Morning Chaos at the Lee's

No Other

"Honey! Breakfast is ready!" YoonA shouted to her kids.

"Coming mom!" she heard them reply.

"Yah! Stop running you two!" Sooyoung grabbed a hold of her twins siblings by the cholar.

"Noona! " They both whinned, trying to act cute, and release their self from their older sister's grip.

"Not with me!" Sooyoung snapped at them as she pulled them backwards and walked pass them to the kitchen.

They landed on their butts.

Jonghyun and Amber stood up and rubbed on their back.

"Morning honey." Donghae gave a smooch to his wife.

"Morning." YoonA said, between their kiss.

"Eww~~"

"Yakk!!" Jonghyun and Amber made a face.

"Stop the mushy-mushy thing when breakfast will you?" They both snapped at their parents.

"Okay. Enough. Breakfast time." Sooyoung reminded. Sitting down beside her mother.

Just then the door bell ring.

"I'll get it!" Amber said, getting up and ran to the door.

"Noona!! Your boyfriend is here!" Amber said moments later.

"Your boyfriend?" YoonA and Donghae asked, not knowing.

"Mom~~ Its mostly only Siwon. You know Amber..." she said, continue to eat her breakfast.

"Morning uncle,auntie." Siwon entered the kitchen with Amber seconds later.

"Hai! Sit down...Have you eaten yet?" YoonA asked him.

"I already eat before coming here auntie." he politely said, and sat next to Jonghyun.

"Why are you so early?" Sooyoung asked him, drinking her juice.

"Yeah! Why are you so early hyung?" Amber asked him too.

"Yeah! Our noona haven't finished putting on her make-up. She said she wanted to look pretty before meeting you." Jonghyun said, high-five-ing with Amber.

Sooyoung send death glares at the two.

"Hyung! Noona is threatening us again!" Amber used her aegyo at Siwon.

Siwon turned to look at Sooyoung who was now already continue finishig her breakfast.

Amber and Jonghyun laughed and high-fived again.

"We better get going." Sooyoung said, standing up.

"Be careful honey." YoonA kissed her daughter.

"Drive safely Siwon-ah." YoonA said to Siwon, as he bowed to them.

"Have a nice day." Donghae aptted his arm.

"Ne! Have a nice trip and sweet moments!" the twins hollered. Cracking up.

Amber pulled up her sister's skirt as she passed by her to go to the front door.

"Yah!! Do you wanna die?" Sooyoung glowered at her, holding at her cholar.

"Appa! Help me!" Amber hollered.

Sooyoung then turned to go out with Siwon.

"Okay.Enough you two teasing at your sister." YoonA reprimanded her twins.

"And you stopp calling your sister noona. You're supposed to call her onnie, Amber." YoonA said, pointing at her.

"But its comfortable for me to call her that." Amber said, non-chalantly.

"Your a girl, for God sake." YoonA said.

"Guys are cooler then girls." Amber argued.

"Look what you had done to your daughter!" YoonA said to her husband, pointing at Amber.

"Its because you always bring her to the gym so she hangs out with guys more then with girls!" she snapped.

"Oh, I'm going to have a heart attack anytime. Oh, lord. What have I done to deserve this?" she said, holding on her chest, trying to calm her self down.

"Hyung..who will you choose?" Amber whishpered in Jonghyun's ear.

"2000 won, mom's win." jonghyun whishpered back, making the bet.

"2000 won, dad will win." Amber whishpered, putting it on.

"Woah! Why are you suddenly involving me in this coversation?" Donghae was confussed.

"Calm down honey." Donghae said, patting her back.

"You two!" he called his twins.

The two look at him.

"Appologize to your mom." Donghae said, firmly.

They both looked at each other. Amber grinned at Jonghyun before they both turned back to look at their mother.

"Sorry mom." Amber was sincere, while Jonghyun made a face.

Amber had won the bet...

Jonghyun had just lost his lunch money. Who wouldn't frown?

"Put the bet down." Amber whishpered and extending her hand under the table. Suppresing a laugh.

"What are you two up to?" Donghae held a suspicious look.

"Nothing appa." Amber said, with a sweet voice.


First update :)

Hope to your liking :)

And I was having a hard time to thanked all of my subscriber. Everytime I wanted to post it, my internet would suddenly go out. That was mostly the reason I was late in updating too..

So bare with it for awhile. I will surely replay all of your support, because I really appreciate it :)

And I suggest you to read all of the story, because it was all connected..

And if you do, the story time-line would be based on the update time..

But if you don't want to, I think its fine. But you will miss some of the fun..

Happy reading :)