Chapter 23 (I Can't Find Her!)

Complicated Love

Cherie's POV:

You took a step back as the 4 girls came closer to you. One of the girl named Mina looked at you,"You.. How dare you go near them. You're new in this school and you're acting big,"she pulled your hair.

Wincing in pain, you pulled her hair too as she started screaming and finally let go of yours. Then another one came from behind and grabbed you while another girl named Fifi slapped you hard across the cheek a few times.

The blood taste in your mouth suddenly made you dizzy as you fell on your knees. Suddenly you felt someone pulled you by the arm as you heard a cloth tear sound. Mina grabbed you to stand up and slammed you against the wall. Your head hit hard on the wall.

You yelped in pain as she kicked you squarely in the stomach and you fellto the ground again like a dummy. They laughed hysterically as they watched you in pain.

Sabrina's POV:

"Accccckkkkkk!"you heard a scream while walking down the stairs. It gave you fright as there wasn't anyone around. You walked towards the toilet and shouted,"Cherie are you done?? Are you having some-" and then you heard another sound from inside.

"Cherie?"you called her name and wanted to go in when you realised that door was locker,"Cherie?? Yahh!! What's happening inside?"

There wasn't any respond from her until you put your hear closer to the door and heard a really soft whimper,"Cherie! Open the door!"you screamed.

You tried to break the door open but your body was too weak so you shouted,"You wait.. I'll go get help!" you panicked as you went to find help you.

Hoya's POV:

"I thought they already end school.. Why are they not here yet?"Sungyu asked, as he kept checking from outside the school.

You and the rest already gathered at the bench area, waiting for Sabrina and Cherie. They were 20 minutes late..

"Just wait a while more,"Woohyun told Sungyu.

Suddenly Sungjong called,"Sabrina-ah.. What took you so long? Where's Cherie?"

She ran to all of you like as if she was being chased. Once she reached you, she was breathing violently, trying to catch her breath.

"What happen?"L asked as he looked at her.

"Cherie!"she panted,"she's in the toilet. The door is stuck.. I don't why but she was screaming inside.."she gasped.

"What?"Sungyeol shouted.

Without waiting anymore, all of you ran to the toilet where Cherie was in. Your heart beats like it was going to jumped right out from your chest as you ran along.