The Dino's Attack

No Other

Donghae lead his twin, Jonghyun and Amber out his wife's Audi Q7 the next morning.

It was sunday. They were off from school.

He reached the three-story building and opened the front door. He walked in the lobby, followed by the twins behind him.

"Good morning Mr. Lee." the young receptionist greeted him politely.

He just nodded and continued to walk.

"Good morning Jonghyun-ssi, Amber-ssi." she than greeted her bosses testator.

The twins was well-known in the gym. Not just to the workers but to the members as well. Because the twins frequent there everytime they were free with their father, and sometimes with their mother too.

"Morning noona." Jonghyun gave her his killer smile.

"You look even prettier today." he praised her.

"Thank you." she said, her cheeks flushed pink.

"Ne, you are noona." Amber joined her brother teasing the young girl.

"Gamsa." her cheeks were red now.

"Ne, no wonder my hyung couldn't stop thinking of you." Amber gave more in the tease.

The girl's cheek were now even more red, if it could.

"Too bad that your out of my league." Jonghyun said, faking a frown.

"Mhmm." Amber nodded, with a frown also in her face.

The girl's face turned grim than.

"Jonghyun! Amber!" they heard their father called them from in front of the elevator.

They were going to go to the second floor, where the VIP's room were located. The first floor was for general, and the third floor was for the office and the lockers room and rest area for the workers and instructure that work there.

"Quiet impresive for a warm-up." Donghae high-fived with the two after they entered the elevator, and went up the second floor.

"Not bad." Amber shrugged.

"But just make sure your mom didn't find out that you two keep on teasing with the workers here, or she'll kill me for sure." he warned his childs.

Jonghyun and Amber laugh at his statement.

"You're really under mom's skin, appa." Amber mused.

"Yeah, I wonder why you're my father." Jonghyun stated.

"Yah!" Donghae was about to smack them but fortunately for the twins, the elevator doors opened and they burst out of the elevator running across the hall while laughing and high-five-ing.

"Maybe YoonA was right. I did really spoiled them alot. I should be more strict to them." he said to himself.

But he knows better than anyone else that he could never resist the twins especially when Amber uses her aegyo and innocent smile on him.

"Aish!" he grunted, scratching the back of his head, frustrated on what he have to do to handle his twins.

 

"Ahjushi, you should go on a liposuction instead. This trainee would do no better for your stomach." Amber said, pointing to the older man's stomach beside her.

The older man looked down on his stomach and frowned.

"Do you think so?" he asked her.

"Mhmm. I think your fat was already viscous on your body that it wont gone." she said, with a serious tone and face, but trying to bite back her laughter all along.

Jonghyun and the other members arround them had tu supprese their laughter, seing the seriousness in the old man's face.

The members was used to their antics and accustomed with their tease and bicker by now.

Donghae just shook his head looking at what his twin was doing.

But the old man was a new member. He wasn't aware of the twins playing with him.

"Just listen to my suggestion ahjushi." Amber patted his back and walked off, unable to hold her laughter any longer.

She went to the ladies room and laugh her heart out there.

She saw a girl went out one of the cubicles out the corner of her eyes.

She didn't recognize the girl's face.

Was she new? she thought.

Than, an 'idea' popped onto her head again.

She ran out of the restroom and approached her twin brother.

"Hyung!" Jonghyun heard Amber called him.

He put back the weight that he was lifting back on it's place and turned to look at his sister.

"What?" he asked her.

"Come here! Palli!" Amber motioned him to go to her.

Jonghyun skipped over to his awaiting sister.

He knew just from the look in his twins face that she is up to something.

Amber was the best at finding crazy ideas out of the two.

He sometimes wonder where have those idea come from to his sister?

But Jonghyun couldn't deny that he loved the ideas as well.

Thats why the two couldn't stay at home for long when they were free. Because they would probably end up on teasing their mother or sister, Sooyoung. Which both was the last person they wanted to cross-path's with.

They were the only two person that could scold them. Especially their sister. Their mother was more considerate and had more mercy then their sister. She was mercilessly.

She could litterally straggle down their head.

"What? What?" he approached Amber, feeling excited.

"There's a girl that will come out from the restroom, you just stand here, and be prepared. If you heard a scream its your cue. I will tie this rope on that drawer and hold the other end. You got it?" she whishpered and left toprepare her trap beside the restroom exit. Pulling a tie across the door near the floor.

Jonghyun just smirked at his sister idea.

Where did she even got the rope from? He mused.

His sister was like a Doraemon, have a secret pocket everywhere.

"Ahh~~" he heard a girl scream.

Its his cue.

He suddenly popped into the front of the girl. Avoiding her from hitting the floor.

"Are you okay miss?" Jonghyun asked the girl, starring deep in her eyes, flashing her his killer smile.

The girl just stayed quiet. Awed with the view.

"I think your okay." he said since the girl was quiet he was sure that the girl had fall on his trap, his charm, and released the girl so suddenly that she fell on her .

"Ahh~~" the girl screamed again, rubbing her in agony, while pouting.

Jonghyun went to high-five with Amber, laughing. But stopped to look back at the girl.

"I'm sorry girl~~" both of them said, with their killer smile, smirking and wink at the girl. Than they continued to walk off, laughing whole-heartedly.

The girls, workers and members that was in the hallway couldn't resist to fall for their charm. They could only look at the two twins with admiration, eyes twinkling with sparkle of love for the twins.

"I love you~~"

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" was some of the words they could hear from their fangirls.

"You got it!" Amber said, winking at the girl with her signature smile.

Jonghyun just gave out a blow kiss at them that earned the girls scream even louder.

Donghae who had watch the last scene due to the commotion his twins had made in the hallway could only shook his head.

"I'm really doomed if YoonA founds out." he said to himself.


Update :)

I didn't mean to make Jonghyun or Amber look bad here.

I love them both...

I just want to pull out more the prankster side of them. And it was just a fanfic, so bare with it please.. :)

Its just my immagination... :)