Wahhh I wanna sleep!!!!

Oppas~

Your POV

*beep*beep*beep*beep

I wake up to the sound of the alarm ringing in my bedroom. I reach out my hand from under the covers in attempt to turn of the annoying gadget while still half asleep. I really hate alarm clocks I think while still searching for the alarm with my eyes still closed. I find it and immediately hit the off button. I sit up and scratch my really bad case of bed hair.

“Urgh what time is it?” I say to myself still half asleep

I glare at the demon hello kitty alarm clock.
*mental note to self go back in time and slowly torture whoever invented this bane of my existence

“Urgh only 6.15”,

“Hmmm” I say a smile creeps on to your face I guess 10 minutes could hurt can it” I smirk

“Anyway school can wait” I pull the covers up and make myself comfortable as I drift back to sleep.

I was in such a deep sleep that I didn’t notice when my mum came into my room. I love my mum but she just couldn’t tell when I just wanted to be lazy and sleep.

She gently shook me.

“~~~~~~ Its time to get up come on or you will be late for school” 
I still refused to get up. She repeated a number of times but I didn’t move an inch.

By now my mum was getting really annoyed she knew I was awake but I just didn’t want to get out off bed. She let out a sigh of frustration.

(*Hehehe she will give up now)I mentally high fived myself

“YAH~~~~~~ If you don’t get up by time I count to 5 I will get a bucket of cold water and pour it all over you and that bed of yours so help me God I will”

(*SHE WOULDN’T DARE.)

One

(Hmm I’m not falling for it. It used to work when I was a child but it won’t work now I am nearly 18...well in a year I will be but that doesn’t matter the statement still stands)

Two

(….I’m still not going to falling for it)

Three

(……….)

Four

Fiiiv-

She was about to finish but I had already shot out of bed as quickly as I could and ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

(*I swear next time that trick will not work. I mean. Come one. She has only ever done it once before)

(I shudder at the flashback of the icy cold water and air drying my mattress for a week.....it was like going down Niagara Falls how did she manage to get that much water to my room....I’ll never know)

(*All I know is that, that is a moment I never want to live through again)

I begin my morning routine and get dressed for school.

I look out of my bedroom window

'Toady feels like it's gonna be an eventful day'
At this time I didn't know how right I was

___________________________________________________________
Hi guys so first chapter is up hope you guys enjoy it :D second chap here I come :)