0_0

No Other

YoonA, Victoria, and Yuri arrived at the DY gym minutes later.

The three exited from the luxurious ride and went to the front door of the three storey building.

But not before Victoria press on a button on her keychain to set off the alarm.

YoonA had showed her two best friend the picture that Amber had sent to her while they were at the beauty shop.

Victoria and Yuri had turned fuming as well.

In the backround of the picture, they could see their husband was also ‘helping’ a female customer.

“Good evening ma’am.” The front desk girl greeted them with a bow.

The three just gave a slight nod and continue on their tracks without stopping or glancing over at the girl.

They headed on the dirtection of the elevator.

YoonA pressed on the up button and waited for the elevator to arrive with her friends.

Each of them were rubbing their knuckles, making a fist.

A second later, the elevator ding-ed and opened.

YoonA and the rest went inside, heading in the floor where the private gym room were located.

After exiting the elevator, the three searched in which room their husband were currently.

Victoria was the one who found the right room.

She hushed and beckoned her friends to walk over to her.

When YoonA and Yuri was beside her, she pointed in the direction of where their husband was still ‘helping’ the female customers.

“H-Hmm-hm..” the three pretended to clean their throat, getting the attention of the people that occupied the room.

“What a nice scene, ne?” Yuri snickered, glaring at his husband.

“Ne, I suddenly wanted to work out too.” Victoria joined in.

“But I couldn’t do the warm up alone.” YoonA whined, using her aegyo, joining her two friends.

“I wonder who would want to help me?” she asked, looking at the male customer in the room, but while eying her husband as well.

Donghae, Changmin, and Minho’s eyes widened at the realization.

Their wifes was going to get revenge!

Some of the male customer who didn’t know who the three lady really was, stood up and offered their help.

YoonA, Victoria, and Yuri just smiled while paying attention to the male customer offer.

Changmin was the one to snapped back from his daze and walked over to his wife.

“I will teach you.” He said, grabbing Victoria’s arm and dragged her to the hallway, and to the locker room.

Minho was next.

“Excuse me. I will take my WIFE.” He said, emphasizing the last word. Then Minho continued walking off with Yuri.

Donghae was the last one.

“Sorry, but she’s taken.” He only said, and dragged his wife with him.

“What were you thinking about?” Changmin snapped at Victoria first, after the three couple had all entered the locker room.

“Who started it first?” YoonA snapped back, while glaring at her husband.

“Ne, don’t think because we were out somewhere, then you could freely flirt around here without us knowing.” Yuri retorted, glaring her eyes at Minho.

“What do you mean?” Minho asked his wife, not understanding. Donghae and Changmin nodded their heads at their friend’s inquiry, agreeing his words.

They too were confused.

The three lady’s just chuckled darkly and shook their heads.

“Playing innocent after doing a crime? How sweet isn’t it?” Victoria snapped at her husband.

“Maybe they will get it if we punish them.” YoonA said, as if their husband wasn’t there.

“Good idea.” Victoria and Yuri said in unison.

With that said, the three walk off towards the elevator.

The three man than realized again what their wife was going to do.

“Nothing good would come out of this.” Jonghyun whispered to his twin sister, as they peeked at the three couple from a corner, behind a wall.

“What do you think umma will do to appa?” Amber asked her twin brother, ignoring his first comment.

“Sleeping at the couch?” Jonghyun said, unsure.

“What about uncle Changmin and uncle Minho?” she asked him again.

“No food? Sleeping in the couch too?” Jonghyun answered her.

“No you-know-what?” he continued.

Then he and Amber turned and look at each other.

Suddenly the two shivered.

“Eww~~.” The two said in unison, making a disgust face.


update again!

oh, have you watch I AM?

I wanted to watch it!!

anyways, happy reading :)

hope you like it..