Breakfast Plan :]

No Other

Yesterday after they arrived at Jeju and had spend the first day having a beach volley-ball match that occurred with some ‘jealous’ issue from the boys and mans towards the girls and ladies, and ended the day with a gathering dinner in the dining hall after the SM students went to the Teddy bear museum and the older kids with the name of Sooyoung, Siwon, Jaejoong, Tiffany, Yunho, Joohyun, and Onew went to go surfing. The kids were woken up this morning still felling sleepy and tired from the previous day activity.

“Are the kids here already?” YoonA asked her husband, as she sat beside him in their breakfast table in the dining hall.

“I don’t know.” Donghae said,with unpleasent face.

YoonA looked at her husband with a scruntenizing eyebrow.

What’s wrong with him? She thought, and looked around the hall for her kids

She squinted her eyes, looking at what was going on in her kids table, because she saw…..

 

“I’m sleepy.” Amber uttered sleepily, sitting on a seat next to her twin brother, laying her head on top of the table. Gaining all of her friends in the table attention at her.

Taemin hung his mouth open, stopping mid air the food that was about to reach his mouth. Sulli nudge him on his arm, resulting the spoon that he was holding dropped on top of the table and landed on the floor.

Sulli just grinned at him while giving him her aegyo face.

Taemin just sighed and went to take a new spoon.

“Kyeopta~~”.” Tiffany squeled at Amber’s blabber.

Jaejoong looked at his girlfriend oddly.

While some of her fans that was sitting near their table looked at her with admiration and sparkle in their eyes.

“I’m hungry.” Jonghyun tailed, rubbing his stomach leaning back on his seat.

His statement didn’t make things any better, as his friends attention was now on him.

Siwon and Kai chocked on theirfood, Siwonpatted his chest trying to steady his breathing. After that he looked at his girlfriend’s younger brother with a raised eyebrow.Meanwhile Krystal was rubbing Kai’s back, trying to pacify his shocked state.

“And I’m pretty.” Sooyoung blurted out of nowhere, still half sleepy rubbing her eyes.

Onew that was chewing his food, split his un-swallowed food at Jaejoong’s face that was sitting in front of him.

“Yah!” Jaejoong snapped at him, cleaning his face with a tissue with the help of his girlfriend.

“Mianhae.” Onew grinned at him, while Jaejoong only continued glaring at him.

 

 

 

 

YoonA just shook her head seeing the chaos her kids was making.

Wonder when those three will stop making a scene, she thought.

“Is he being like that since last night?” Taeyeon’s voice and nudge on YoonA’s side, brought her attention back to her table.

“Ne?” she asked her friend.

“Your husband.” Taeyeon said, nudging her head in Donghae’s direction.

“Had he been acting like that since last night? After the match?” Taeyeon asked her again.

YoonA glanced at her husband and looked at her friend again, as she nod.

“Ne.” She said, picking up her chopstick.

“Teuk is behaving the same.” Taeyeon suddenly said to her, while she stuffed her face.

“What do you mean onnie?” YoonA asked her, knitting her brow. Her chopstick that was holding a meat, stopped half way to .

“Teuk also had been acting cold and stuff.” She said, while eyeing her husband that was sitting beside her and putting a shrimp on .

“Really?” YoonA asked her, disbelieve. Putting the meat inside and chew it.

Taeyeon just nod.

“After we got back from the beach, he had been ignoring me and giving me cold shoulder. I don’t know whats wrong with him.” Taeyeon continued to whisper her ‘problem’ to her friend, leaning on YoonA’s ear.

“Really? He’s been like that too.” YoonA exclaimed to her friend, gaining the attention of the people around her, including her husband.

She just bowed and smiled sheepishly, before returning her gaze to her friend.

“Did he say anything to you onnie?” YoonA asked, whispering.

Taeyeon swallow the food in first before answering her friend.

“Ne, he said that he was angry because of the clothes i wear.” She said, scrunching her lips and snorted at her husband’s direction.

“And you know what?” Taeyeon asked her, whispering too.

YoonA shook her head.

“He was tailing me when I went to my high school reunion.” She said, with a tone of disbelieve.

“Chincha?!” YoonA was utterly shocked.

Taeyeon nodded before continuing. “And, with the kids!” she hissed.

YoonA’s eyes widened, as she glanced at her friend’s husband then looked back at her friend.

She shook her head afterwards, picking some kimchi and put it in her bowl.

“I hope Hae won’t go that far.” She said, more to herself.

“I make him sleep in the couch last night for that.” Taeyeon suddenly said, bringing YoonA back to reality.

“Really onnie?” YoonA was smiling now.

Taeyeon just nod again, while chewing her food.

“Maybe you should try that.” She adviced YoonA while picking a Lettuce with her chopstick and bring it to .

YoonA smiled sheepishly.

“Actually...actually i had done that the night before we left for Jeju.” She admitted to her friend.

This time, it was Taeyeon’s turn to be shocked.

“Really?” she asked her friend, disbelieve.

YoonA just nod, still smiling sheepishly.

“It was because he was flirting with a women in the gym when i went there with Vic and Yul to give him and Changmin and Minho oppa a surprise.” She said, trying to deffend her action in front of her friend.

Taeyeon nodded in agreement.

“Great move.” Taeyeon complimented her friend.

YoonA just smile.

Well, apparently she wasn’t the only one doing that to the guys, she thought, feeling more relieved. She had been feeling a bit guilty after making her husband sleep in the couch at their house a few night ago.

But after hearing Taeyeon’s story, the guilt inside her subside a little. Maybe that kind of punishment wasn’t that bad, she thought.

“Do you want to make them learn their lesson onnie?” YoonA suddenly proposed to her friend, whispering.

Taeyeon looked at her with excitment as she nod, chewing her food.

“We need to gather the girls then after breakfast.” She whispered again, smiling.

“No wonder that daughter of yours has a lot of ‘briliant’ idea every time. I know now from who she get that.” Taeyeon said, making an airquote.

YoonA just giggled and shrugged.


I'm very, very, very sorry for the late update :)

I've been sick and hospitalized for a couple of days and couldn't update after getting discharged since i need to get some rest.

hope you like the update :)