The beginning

Never knew things would end up this way

[p.o.v YOU]
I felt the weight of my body decrease as I was into the ring. I wondered how long I was going to stay in here. Great im forever confined in this ring.in this crazy shop of another world. All the other items sold here seems so weird. I would never enter the shop if i were a person in the right mind. A warm sensation broke my thoughts . I realised it was a touch from a person's hand. This person felt the ring and looked at it curiously . and then he surprised me. He told the owner of the Shop : " I'll take this, how much is it?"


HE SAID HE'LL TAKE IT??!!! I HAVE HOPE!!!


He stuffed the ring in his pocket and headed out of the shop. I thought to myself : will he be able to release me? Will I ever have the chance to go back to where I belong? What lies ahead of me in the hands of this person. This person named..........


Oh I don't know his name.


1st task now that I've gotten out of that weird shop. Find out who is This person that saved me.


While thinking about all those. I didnt realise he came to a stop. I heard the opening of a door. he took the ring out of his pocket and the bright light of the room hurt my eyes. He started to call out : " onew hyung, yeobo, Minho , taemin!!!! Look what I bought !!!!!!"


I counted as i heard 1 2 3 4 !!!!If they were to release me I had to watch over 5 guys!!!!!!
I started to wonder if this was the start of my chance to going home or was it the start to another punishment . When will I be able to go home ?


Then a sweet voice interrupted my thoughts .........








writer update: Omg I know this is first chapter is super bad. It's my first time>.< do forgive me for any spelling or grammatical error


Do comment and subscribe ^^ thank you^^