Chapter 9 (YUMMY)

Complicated Love

Author's POV: 

The day went by smoothly as the two girls made their way out of the school and waited at the school for their driver to come pick them up. But they waited long until they received a phone call.

Sabrina's POV: 

"It's okay.. We'll just walk home,"you hung the phone. Cherie looked at you questioningly. "Ahjusshi can't pick us today cause the car broke down, looks like we just have to walk home."

Cherie's eyes widened,"What?! Do you know that it's getting dark already?"as she glanced at her watch, the time was 5.15pm already. 

"It's okay,"you put your arm on her shoulder,"we'll go have dinner on the way home."

Both of you walked down the alley happily while chatting about the students in school. Cherie opened up the topic about your english partner,"Myungsoo is in the same class as me in Maths. He's not that bad looking."

"Myungsoo?"you repeated and then you remembered,"oh yeah.. My english partner. Your partner is cute too."

"Sungjong?"Cherie asked,"yeah, you can say that."

Cherie's POV: 

As you walked further, both of you stopped at BBQ Restaurant. You were about to enter the restaurant when Sabrina held you back. 

"Remember we're in school uniform? We don't want to let any students know that we're from a wealthy family,"she reminded you. 

You remembered and when you peered in, the restaurant was quite exclusive,"Make sense."

That made both of you walked ahead and finally reached a bread shop. The only reason you stopped at the breadshop was because the smell pulled you in. 

"Let's go in. I want to eat bread,"you dragged Sabrina in. Both of you walked into the shop and was welcomed by the aroma of ham bread. Without waiting, both of you took a tray each and picked out the bread of your choice. 

Once both of you paid for your bread and each a glass of milk, you went to one of the table near the window and start digging in to your food. 

"This is undescrible,"Sabrina said with full. 

You laughed at her and drank your milk. Both of you enjoyed your dinner for the day.