Salvalto le relesa

Never knew things would end up this way

[p.o.v YOU]

That voice. Unlike any I've ever heard before. So luring . I tried to hear what his name was but it was never mentioned again.
Then this dino looking guy shouted :" key!! Stop using my money to buy weird things like this ring!" ah~~ so this person that bought the ring was named key. What an unusual name.


" hyung!" some girlish looking guy shouted " look the ring has a carving . Key squint his eyes to look at the craving. "salvalto le relesa" he said. The ring shook. What was going on?! And then it stopped. The ring stopped shaking.
All five guys looked at the ring with wide eyes . Non of them Could believe what they were seeing. The girlish looking guy rubbed his eyes and starred at the ring. As if being able to stare into it. Stare at me. He took the ring from key and said " salvalto le relesa.... What does it mean?" this time instead of shaking , the ring released a dim glow. Now they were all convinced something was wrong with this ring.

Another guy with eyes that looked like a frog's said : " hyung , this weird how come everytime someone says salvalto le relesa , the ring .... As if it's alive " it sent shivers down their spine. because that frog eyes looking guy said the words again. The ring shook even more violently then the first time.

The guy who I presumed was who key called yeobo since he complained about key using his money grabbe the ring. " I can't believe it! You don't think this ring really is ALIVE or MAGICAL do you !? Maybe it's just some ring from a magician's box of wonders. You know those kind that's already been meddled with to create effects" he said.

The guy with the sweet voice said " let's just find out the meaning of those words and no one should speak the words again, in case anything weird happens again " everyone agreed. They searched the Internet for a translation.


Internet :

Words: salvalto le relesa
Words translation : release her



" so this salvalto le relesa means release her. But who's her?" the dino looking guy blurted. All the four other heads turned towards him. At that moment he realised he said IT. "oops " he said trying to laugh it of. But the ring wouldn't let him. The ring glowed even more brightly.


" great jjong just great. Now look what you've done! It's glowing and even brighter now !!!" key screamed. " now key relax as long as the words are not said again I think this ring will only continue glowing. It won't explode or anything.but we need to get rid of this ring before someone says salvalto le relesa again " the person with the sweet voice said.

Key looked at him with enlarged eyes:" hyung~ you said it!!"


Before anyone could react. The ring moved again.





What do you think will happen to the ring? How will you be released? What would their reactions be when they see you ?


Do comment and subscribe!^^ help support me on my first fanfic ^^