Reflection

Never knew things would end up this way

[p.o.v YOU] 

i tried to cover up by saying 

" I .. Erm hurt my foot accidentally before you guys came back. Sorry I gave you guys a scare haha"

The boys were unconvinced . Seeing the amount of discomfort I was displaying. 

" Noona !! You're shoulder !! It's bleeding !!" Taemin was so worried his eyes were threatening to spew out tears.

Shoots . Mentally cursing the blood for seeping through at the wrong time.

With serious eyes jonghyun asked " what happened? How did you get hurt so badly? Did you see a doctor ? "

" it's al...." Before I could finish answering I felt my knees give way.

*thump* I feel on the ground. Groaning as my shoulders felt the impact. 

[key] " ommo eunhae ah !! what happened ? Tell us !! Where were you today ?!!" 

" I was where you guys were"

[jjong] " come on its no time for jokes! You're seriously hurt!"

Then I heard a voice I thought would never have spoken. 

 

[Onew] " you. You were there. You were there when the plank fell . Weren't you ? You were the one that pushed me so the plank wouldn't fall on me "

Everyone looked at me. 

" yes" 

[onew] " why ? After you knew I didn't accept you. Why would you still save me ? " 

" it's my duty" 

and because I didn't want to see you hurt. I secretly said in my heart. 

It was as if onew heard my other reason. As I saw his eyes soften before I passed out. 

[key] " guys she needs the energy to heal. Come on. And onew hyung you might want to avoid it since she might get even more hurt getting repelled by you"

[no ones p.o.v]

As the boys took turns to transfer energy to eunhae. Onew watched at the side with mixed feelings. Confused. He decided to go back into his room. 

After transferring the energy. They tucked eunhae in to rest. Hoping she'll at least feel a bit better tmr. 

IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING

[p.o.v you] 

when i regained conscious , i felt the pain on my shoudlers ease.

" ah the boys must have tried to heal me. But they won't know that I'll still die in a day or two if onew doesn't transfer energy to me"

Although it'd be a pity to die so early . The care and concern given by the boys makes me warm inside. it's worth it. Even if I die tomorrow. 

I walked out of the room trying to absorb all the images of this beautiful place. The memories created with the boys. 

I walked to the window looking up to the sky. Tears rolling down my cheeks. 

" Appa. I know I used to be rebellious. Hurting you and umma's heart again and again. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken your love for granted. Forgive me for not being able to fulfil my duty and to return. To cause umma and your heart pain once again. But please be proud of me. For I've learnt to cherish , care and .... Love . Appa umma saranghae. "

 

That was when I felt a warm sensation envelope me. 

 

 

----- who do you think this warm sensation came from? ----

The ever loving maknae?

Minho ? Whose obviously taken a more than liking to you 

key the one who consoles you ?

jonghyun key's no. 1 supporter ?

Or Onew ? That seems so near yet so far

 

 

Writer's update: done for this chapter ^^ hope you enjoyed .

comments and subscriptions are deeply appreciated ^^