North south pole

Never knew things would end up this way

[p.o.v YOU]

I was sent flying out of the kitchen. Hitting the display cupboard. " uggghh" I groaned. 

All the guys were shocked. Taemin was the first one that reached me.

[taemin] "Noona Noona  !!!! Are you ok??!!!!" 

" yea I'm fine. Just a little bruise"

[key] " why .... How ..... What ..... I don't understand?! It was alright until"

" until onew hugged me . Yes. I know it comes as a shock. My father visited me last night...."

and I began telling the boys what my father told me yesterday.

Jonghyun still a little confused " so this means that onew hyung hasn't accepted u ?? "

" yes. One must accept from the heart before the energy can flow through and be transferred. "

[key] " and now it's either onew hyung or Minho that has the larger portion of energy ??"

you nodded. In your heart you were conflicted. Half hoping Minho would be the one that held the greater amount of energy the other half hoping it was onew because of the way u were so intrigued and captivated by him. 

You were not aware that onew was staring at you. 

 

LATER IN THE NIGHT.....

The door clicked. Minho was back.....

 " hyung hyung hyung !!!!!!! Go go go. Hug eunhae Noona hug her !!! "  taemin said half screaming half pushing Minho towards me. 

Minho looked at me puzzled. And then realisation dawn him. " oh yea the energy " he  slowly went forward and hugged me. I felt the energy flow through. It was warm and I felt better.

However , I now knew that what I feared the most was true. Onew had the large amount of energy I needed. 

Minho released me and awkwardly stood there scratching the back of his head . I saw heat rising up his face as he gaze into my eyes.

*bonk* " yah!!! Minho stop looking at her like that!"

minho embarrassed. Came up with an excuse that he needed to freshen up and left.

[jjong] " so how was it eunhae? Do you feel better ? "

" yea I feel better. However...." 

Someone spoke

[key] " Minho's not the one " 

Blur taemin replied " huh??" 

[key] " ugh taemin. Minho's not the one with the large amount of energy. "

Taemin's eyes grew wide . He looked at me with worried eyes. 

My heart ached when I saw taemin's eyes . I knew he felt my pain. He knew that if onew didn't accept me soon. I would perish. 

The mood was tensed in Shinee's dorm as Minho was filled in on what he missed out in the morning. 

I tried to lighten the mood. 

" hey come on. I'm not dead yet. Don't look so upset. By the way don't you guys have a pack schedule tmr ? Go get some sleep. We can always discuss this tmr or when you guys are free" 

The boys looked like they wanted to protest. But the looks in my eyes stopped them. They all stood up to return to their room. 

Taemin squeezed my hand and I squeezed his back knowingly . 

The other guys gave me sympathetic looks. All except onew. Still so cold so unapproachable. 

Inwardly I sighed~~~ 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's update : hi. Back after a long time. Hope u guys enjoy ^^ comments and subscriptions are much appreciated ^^