Chapter 57 (How Dare You!)

Complicated Love

Jeremy's POV:

Feeling sleepy and horrible while walking to class. You didn't want to come to school if it weren't for your nagging mother. You were always early for school, so you walked to your first class.

Immediately your eyes lit up when you saw Sabrina sitting alone.

"Sabrina anyeong!"you greeted her happily and walked to your seat that was next to her.

She looked up from her book and smiled at you,"Hello."

"What are you doing in school so early in the morning?"you asked as you shifted your chair closer to her. You could smell her shampoo just by sitting next to her. Imagine if you were..

"I had to finish up my homework. I left it in the locker by accident,"she smiled at you and then looked back at her book.

Did Sabrina just smiled at you? This wasn't a dream right? Please don't.. Her smile.. You immediately her hair.. Soft.

"Study hard,"you said dazely, she didn't pull away until you suddenly brought her long hair to your face.

That's when she pulled away,"What are you doing?"her eyes were terrified, her face was terrified.

"Why? You don't like me?"yiu smiled leaning forward to her.

"Not that i don't like you.."she stuttered and moved into L's seat.

That give you and opportunity because she was stuck. So you moved to her seat,"You like me? I know you do. You just pretend because you don't want anyone to know,"you took her spectacles off. She hid that pretty face behind this big spectacles and messy frinch.

Cherie's POV:

As soon as you entered, Jeremy was moving closer to Sabrina, carressing her cheek ertly.

"Yah! What are you doing?"you shouted and stomped towards him. He turned around and BAM! You give him one tight slap. "What do you think you're doing to her?!"

His hand flew up to his face and looked at you,"Rough.."he grabbed your wrist and twist it,"i can do twice of what Infinite can do to girls."

"Wha--at?"you winced, not knowing what he was talking about.

He chuckled,"You don't know Infinite beat girls? You should start doing a research on them. But compared to them, i'm taller. Except that Sungyeol, he's a tree."

"Do not speak illfully of them you.. Arsehole!"Sabrina pulled his hair.

In a blink, he pushed you towards the wall. Your face smacked into the white wall. Your vision was blur as you saw him pulled Sabrina next.

Sabrina's POV:

He just smacked her into the wall. Cherie! But before you could take a step, he pulled you by your colla.

"Where are you going?"he pulled your hair. Screaming was what you do when you were in pain. The moment you let out a screeching scream, Sungjong ran in with the rest behind him.

"You sick piece of . Let her go!"Sungjong shouted and dashed into him, knocking all of you to the floor. Your head bang hard on the cold tile. Jeremy and Sungjong knocked into your table and your heavy thick books dropped on them.