 

“AISH SHUT UP YOU GUYS” I yell as I hit both of them on the back of their heads"

 

"OWWW" They both exclaim while over dramatically clutching their heads.

 

"YAH Kangin I'm your hyung you can't do that to me ...BOW DOWN AND GROVEL FOR MY FORGIVENESS MWuahahahaha" Heechul demands while laughing like an evil genuis

 

"Yeah Yeah just get your crazy back into the van" I reply while walking back towards the van

 

The rest of the members just nodded their heads while laughing at Heechul's and Eunhyuk's misfortune

We all boarded the van to visit this fan girl or boy at the high school.

 

(*Could this day get any worse)

________________________________________________________

Hope guys enjoyed this chapter and thank you for the lovely comments 

I shall update soon ^_^

Olivia~