Expect the unexpected

Never knew things would end up this way

[p.o.v YOU] 

That night I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about onew. I didn't get it. Why couldn't he accept me? I would just watch over them. It makes me wonder what kind of a person was he. Feeling frustrated. I went out to the living room. 

Seeing the computer. I decided to search on onew. 

Seeing the videos and those photos. I couldn't believe it. Onew. He. Was that man inside those videos really onew? That man in the video was so friendly. He had the warmest smile. 

But that wasn't what I saw. The onew I knew only looked at me with cold and cautious eyes. How could it be that it's the same man. That it was onew. 

With looks of disbelief. I walked aimlessly back to my room. Only to notice someone standing in front of me.

[key] " onew hyung . He's not like this. It's just . Maybe he needs a little time"

oh right. Time. But how much time have I got left? The energy they supply me will nvr be enough if onew doesn't transfer me some soon. Will I really perish? I'm still young.  I haven't done a lot of things. I haven't realise my dream , do lots of travelling and and and.... Love . Fall in love. Get married . Grow old with the one I love. 

I sighed. 

" thanks key. I understand " 

THE NEXT DAY~~~

[p.o.v YOU] 

Fulfilling my duty. I watched over the boys secretly. Protecting them. Like a guardian Angel. Of course no one could see me or I'd probably be stomp to death by all those fan girls. 

I walked listlessly behind them. My mind occupied with all the unanswered questions I have. When

* yeeeee * 

A plank was falling from the 2nd storey. And the target was onew ! 

Without even thinking, I shoved onew aside. 

[p.o.v onew ] 

what the ?! I looked back seeing everyone's shocked face. 

[ taemin] " hyung are you alright?!!"

" Ye....a" 

[ no ones p.o.v]

without any of the boys noticing. Eunhae reacted as fast as she could and disappeared

[ p.o.v onew]

[key] " oh my god hyung. Thank god. You clumsy guy. Thank god u tripped. That plank would have landed on you" 

" but..." 

Jonghyun cut in and said "  Lets get to the car. It's not safe here"

i didn't trip. I know I didn't. Someone pushed me. But who ? Might be a fan. Whoever than fan was. I'm thankful. 

[p.o.v YOU] 

" uggghh damn it hurts a lot. I think I broke my shoulder " I cursed while bandaging my shoulders.  

" So this is it eh. I'm gonna die like this. But hey. At least I did do my job well" 

i laughed silently . 

* click * 

" oh no the boys . I can't let them see me like this"

but I wasn't fast enough to hide.

 " Noona ~~~~~~" taemin gave me a a tight hug. 

I silently cursed as my shoulders began to hurt. 

" hey eunhae. Why do you look so pale? Are you sick ? " Minho asked with a worried look on his face. 

" I'm fine" I smiled weakly. 

" Noona~ today we had so much fun" taemin excitedly told me about the days event . ....

" and then I scored !!! Hahahha" taemin was so happy he hugged me again. 

This time. I couldn't hold in the pain. 

"Ouch" 

All 5 pairs of eyes looked at me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's update: Pls give lots of love ^^

comments and subscriptions are appreciate ^^