Trip To Jeju pt.5

No Other

YoonA woke up by the sound of her alarm clock.

She reached up and turn off the alarm.

After laying for a few more minutes, she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

She looked at the clock on her night stand.

Her eyes widened immedietly.

It was already fifteen minutes past seven!

Who had changed the alarm time? She thought.

She remembered that last night she had make it to ring at six.

She dashed to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

She haven’t make breakfast and haven’t woke up her kids and husband.

And that was the hardest thing she needed to do now.

That’s why she had set the alarm clock at six, knowing how long it took to wake up the twins and her oldest daughter.

But thanks to who ever had reset the alarm time, now she had to rushed it out.

 

Flash Back

Amber walked to the master bedroom which was occupied by her parent.

She entered to the bedroom slowly and silently.

Jonghyun who just came back from the kitchen, getting himself a drink before bed, saw his twin sister creeping to their parent bedroom.

He walked closer to her with long-fast strides.

“Yah! What are you doing?” he whispered to Amber.

“Sshhh…” Amber hushed at him, putting her pointer finger up to her lips.

“Stay here hyung.” She said, motioning for her twin brother to wait as she advance towards her parent’s bed silently.

She was shuffling with something on top of the nightstand beside her mother, YoonA.

Jonghyun watched all of the scene in horror.

Why did I felt that something bad is going to happened tomorrow? He thought.

Should I be prepared? He asked himself.

After a few minutes, Amber exited the room and closed the door slowly.

Jonghyun looked at her with a questioning look.

Amber smirked at her brother.

“What are you doing at mom’s room? She will kill you if you did something again.” Jonghyun said.

“Just relax hyung. Mom won’t know. And she will thank me for giving some more time to sleep.” Amber said with a smirk.

“What did you do?” Jonghyun asked with a suspicious look, but he was also eager to know his twins doing.

 She always has crazy idea running in her brain. But he liked it so far.

“I reset mom’s alarm.” She told her brother.

“Bwoh?!” Jonghyun exclaimed.

Amber immediately covered Jonghyun’s mouth with her hand. She didn’t want her parents to wake up because of her brother’s sudden outburst.

“Shh…” she told her brother, as she released her hand Jonghyn’s mouth.

“You’re really dead this time.” Jonghyun told her.

“Don’t worry hyung. I won’t. Instead, you will thank me tomorrow for giving you some extra time to sleep.” She said confidently.

Jonghyun just shook his head, but a smirk was on his lips.

He had to admit again that his sister really always have a great and crazy idea on her mind.

End Of Flash Back

 

She exit the bathroom only clad in a red cotton bathrobe minutes later.

She went to wake her daughter.

Sooyoung was still sleeping.

“Sooyoung-ah, wake up honey. It’s almost eight. We need to rush for the trip.” She told her daughter.

“Uhhmmm…five more minutes umma.” She heard her daughter grumble from under the covers.

“No honey, we will be late for the plane if you stay five more minute.” She said, opening the curtains and then went to pull her daughters blanket so that Sooyoung would wake up.

“I’m going to throw all of your snack supply if you don’t wake up this instance!” YoonA threatened her daughter.

“I’m up!” Sooyoung sat up immediately, grabbing her towel and went out of her bedroom.

YoonA then went to wake up her son, Jonghyun.

It didn’t take her as long as usual to wake her son today.

Then she made her way to wake up her youngest daughter.

This was the hardest task she had.

“Amber, wake up honey.” She shook her daughter lightly.

“Mhmm…” Amber only muffled, shifting on her bed but didn’t woke up.

“Amber, we’re going to be late if you keep on like this.” YoonA said, shaking her daughter shoulder again.

But Amber didn’t budge.

YoonA sighed.

“If you don’t wake up now, I’m going to throw your PSP, Ipod, and Ipad.” YoonA threatened her daughter again.

“Along with your PS3.” She continued.

And…it worked!

YoonA smiled victoriously.

Amber sat up with a somber look.

“You always use that threat every time you want to wake me up!” Amber grunted, but still went out of her bedroom with her towel over her shoulder.

She slammed the door shut behind her.

YoonA just smiled at her daughter’s ranting.

Well, she had no other choice.

“You gave me no choice.” She spoke to the closed door, then made her way out of the room.

She woke her husband lastly.

Donghae had been sleeping in the couch in front of the tv for three days now?

She forgot how many nights she had told her husband to sleep there.

It was her punishment for him, for she thought that he was flirting with a customer at their gym when she went there with Vic and Yuri a couple of days ago.(Previous chapter)

“Honey, wake up.” She shook her husband’s arm.

“Uhhmmm..” he groaned and shifted in the couch.

“If you don’t get up now, I won’t consider to let you sleep in the bed while we’re in Jeju.” She threatened him.

Donghae sat up immediately.

“I’m up.” He said, standing up and went up the stairs.

She smiled seeing her husband went to their bedroom direction. He’s going to take a bath, she thought.

Then she headed to the kitchen. She needs to make breakfast now.

And she even hasn’t changed her clothes yet!

She was more frustrated seeing that her kids was at the dining table, waiting for breakfast, and haven’t dressed nor take a bath.

She sigh.

She put the bread on the toaster, while making a scramble egg and fried some sausage.

After putting the scrambled egg to the plates, she took out the orange juice from the fridge and pour it to four glasses while waiting for the sausage to be done.

Then she put the juice box back on the fridge and picked up the sausage of the frying pan.

She put the sausage to the plates, beside the scramble egg.

She lastly picked up the toasted bread from the toaster and gave each plate one.

She put the plates and glasses on the dining table and ran back to  her bedroom.

She needed to dress up now.

She went up to her bedroom but stopped to continue on her tracks when she saw who was in the bed.

“LEE DONGHAE! IF YOU DON’T GET READY NOW, I’LL MAKE SURE YOU SLEEP IN THE STREET TONIGHT!” She exclaimed.

Donghae sat up on the bed and look to his left and right.

“Oh.. I’m up! I’m up!” he said, going out of the bedroom.

She sigh again for the umpteenth time that morning and proceeded on prepping herself.

YoonA put on a pair of underwear and took out a pair of super skinny jeans, then wear it.

She then grabbed an oversized white shirt, with the word 2 ND DAY written in big grey letter across the front and she put a black blazer jacket over it.

She fixed her bed and put the robe on the basket for dirty laundry.

The housekeeper that comes to clean the house every day will wash it later.

She brushed her gold brown hair and then apply on some lipstick to her lips.

She took her Seiko black leather strap with diamond embroider watch and put it on her left wrist.

She grabbed some of her make-up collection and put it inside her pink Channel quilted long strap purse. Such as her lipstick, mascara, eye liner, perfume, compact, and her SK II day & night cream. And she also put her black Ray Ban on her purse.

She took her pink Burberry duffle bag and exited the bedroom.

Her kids and husband was still at the dining table eating their breakfast when she reached the kitchen.

Wasn’t he going to take a bath? YoonA thought scrunching her forehead while looking at her husband.

But, they were almost finished with their breakfast.

“For God sake! It’s already past eight! And neither of you had taken a bath or get dressed?!” she exclaimed.

“I want you all to be down here dressed in fifteen minutes!” she command.

The four immediately finish their breakfast and dashed to take a bath and get prepared.

YoonA rubbed her temple, trying to ease her angriness.

Sooyoung ran to the first floor bathroom, Amber went to the second floor bathroom.

Donghae was about to enter the bathroom near his bedroom when Jonghyun was about to get in also.

It was the only bathroom left that wasn’t occupied.

“Appa, let me shower first.” Jonghyun pleaded.

“No! your mom will kill me if I’m not ready and down there in fifteen minutes.” Donghae told his son.

Both of them were fighting on the door frame, wanting to get in first.

Donghae sighed.

“This won’t do.” He said.

“Lets just take a shower together.” He finally said.

“Bwoh?!” Jonghyun exclaimed, his eyes widened.

“Do you want your mom to kill you?” Donghae asked him.

Jonghyun just shook his head.

“Then, we have to do it.” Donghae said with finalty.

“But..” Jonghyun wanted to argue, but Donghae stopped him.

“It’s not like I haven’t seen your…you-know-what when you were a baby and toddler.” Donghae said, entering the bathroom.

“Appa, it was years ago! I was still a little! But I’m big now!” Jonghyun exclaimed.

“It’s embarrassing you know?” he asked his father.

“Fine, if you want your mom to hunt you and kill you, then stay out side. But if you wish for a longer and happy life, I suggest you get in with me and we finish it fast before your mom started to rant again.” Donghae told his son.

Jonghyun unwillingly entered the bathroom and shower with his father.

Meanwhile, YoonA was opening the door for who ever it was that rang the bell.

It was Siwon.

“Goodmorning Mrs. Lee.” He greeted the older woman with a bow.

YoonA just bowed back slightly.

“Sooyoung is still dressing up, if you’re searching for her.” YoonA told him.

“It’s okay aunty. I just want for us to go together.” He said.

“Oh, okay. You could wait here.” YoonA said again, pointing to the couch.

Siwon sat there and texted his father that the Lee’s was still prepping up.”she said.

Fifteen minutes later the four went running down the stairs and went to the kitchen.

Jonghyun was the first to enter the kitchen.

Having to share a bathroom with his father made him have a quicker shower then he usually did.

It was so awkward and weird for him.

He had on a white shirt with the animated Lillo and Stitch printed on the front with a brown and green army jacket over it, black snug fit jeans tugged in a pair of black army boots.

A black and brown cap was resting on his head and a black vintage bracelet was on his left wrist. And his dark green Calvin Klein carry all bag was on his shoulder.

He looked around the kitchen for their mother, but she wasn’t there.

Amber was beside him, but with one step behind.

 Amber had on a black shirt with a lime green line across the front with a grey jacket over it, a black snug fit jeans, and a pair of black Nike kedz.

A black MCM cap was covering her dark brown hair.

She went straight to the cabinet and then took out somethings and put it in her mother’s bag and her older sister bag with a smirk.

Jonghyun had saw what his twin sister was doing.

“Yah! Are you intending on digging your own grave?” he asked her.

Amber just smirked.

“No, hyung.” She only said, and finish her ‘duty’.

She was hiding Sooyoung’s chips and choco chip cookies in their mother’s bag and in their sister’s tote.

Jonghyun just shook his head, but a smile still formed on his lips.

“Noona will really kill you if she founds out.” Jonghyun told her.

“No, she won’t. She loves me too much for her wanting to kill me.” Amber said with another smirk on her face, and left the kitchen and went to the living room where she had heard her mother’s voice with a man talking.

Donghae was to appeared next.

He already put on his black snug fit jeans and a white shirt with a black leather motorcycle jacket over the shirt.

He also put on his black hat and his black Gucci shades. And his Louis Vuitton travel bag was already on his hand.

Sooyoung was the last to enter the kitchen.

Sooyoung had on a grey maxi dress, with a black blazer jacket over it and a pair of dark blue Nike kedz.

Her shoulder length hair was a loose, with her Versace black specs resting on top of her hair as a crown.

Her black Gucci tote was on her arm, and her blackberry on her hand.

“Where is my chips and cookies?” Sooyoung asked to herself, while opening the cabinets on the kitchen.

“Yah! Lee Jonghyun! Lee Ilwun! Did you two hide my snack?” she exclaimed at them.

She started to get pissed after minutes of searching without any result.

It was her supply of energy, as she called it, for the trip.

“A-Ani noona.” Both twins shook their heads

“Aish! Where is it then?” she snapped..

She then tried to check on her tote.

And, there it was her chips on her bag.

She just smiled cheekily.

When did I put it on my bag? She wondered.

She had remembered that she hadn’t put her snack on her bag before this.

Then from the hope after finding her chips, she tried to find her cookies.

She was getting really pissed.

But when she turned to her mother and was going to ask about her ‘supply’, she saw something peeking from her mother’s bag.

Wasn’t that my chocolate chip cookies bag? Sooyoung thought.

She just took her cookies from YoonA’s bag quietly.

She couldn’t be mad at her mother for what just happened.

“Siwon is waiting for you in the living room.” Sooyoung suddenly heard her mother say.

“Bwoh?!” she exclaimed, shocked.

Had he heard me scream? She thought.

Sooyoung then went to the front area.

“Hei babe.” Siwon greeted her.

“Hai.” She smiled sweetly.

Amber and Jonghyun that was standing near them and had heard Sooyoung ‘sweet’ talk hung their mouth open. While their father that was also standing their talking on his phone, paused and looked at his daughter in disbelieve.

“Honey, watch out! Your phone!” YoonA shouted to her husband.

Donghae immediately snapped out of his trance and realized that his phone was already in the tip of his hand.

He gripped his phone immediately and continued to talk on the phone.

“Sorry Min.” Donghae said and walk away.

“Are you ready?” Siwon asked her.

“Ne.” she said.

“Mom. Dad hurry! Siwon and his family is waiting for us!” she coed to her family members.

Amber and Jonghyun were once again flabbergasted.

“Hyung, did our noona eat the wrong food for breakfast?” Amber asked her older twin brother, not taking off her eyes from her sister.

“I don’t think so. She ate the same food as us.” Jonghyun answered, still looking at his sister with a shock look.

“Come on kids.” Their mother’s voice broke them from their trance.

Soon, they exited the house and went to their car.

Siwon had went back to his house.

He’s going to ride the car with his family.